• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly smash fests at XIF's (next on 12/10)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Since i have them so often, might as well make one topic to have it all here.

Anyone who has never gone to one of my smashfests in south FL should come, its generally at least 10 people with some of the best in Florida, which would be maverick, flowin, noucles, lambchops, green mario, johnny, and myself :). Those are the ones to expect almost always.

those who have gone know ;)

i always can garuntee 2 TV's and 1 gamecube (tho this time may be different cause of this last tournament my GC ended up in orlando @_@...)

anyone willing to drive me to publix and pitch in some cash is promised one of my famous XIF style sammidge's :chuckle:

ummm, thats it, one last note though is that often times matches are recorded (well, not often really, but pester flowin enough and he'll end up recording)

see ya this coming saturday FL peeps.

Acromion

Smash Cadet
Two Questions
1. 12/10 passed already so then when is the Next Smash fest? I would love to attend I've been itching for a good match.
2. Where at?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yeah...For those of us who haven't gone, and if you're still holding them...Address would help.

Unstoppable

Smash Rookie
I'm interested in going. Currently located in Hialeah Gardens. Also i'm looking for people to play with. IM me some time at Unstopie. Preferably in the morning. (I work evenings and go to school tuesday/thursday so i'm not online except in the morning) I got a car and am trustworthy type of person.
Also looking to find a partner for the Orlando Major League Gaming tournament. It's in August 25-26th.(For Smash)

Gekhoe

Smash Rookie
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm smash fests, deffanitly. deffanitly deluxed... every saturday you say??
iv heard about your smash fests never knew where they be though, so that was the main problem with attending that

Sighrax

Smash Lord
well, these won't be happening again until XIF gets back from Atlanta. Which is like 3 weeks. They are usually held on Friday nights. He'll give an address when he gets back I guess. :)

jamz

Smash Journeyman
guys i dont know when i can but i would love to come to a smashfest before i head to the midwest in the fall for school. i would love to show them how FL plays falco (so flashy and sexy) and the best way to learn is to get my *** whooped by some of the best in the state. anywho more later when i can find a time to come and play

Sighrax

Smash Lord
jamz said:
guys i dont know when i can but i would love to come to a smashfest before i head to the midwest in the fall for school. i would love to show them how FL plays falco (so flashy and sexy) and the best way to learn is to get my *** whooped by some of the best in the state. anywho more later when i can find a time to come and play
ahhhh you jerk you took me out at SA7... well, try to get to the nexus if possible. we smash there a lot. www.nexusexperience.com for address

Sighrax

Smash Lord
jamz said:
sweet thx sighrax. im sorry about the tourney. i <3 u :chuckle:
does this mean you'd be able to get to the nexus at any period in time?

if you can, or have somewhere else to meet: 561 706 3189

jamz

Smash Journeyman
yea i will be able to i just need to take off work, its just for a saturday right?
p.s. the site is under construction and doesnt give and address

Andreez

Smash Rookie
Ok... I'm 100% new to this site and I wanna know when is the next tourney is, if they are still going on. Get back to me and I'll be there!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
The next tournament is LTEC which is by Exarch. Should be on the Atlantic South, which thats what were in right now.

Top Bottom