• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: The Cataclysm (Part One) RESULTS FIRST POST!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Best Run Tournament Ever!" -Wife

This ran very smoothly and there were 0 problems at all. Could not have run better. I thank everyone for being so respectful and helping to make this as good as any tournament ever. And now the results.

Teams:
1. Newlyweds (Husband and Wife)
2. 2Unknown (Roga and Unknown)
3. Koreanyoyo's (KoreanDJ and Yo-yo)
4. Hoe Blower (KJ and Eve)
5. Team Trash (Tetra and Big.G)
5. Nutsack (Hayoto and Kalot)
7. The Mages (Omegawhitemage and Omegablackmage)
7. Marioshi (Thorn and Banks)
9. Purple Pandas (Chosen and Pwnzor)
9. Light Warriors (Thief and Redmage) <- Not associated with the Mages!
9. Artificial (Vic and Echo)
9. The ***** (**** Tom and Raw Sex)
13. Geller Team (PWN and Bryant Geller)
13. Team Party (Console and C-star)
13. T Warriors (C-Flex and Rek1)

Singles:

T-1. Oro and Husband
3. KJ
4. Wife
5. Eve
5. Yo-yo
7. Kalot
7. Unknown
9. KoreanDJ
9. Kirby San
9. Tetra
9. Big.G
13. Omegablackmage
13. Orky
13. Hunter
13. Roga
17. **** Tom
17. Thorn
17. Banks
17. Liney
17. Echo
17. Pwnzor
17. Akc12
17. Pot Shot Tom
25. Omegawhitemage
25. Chwy
25. C-Flex
25. Rek1
25. Taoman
25. Sexy
25. PWN
33. Dali
33. Raw Sex
33. Mark Bradeur
33. Console
33. Cstar
33. Theif
33. Red Mage <- No Affiliation with the Mages!!
33. Chops

Ok, this took wayy too long to write so I will do shout-outs later. I hope everyone had a great time, and the planning for the next one has already begun!

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
hmmm i smell bull

i smell bull****...cuz i said i wouldnt travel once i turned 21...YEA EFFIN RIGH! game ova DA's Handsome C0MP will be there...n ya know what that means... Wes is comin 2...then DA Dave gonna wanna jump on the bandwagon, of course Scissors/Philly Billy gonna groundpound a couple peoples(in da game of course.....maybe), kant leave out KillaOR, the 2-D master (doug funny) will be there, n wit da whle crew there Blaine aint gonnna sit at home n twiddle his thumbs. DA will rep n win...dam...i make it sound so simple...shiiiiiiiiiiiit thats cuz it is! lolz

Money Matches:
me vs....pretty much any1....5-50 bucks hehhee...bring it on

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be taking money matches as well.

Here is the list so far:

Comp: $5
Hayoto: $5
Unknown: $5
IRA-Marth: $5
KoreanDJ: $5 (ur not getting dinner money from me!!)
Crew Battle: The Notorious Smash Guild from Maine: $5 let's make it ten huh guys?
Crew Battle: Anzi $10
Roymaster: $5

Name Challenge: DAWes, if i win Wes will lose his name and I will be the new Wes in town. If he wins, I lose $50!(I must be crazy!!) Check it out people!!!!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i come too. i bring the whole turtle squad. we will challenge DA to a Crew Battle :D 5 on 5 bring it! or 6 on 6!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Omega White Mage, I'll challenge you to $5 money match...I need some dinner money anyways on the way back.

I'll try to bring my crew over there as well, just for some exp. points. This will be one niice tourney!

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
alright peepz, we got the turks from ct, ninja turtles from ma, unknown and crew from ri, the notorious smash guild from maine, da from ny, ths from nj, possibly team ben from the md region coming to this so if you want to rep your area you best be comin. This is gunna be a sick tourney with loads of peepz comin. Prize money's gunna be huge. So if you want some money come to our tourney, its gunna be awesome. everyone planning on going should post here so we have a rough head count.

Banks

Smash Hero
Aight Notorious Smash Guild Is Going To Show Up...we Will Be There All Four Of Our Crazy *** ......*****...

And Yes..the Money Match Vs. The Mages Is On 5 Bucks Per Person Or Higher If You Wanna Up The Ante...

Oh Yes Prepare For The Notorious-ness Of Our Guild To Totally Blow Away Competition...

Anyone From DA I Am Calling You Out I Want To Fight One Of You One On One

Wes, Comp, Dave Whoever Else. I Will Bring Cash I Am Willing To Pay For An *** Whooping Hell Yes I Am.

Peace Out From The Only Guy Who Plays As Mario While Listening To G-unit

-banks

Jinx

Smash Journeyman
Assumin that I still play when this rolls around, & that I'm not busy with school, I should be there. =)

G-Unit guy from Maine - $5-$10, best 2/3 or 3/5? Same thing for any1 else in your crew?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
assuming i havent been playing since FC3. i think i will come to this. i shall bring forth my link to challenge the mario of maine who listen to gunit while playing. ill listen to hyrule temple while playing :)

Banks

Smash Hero
Ok im bringing like a hundred bucks...ill split it between anyone who wants a battle

I will be wearing a G-Unit shirt to the comp....find me there and ask for money matches....Ill be accepting. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I will most likely be doign 5 buckers best 2 outta 3. I will only up the count if and only if I have a strange urge to kick someone's a$$ harder because they whine about upping the wager.

And yes pwnz0r and th0rn will be accepting money matches also find us there at the tourney look for a flamboyant g-unit shirt my crew will be with me ready to kick a$$. Idk about Mike hes a psycho...can't guess what he will do...

Jinx and Hayato I'll take you since you asked here. Anyone else just find me at the tourney and I'll see how much money I have left to put up. Should be alot though since I never lose.
not kidding.

~1~

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I will certainly be there (by the way I'm a member of the turtles too as is Yo-Yo) and can't wait for the tournament. I will tell as many people as I can about it too, since I want to help you guys out in any way I can (least I can do since you guys came to my tournament =)). Speaking of which, let me know if you need any assistance of any sort.

Oh Maine Mario I challenge you to a money match. Best of 3 normal tournament rules. I'll play your buddies too if they are up for it. Remember that these are friendly money matches though, so tell Mike not to kill anyone if he manages to lose; after all I assume killing someone will get him booted from the tournament =P

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unknown, good to kno ull be coming. If at all possible could u bring a tv or cube along with you? We're just starting to look into how many we can get and it's looking a little tight. We'll be ok but any x-tra will help a lot.

pronstarpwnzor

Smash Journeyman
Seeing you cry, makes me feel like saying sorry
rofl yea Mike is a ****ing psycho sometimes. Just don't make fun of the way he plays cause he aint good and we make fun of him alot since he sucks so bad ... :laugh:

I still don't got a character.. hopefully I can main as one before this tourney, or else I ain't gonna be doing that great... meh

Rofl maybe Mike and me will do teams... M2 and Pika

Pokemon Playas Comin 4 Joo Fools

**** Mike sucks at this game...

Take him out of our crew.. please

Maybe Banks can bring his giant projector screen TV... That **** would be nasty

I want some low tier **** versus YoYo... I hear too much bout his Bowser.. :D

Oh and since M2 counters Shiek... Unknown MM me please? ;)

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
Yo Mages you gotta link this thread to your sigs, that way more poeple find their way to talk about this tourney. I'm pretty confident that I'm goin but out of all THS I always have random **** that pops up. I'll be practicing my Pika I learned some stuff at Gauntlet and now I gotta fix up my play styles for all char matchups. So watchout blackmage Ill figure out a way to beat your G&W.

Since THS is driving up guess we can bring some TVs and cubes. Nothing definite I gotta talk to Zang he gets everythin organised.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol who said I'd use Sheik? But sure if you want I'll use Sheik although Sheik isn't my main or anything.

Oh and mages I'll be more than happy to bring a tv and cube, and hopefully Yo-Yo can bring another tv/cube as well.

IRA-Marth

Smash Apprentice
The Turks are not a CT crew. PC doesnt live in CT, I don't, Samusexplorer doesn't, zanguzen doesn't, jinx doesn't, bob doesn't.

Just Mofo, really. :chuckle:

just clarifying, oh and nice duck out on the money match at gauntlet omega cracka. shoulda come to me earlier son! or at all...

oh Ill money match that g-unit kids crew. crew battle? Your crew vs. me? or I could just MM you all seperately. g-unit is ********, btw.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
yoooo

Best believe that T.I. Will be there.... expect about 4 of us comming, PUFF, TETRA, BIG G and prob 1 more.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
so after headin down to gauntlet we got a lot more people saying that theyre gunna be there. Were probably going to end up running swiss because we'll have enough people. A question for everyone: should we run teams second or first? this is dependant on a few things. People would want to run teams first to allow late comers to be able to still sign up for the singles tourney and people might want to run it second so singles don't get cut short(like at gauntlet). We will def be very organized and have things running smoothly, but its all about what people's preferences are.

Also everyone will be able to witness the big name challenge. Whitemage has challenged DAWes to a name challenge. If whitemage wins, he'll be able to take wes's name and he can't use it anymore, if DAWes wins, then whitemage's gotta give him 50 bucks. So you don't wanna miss that great challenge.

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
Teams first has got my vote. Plus the most excitement is over the singles finals so best to leave that for the end of the day.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I might come. It's probably gonna boil down to this or TNOT2, we'll see. But in any case, if I come, I'll bring some people from the Delaware area.

Banks

Smash Hero
YEAH pwnzor we got this **** LOCKED DOWN

don't be modest either...HEY D.A. PWNZOR WILL KICK YOUR *** AND SO WILL I WE ROCK

and watch your back for th0rns yoshi he will spike you like punch

im hardcore on this one peeps i want to win and make a name.......I will die fighting

P.S.

D.A. WES why don't you name challenge me....WHEN i win i'll call myself wes for the **** of it...really tho you seem like the big name thats gonna be there and i want my chance for glory...LET'S DO IT WES i'm calling you OUT!!!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry bout that Sock. But I had to leave when I had to leave. That is the problem with being underaged and all. But hey, if you're angry about it I'll up it to $10 for ya so you'll have something to come up here for. Just a suggestion. And yes it is true, the big name challenge is on! So come one come all and witness the dethroning of a king....or the loss of $50 by me. One of the two is a guarantee.

Green Hunter

Smash Apprentice
This crew from Maine's got plenty of talk. We'll have to wait and see if they can back it up with some real skills.

I'd personally like to remind people that if they're coming in and need to spend a night that they contact either Black Mage, White Mage, or myself by PM or contact over AOL Instant Messenger. I'm not sure exactly what the others are worried about, but my biggest concern is that this whole thing is as organized as possible. So, the more notice we have ahead of time, the better.

Liney

Smash Cadet
hey. You know i really wanna go to this tourney and get my *** kicked, but I just need some sort of ride. I am looking for one right now, but I just don't know because its still a few months away. As it gets closer to the day, i will find out. I really wanna go, as do a few friends of mine. So yeah, i'll keep you posted on AIM whether or not I've found a ride. If anyone can pick me up, i live in New Hampshire, that would be awesome.

ShiekPwnsu

Smash Cadet
DA's best clan in NY right? if so and clan in like the New England region will most likely get pwned if clan/ crew matching them comes up. Cause unless u faced them b4 think about it there r a lot more people in NY then in like Maine or MAss so they r better out of a larger amount of ppl even if u r best out of where u live.

o and finally a tourny closer to where i live. lol i didn't feel like driving like 8hrs to get pwned in Manhatten. do mine an hour.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
never underestimate the turtles! they're so hip! ☼hums the turtles theme song☼ oh man... but ya when we go back to school (in about a week) we will be able to give everyone a lot more information and get this tourney more rock solid.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:o we have equal the amount of members in the Turtles as DA does :D from fall river theres 6 alrdy, and den we have unknownforce and yoyo from rhode island :D so that makes 7 :) + 2 more kids that train with us but dont really play competitively but is as good as most of us :D and yes we are going to this tourney :D and DA will get their rematch againts the Turtles and this time we will have all our members there :)

Banks

Smash Hero
I can talk trash I play 12 hours a day

Am I joking you ask? I wish I was...

and whoever said G-Unit was gay go listen to some Simple Plan geek boy...

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
alright folks, this shiz is locked down. Me and whitemage just met with our principal today and he finalized the dealie/signed the paper so we def have this place for the 15th of october. So book your flights/trains/buses/rides and whatnot. we have around 10 cubes and tvs right now and we are looking for more in the area and on the net, whatever works (we would like around 15-20 as we plan on having friendly tvs that won't be used for the tourney). This is gunna be mad good and you all need to try your hardest to make it. thanks all and ill see you there.

Banks

Smash Hero
If this is the same date as our homecoming dance I will stab myself in the neck...

I have to check on that...

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Banks, there will be other dances. And with all the challenges you've made you have to be there for this. Or everyone will laugh at you and send you anthrax in the mail....seriously.

Banks

Smash Hero
I'm definitely not skipping the tournament

even though i am a senior and this will be my last homecoming...

but i would like to kno how long this thing is gonna last because maybe i don't have to dump my date like a ton of bricks (whose dad is the manager of the store I work at) if I can make it back on time

How long is the tourney gonna last. I don't need to stay for endless friendlies.
Info asap please!

p.s. i just realized you didn't post any time frame whatsoever

what time do we need to arrive and by what time can we leave. I need to kno how long this thing will last so I can plan accordingly.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
well we have the building from 11am to 9 pm. We plan on runnin signups and friendlies from 11 till about 12:30, then haul *** and try to get teams done for three. Singles sign ups will be run during teams. Then we want to run as many rounds of swiss as we can and end at 8 with the final 8 or 16, we haven't decided. So if you need to leave as early as possible and still want to make the whole tourney, leave at 8.

bobfungus

Smash Apprentice
I can probably come. But can I ask what it means in the first post when it says $10 for each respective tournament?

BTW OBMage I'd like to money your G&W, 1 buck vs. my Falco. Sound okay?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
homecomings every year. even after graduation u can still go. just have ur buddy buy u tickets and get a date :p

jk, but isnt homecoming usually on a friday night? i never really heard of one on saturday,, maybe im wrong,. but neways depending on how good u are. if u make it far den u stay longer if not then you can get eliminated in 1 hour. thats if u lose frist round and 2nd round. but with this many tvs. im pretty sure things will run fairly quickly

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
$10 for each respective tournament simply means that if you are going to enter singles it will cost you $10. And if you are going to enter teams it is going to cost your team $10. And if we somehow stick some other BS tournament in there it may also be $10. But don't count on it.

Top Bottom