• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syndicate Black(Luigi combo video by Ka-Master)

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
nice luigi video....its about time someone makes a combo video for luigi lol,cant really give any tips or anything since i dont play with luigi so wouldnt know what u did bad or good.....but yea,nice u got the cowboy bebop song,that songs the ****!lol

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
Filefront doesn't work! NOOOOOO!!

Oh well, Ill try tomorrow.

EDIT: Great work! I really needed this because 2 days ago I started to grab the green man, and this video showed me a lot (like using the Luigis Cyclone). And the music is phenomenal! But, Is the 2nd track from Megaman X?

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
how the hell do u go upward with the cyclone? cause if it's the same as mario and doc your finger is freakin faster than lightning

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Excellent.

runaway_mario said:
how the hell do u go upward with the cyclone? cause if it's the same as mario and doc your finger is freakin faster than lightning

LoL, yeah, you just gotta super ceizure with button pressing. Plenty O' muscle spasms are involved. Anyways, awesome feedback peoples. Much appreciated :lick: . Though The Cape's comment was slightly confuddling...

Oh yeah, and Gimpy, maybe if TFK wasn't comsuming you the whole time during the tourney I could've gotten some Bowser footage. Filthy TFK. Consuming all my gimpy footage.

Ky-Kiske

Smash Rookie
Props, the style of your Luigi is the way I keep trying to play Mario... Maybe a shift to Luigi would actually benefit.

But why do almost all these vids have to include a second song that really conflicts with the first? Find something that better suits that mood of Cowboy Bebop (maybe Samurai Champloo?).

Anyway, keep up the stylish play, and let's see the finished product soon!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wow, I really liked that vid a lot! Luigi has insane priority. It's a real shame that you guys were not able to come down to the Richland tournament so I could play you guys. I would've liked to try my Young Link against y'all. It's so weird watching a combo vid and seeing Laughing Man in the matches. It's like, "I don't know any of these other guys, but I'm watching them beat up on someone I used to smash with all the time! :)"

Eggz

Smash Hero
Guilty gear rocks.

Im the mario crapped upon in the vid.

Good work, Ammon. I'll be posting the crappy version of my vid. All I have in it is combos on Ammon's luigi...it's pretty homosexual so far, but check it out. As soon as we get a battery charger for our camera, I can finish it soon.

Anyway, onto the video.

I hate Luigi's priority, and instant recovery from everything. It makes me want to hit myself in the head with a sledgehammer. I can't do the DB recovery half as well as you, and I use chubby ol' Mario....I hate life.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Zanguzen said:
lol i dont plan on watching this vid but dam props on the title its such an aewsome name lol!
Syndicate Black is our team name, if that's what you mean. :lick:

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
Very nice Luigi video.

It reminds me of my own Luigi, except Ka-Master's is far more accurate than I am l-cancels more, never missed important shorthops, etc... (you know, it's just an overall better Luigi than mine). And for that, I applaud you. Luigi's my main, and this video gives me some good reference points for what I need to work on.

Anyway, keep up the good work; if this is just a work in progress, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Edit - Oh, and that Tornado Recovery is sooo pimp; makes me envious that I can't gain that much vertical height. On the other hand, I don't really try it too often, but this video has shown me that it can certainly be done well.

Neo_Morphix

Smash Cadet
Is this Work in progress serously???? I mean that has to be one of the best Luigi's I've ever seen and IT'S WORK IN PROGRESS OMG! :psycho: The use of the Tornado here was vital, never seen it so well-used before this. Can't wait to see the finished video. :chuckle:

shanus

Smash Hero
How can I get this, filefront seems to be crapped out and I need to see an awesome luigi video!

LaughingMan

Smash Apprentice
I must admit, even I was much impressed by this vid, and I was the one getting green'd half the time :embarrass. But seriously, Lui's superpowered priority and never ending arial attackes are not something you wanna mess around with. Add to it the surprising mobility and speed of his WD together with his equally quick smash attacks and you'll find your damage racking up faster than you'd like to believe (it's too bad you didn't get any of those WD double dsmashes on the vid, cept for that one on mew2). I'd go on about his recovery but I think the video's shown more about it than I could say. Overall, this is a superior luigi combo vid, and even though you say it's a work in progress, I don't think it needs any more than maybe 1 or 2 extra minutes of clips.

btw- is that supposed to be a gun that luigi's holding at the title? ROTFL

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I keep wanting to comment on this vid, but I keep forgetting -__-

Anyways, awesome job on this vid. It was really, really fun to watch, and I enjoyed every second of it. If this is the WiP, can't wait for the finished thing to debut.

KillerPlacebos

Smash Cadet
Your Luigi was pretty good for the most part. You seemed to spend more time on utilt combos than sex kicks against the fast fallers which you definatly should watch out for. Overall, I think you play pretty well, but I would like to see you play against real competition, some of your opponents seemed to be...sub-par.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Oi, yeah. Competitive. Unfortunately such film has been difficult to obtain as of late. The little competition matches (A.K.A., tourneys and the such) that are recorded of me, are always somehow kept from me. And besides that, I mean it's not like the people I'm comboing are worse than me. In fact, I'm almost positive I could make like a 3 minute combo video with the very few matches of ol' LaughingMan over there, getting plenty of zero-to-death combos on me.

And yeah, I tend to spam the u-tilts on Ganon mainly. I dunno, the N-air just doesn't seem to be able to lead into combos as well as the u-tilt.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I am the only sub-par the second best. Shane I'm complete crap at smash. I am Everyone else is far superior.

So shutup guy Shane.

Great Bob

Smash Rookie
Great Luigi stuff! 0% to death combos, with LUIGI? I did't knew that was even possible o.O
Keep up the good work^^

Top Bottom