• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOMB 4 - Full Results Posted 11/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Awesome tournament. My voice is still screwed up. To everyone I played, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I played horrid most of the time though, but thats what happens after 4 months of not playing (/john). Let me know what you thought of the tournament. Right now, Muffin says this was the last BOMB. I hope it isn't but, considering he is the drivin force behind this tournament, and he really doesn't play Smash any more, then this time it might be for real (he said the same thing before the 3rd BOMB, cough).

Ight, so, the results, I'll do my shout outs some other time.

Singles Results

1. Chu (Ice Climbers)
2. Azen
3. Neo
4. Mike G (Peach)
5. Wife (Peach)
5. Chillin (Fox)
7. KM
7. PC Chris (Fox)
9. Unknown
9. Mew2King (Fox)
9. Aho (Marth)
9. Vidjo (Peach)
13. B Ryan (Marth)
13. Joe Bush (Ganon)
13. Zang
13. Drephen
17. Wes (Samus)
17. Mow
17. Dire
17. Comp (Peach)
17. Kenjiro
17. Anden (Jiggly)
17. Chinesah (Fox)
17. Dave (Falco)
25. Fleur
25. Tink
25. PimpLuigi
25. SamusExplorer
25. Ninja
25. Javier
25. Philly
25. Omega Black
33. Walks
33. Mathos
33. Husband
33. KillaOR
33. Dope
33. Sess
33. AC
33. Anuj
33. Mike F
33. Oro
33. Spik
33. MB Smash
33. Cava
33. Kirbster
33. PichuPiazo
33. Mega
49. DEOS
49. G-Reg
49. SCL
49. SS4Ricky
49. Watty
49. Kiraki
49. Alex K
49. Snap Pop
49. RT
49. CStick
49. Spider Rico
49. Dave D
49. Newb
49. Muffin
49. Big C
49. BOB
65. Hood
65. EC Eddie
65. GOTS
65. Redd
65. Big G
65. Black Hayoto
65. Sere
65. Meep
65. Omega White
65. Reikon
65. Pill Dat
65. Beads
65. Double Dann
65. Zimm
65. BirdBoy
65. Sweetnakash
65. Chops
65. Dip
65. Amit R.
65. Teck
65. Az
65. Dave Dom
65. Jeff N
65. Maverick
65. Project Pat
65. Shep
65. Danish
65. Rad
65. Twig
65. Sakura
65. Nick N
96. Skyler
96. Hunkzor
96. ElC
96. TDFX
96. Younglinkachu
96. Tope
96. Doli
96. AJ
96. CrappingisTerrific (so true)
96. Red Yoshi
Total: 105

Doubles Results

1. Red (Vidjo & Mew2King)
2. Luck o' the Irish (Neo & Oro)
3. Newlyweds (Husband & Wife)
4. Wes & Mike G
5. PC Chris & Unknown
5. Zaho
7. Dave
7. Chillin & Chu
9. Team KM
9. H2YL
9. Nub Sauce
9. SpyKids
13. Protect the Nuggets (some wierd time warp things happened, don't ask me to explain)
14. Stupid Idiots
14. Legally Blonde
14. Pill Dat
14. Disco Bandits
14. Harry Ballizilla
14. Team Trash
14. Nova
21. Muffin is the best mario (to true)
21. Froot Loops
21. WeMajor
21. 'Gina Squad
21. SharkBoy
21. Mages
21. Globo Gym
21. Team Mexico
21. Double Ganon
21. Ownage
21. Pimp Pika
21. Napalm Rainbow
33. Red Yoshi & Death
33. Sad Satan
33. Hersheys
33. Good Buds
33. Fatchet + Jank
33. Junk
33. L33T
33. Klinks
33. Explosion Brothers
33. Bub
Total: 42

At its peek, including adults watchin the little ones play, there was most likely around 130 people (I did a spot count). The little ones (around 10 of them) left after a few hours though and didn't enter singles. There were also other players who didn't enter singles but stayed at the tournament (Cape and Kaotical for example).

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Kaiser-GL said:
Good matches, hope to see some of you all in future tournies.
Hugo sucks
lol wtf, who is this? I was just trying to look at the results.

Anyways good **** to chu.

Good job to chillin too, you did well. You tried your best and it paid off. good work man, i am very proud of you.

lol, I wish i would have gone.

aho43

Smash Lord
Good job MD/VA holdin the fort down. and **** GOOD JOB EAST COAST ALL AROUND.

1. Chu <-----East Coast
2. Azen <-----East Coast
3. Neo <-----East Coast
4. Mike G. <-----East Coast
5. Chillin <-----East Coast
5. Wife <-----East Coast
7. PC <-----East Coast
7. KM <-----East Coast

The Newb

Smash Ace
Chillin: You're awfully loud..."I LOVE YOU CHINESAAAAAAHH"

Twig: O_o

Danish: o_O

Chinesah: Psh, I didn't even want that $1 anyway. GJ beating Sess

Cape: Woman. Jk, hope you get better after your hiatus

JD Bomber: You make funny sounds, and your samus is pretty gewd

Maverick: Nice sheik, just work on chain throwing (>_<) more

Kirbstir: "Phat" Sureeee...asian ;)

KM: Good chit on 7th. You're too gewd

Alex: Don't feel bad about your placing. You've been out of the game for a long time.

PU/H2YL: Great tournament, NO FUN! :p

Chu: Congrats on first

Sucks I didn't get to play more out of staters...felt like I couldn't do any friendlies due to lack of time :chuckle:

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
HugS said:
lol wtf, who is this? I was just trying to look at the results.

Anyways good **** to chu.

Good job to chillin too, you did well. You tried your best and it paid off. good work man, i am very proud of you.

lol, I wish i would have gone.
Haha, I'm chinesahs friend just coming back to smash after a long break, I said Hugo, not Hugs just to clear things up. Was referring to Hugo from street fighter because scrubs use him and they all play the same. Just brought it up because I had to own a Hugo up after the tourny.

chillindude829

Smash Master
It was held in Maryland, but Drephen, Vidjo, Dope, Joe Bushman, and other midwest smashers were there, and none of them got top 8. EC for life son.

Dope lost to PC and PimpUigi, I sh*t you not.

Vidjo lost to Neo twice lmfao

Drephen lost to Chu and I forget who else, and I forget who Joe Bushman lost to as well.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
This was an awesome tourney, after bein gone it was cool to come bak and get in the scene like i had never left. great seein all u guys again. now some small shoutouts.

chin: ban FD my *** brother!

Javier: u said u never really post but i hope u see this. the marth dittos were some of the most fun matches ive had, cool chillin with u man.

Dire: i dunno how to play against game and watch, much less the best one. good ****.

husband: dude i was shaken after our match, that **** was intense. awesome and i hope to se u and team ben at the next tourney i go too.

and BTW, Chillin, Chin, KM and other top foxes: I liked seein what my marth could do but im bringin fox bak, this means bannin FD will be useless, the long awaited chillin v sess rematch wont disappoint <me n e ways ^_^> and i dont have to worry about peaches n e more. and also, good **** from all of u at the tourney, u 3 r the main reason i want to go bak to fox, not for the shallow stuff like that^ although its fun but for the simple fact that watchin u all play still amazes me.

awesome tourney again, BOMB tourneys kick so much a$$.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
great tourney. had lots of fun. good **** to everyone in the top 7. I had a lot of great matches and there were a lot of awesome people there. I think everyone in the top 7 definitely earned it, and I think it's a pretty good representation of the skill there. overall that was a really well run tourney, even if we didn't get to crew battles (which was disappointing, but oh well).

anyway, shout outs will be coming when full results are posted...

vidjogamer

Smash Master
So much fun.

I had a great time.

LOL, yes m2k won teams o_O

NEO owns me.

I love smash.

See you all next time!!

Shout outs later!!!!!!!!!!!

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Kaiser-GL said:
Haha, I'm chinesahs friend just coming back to smash after a long break, I said Hugo, not Hugs just to clear things up. Was referring to Hugo from street fighter because scrubs use him and they all play the same. Just brought it up because I had to own a Hugo up after the tourny.
...HugS name is Hugo...

vidjogamer

Smash Master
I can die happy now.

I have finally done the frozen turnip glitch. Kirbstir was fortunate enough to partake in the match where this occured.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Cool, results are up...
such an awesome tourney, now for shoutouts:

AlphaZealot, Muffin, Kiraki, Chillin: You guys did an awesome job running this tourney. props to you all for the good job you did, and I hope that Bomb5 is in the spring, despite what AZ said.

Tope: #1 crazy Smasher. You play a very good Marth and Ganon, yet you mained Pikachu through the whole tournament. You also brought a tazer to the tournament, and proceeded to scare the crap out of everyone every time you turned it on. Tazer match = not cool. lol. good **** man, we'll team at AS4

Hunk and Meep: Richmond smashers are too chill. it sounded like you guys got bad brackets, and that's too bad. Meep your YLink is getting scary good, and I liked the hat look you had going for the tourney, lol. Hunk your CF is getting good also. keep it up

KM: Haha I bet the highlight of your day was right after the tournament... Your marth is getting so ****ing sweet, even more so than it was before. good ****, let me know next time there's a NOVA smashfest, I'll try to be there. and you and Greg are of course invited to chill up at my place in DE whenever.

G-regulizzle: Awesome friendlies dude. not only was the match crazy intense, but the loud TV made it all the better with the incredible sound it made whenever your CF knee'd my Samus. those matches were mad close the whole way through, but my Samus is gettin' to be meean towards CF... come up to DE and get revenge.

Cape: Teams were fun man. hope your smash hiatus works out for you. keep up the Mario though, you'll figure out a way around Samus. (ask Wes, he has with Mario)

Comp: #1 Handsome Smasher. friendlies with you are always so fun man, and you're the life of the party. I've said it before, but we gotta team at some tourney man. let me know next time you're coming down to the area.

Wes: your Mario caught me off guard big time. I can take Meep and Cape's marios, so I have to admit I wasn't expecting you to hand me my *** in that match. haha. good **** with the new character, I'll rematch you next time.

Tech and CStick: Good stuff for your 2nd tourney, both of you. Tech that Samus is getting a lot better, but TJ tells me you refuse to WD. if you learned to WD you'd be unstoppable with Samus. TJ dude keep it up with the Ganon man, you'll learn a way around Falco and stuff. Maybe keep a secondary for Sheik 'cause she's gay, but you can get around Falco.

Kirbstir: okay you out-gayed me hardcore, but next time. Cloudy should not have saved your Kirby **** it. It seems I just can't beat your Demi-Asianness

Azen: #1 Smasher, period. You're cool all around and you play as everyone against anyone. No one beats that. I was the guy with the curly, big hair, that played your Link with the pink Samus. That was a really close match, like really close. Grats on second.

Chu: #1 didn't get tha *** outta there. And by that I mean no one knocked you out of the brackets. you got first for a reason man. congrats.

Mike G: I didn't play you or even talk to you, but that Peach was so slick that I had to give you a shoutout. Good stuff.

Aho: Yo Adam thanks for the Sheik practice, I need some more of it. You've gotten crazy good lately. Didn't I call it before the tourney when I asked if you'd get top 10? Congrats. you're so skilled it's gross.

Chinesahh: Fun friendlies man. I told you I'd gotten better tho, and just to let you know, I always do well on Yoshi's Story, even if it's against your CF haha.

Alright that's it for my shoutouts. I have more shoutouts I could do but that's already a long list. what a great tourney, MD/VA totally rocks by the way. Best smash region, period.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good clux everyone. It was great seeing everyone again.

DA: Hope you guys made it home okay. Sorry you had so much trouble this weekend.

Second Place in Teams = I'm buying Mario Kart DS this week :D

It's only gay if your balls touch

KM-013

Smash Lord
thats the most accurate top 7 ive ever seen

fleur-things were going good until i looked in the mirror when taking a piss and noticed that i was a demon with black sockets for eyes. needless to say, things took a wrong then and i ended up curling up in the fetal position for 2 hours. :psycho:

cant let it discourage me though ;)

i will post full shoutouts sometime in the near future

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
O man, just rolled into home after another 8 hr drive. This **** was sooo much fun. Definetly worth doing again, and we will no doubt. Shout outs l8r.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
My shoutouts

Kirbstir - I told you your kirby had too many STD's for me to handle.

Fluers - Pink Samus for the win!

Comp - You should have taken that taser match.

Vidjo - Thanks so much for playing Pikachu dittos with me. It was nice finally seeing the original Pikachu master in action!

Sess - Man, no wonder they call you the Chillin killer, our matchs were too fun.

ECE - Wow, thanks for playing Ganon ditto's with me, that was really good practice coming from one the best.

Chu - Ha, our MM was too fun, I didn't think I'd take 3 stock off you that first one time, everyone was like WTF, and you ended up winning the tourney, good job!

Azen - #1 best Asain.

PIMPUIGI - It only costed me about 60 bucks to bring you out here, but it was worth like every penny to watch you take out Watty and Dope, those were the best matchs all night, and I'll never forget the misfire through 2 missles to kill Watty for the win. Too good.

Chinsahh - Your mindgames were too good, I felt like such a newb against you.

KM - I'll get a MM with you eventually.

Dire - Your G&W was some sick **** man.

I'm really sorry to everyone that I didn't get to MM, I asked a couple people, but they were busy at the time, and my ride wanted to leave early, so gay. I was really looking forward to losing that 20$ to Oro too, and no Texas holdem? Lame.

This was without a doubt the most fun I've had at a tourney, but it is certainly the last time I try to solo Pikachu, I got scrubbed up by random Sheik. So much fun!

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
yeah, you can edit that first post and put next to me and dire's name..."(game and watch)" cuz thats who we was representing the whole way

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Shoutout time:

CStick: OMG so closeeee! I can't wait to play you again.

Fluer: Man you are too good. 25th?! Hell yeah. We'll mm next time.

Tope: Nice mm and falco ditto. You've got a well trained pika :chuckle:

KM: You are the man, keep it up.

Travisah: Nice mm, as always. Hope to play all of you sooner than the next tourney.

Greg: Glad I did better than getting 4 stocked this time.

Wife: Awesome ditto. I'm gonna beat your falco next time.

Sess: You are the underdog of smash, awesome matches with husband.

TDFX: You get better every time, I'm getting scared.

SCL: Your link is good, beat all my chars except falco. Keep it up and get Kal-el backk!!!!!!!

Chu/Vidjo/Chillin/MikeG/Neo/all other top placers: Too good.

Azen/Anden: Had an awesome time playing you guys Friday night. I'm gonna get myself over there more so I can beat Anden's Jiggs with DK again :chuckle:

Kirbstir: I can't believe I beat you in a fox ditto. I should've played your kirb instead >_<

Pery: You are really good and have a lot of potential. Hope to play you soon at some TA smashfests. Thanks for introducing me to Pat and for the 25 cent mm lol.

M2K: you didn't lie. You're good. Can't believe you took teams but still :o

Aho: More good matches. Your mindgames > me.

Husband: Thanks for helping my mom with directions >_>

Skyler: You are good for your first tourney. I hate projectiles lol, I'll come over one weekend soon.

That's all for now. 65th Baby! and on another note:

WTF HOVA WHERE WERE YOU?! SOMEWHERE, LITTLE BOY IS WEEPING

CStick

Smash Lord
well, once again, I place in the bottom of like the top half I guess you should say. I think I'm gonna quit Ganon for now. :( sorry if I wierded anyone out cuz i was tired :urg:

KM-thanks for suiciding in our match you made me feel a little better :laugh: . Good job on the top 8.

Vidjo-thanks for the **** in the friendlies

Comp-I woulda requested more bongs. Awesome to play/meet you. Nice Peach. If i ever get to make it out to a tourney again i hope you show up

DEOS-good but gay flaco. But then again, all Falcos are gay :laugh:

Wes/Mike G-that personal business **** in the middle of teams was funny as h3ll.

Dire-tha best. No story.

Chu-finally got to really see those ICs and ouch they are intense.

Dean-well you sure as **** got better than me, which is expected since you go to mad tournies and I'm stuck in the a$$hole of Virginia without a car. Good job and fun little Samus ditto we had. I'm gonna get my Samus back now back to the point to where it ***** Kelmari's everytime then when I see you again we'll ditto more. Samus dittos are too sexy. I think I'll pick up falco and be uber-gay instead of Shiek

M2k- you still suck at life :laugh: you didn't seem bad at all, but then again i was only around you for three seconds at a time.

SamusExplorer-lovin the all-pink

PC Chris-you look so emo with the flippy hair thing going :laugh: congrats on top 8

all the other top placers-congratz

Kaotical-hey, ur right! I did feel better :laugh: . Cool seeing ya and Cape again, even though I didnt even recognized cape for a sec since he shaved

Redd-good Falco. yea **** happens. Either way, the winner of us was gonna get owned by Comp anyway. :laugh:

even tho it mighta not been worth it from my point of view cuz of how dragged i was it was really really fun so good job to all the organizers

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Tope said:
I got scrubbed up by random Sheik. So much fun!
I'm just a random Sheik now? okay

Good tourney, Good Shyytt every1, good to see everyone again, good matches.

Azen thanks for lettin me nd Big G stay at ur crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom