• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Singes
1 DSF
1 HugS
3 Wolf
4 Gabe
5 aesis
5 AznChef
7 Keith
7 Azeem
9 brandon [pott]
9 Stuntcum3571
9 Andrew Poon
9 Zivilyn Bane
13 jobe
13 Jon P
13 Mark
13 Trey
17 Rick Ide
17 Jaimevazquez
17 Harvin
17 Evilnemesis
17 shadowcloud
17 Sadisticbore
17 Avik
17 Jason Sa
25 ezynjay
25 Jonathon Wadlington
25 Zenith
25 Jerome
25 Tony Henderson
25 Jonathan Lucas
25 Ludan Rodriguez
25 drake
33 Paul Hughes
33 Robert Rivera
33 Ulises
33 Chris Lee
33 Joey leung
33 BrGr (Rey)
49 Fernando Z
49 Oliver
49 Jam!
Singles Bracket

Doubles
1 DSF / Brandon Winnings: $84.00
2 Wolf / Gabe Winnings: $42.00
3 Azeem / Hugs Winnings: $14.00
4 Aznchef / Aesiz Winnings: $0.00
5 mFk
5 Mike / Andrew
7 trey / Jay
7 Rick / Hardin
9 Joey Leung/ Chris Lee
9 Jason / Keith
9 Jon P / Prey
9 Fernando / Andrew P
13 Tony / John
13 Pat / Jay
13 Erik / Darien
13 Adan/ Jaime
Doubles Bracket

Crews
1 Superfriends: HugS, Straight, Wolf
2 Da Bob$ Money Fanclub: Aesis, Azeem, Shadowcloud, Zivilyn Bane
3 ;sdjlfkjsaoidfj (Not a Typo): DSF, Nemor Pott, AZN Chef
4 mFk: Evilnemesis, Sadisticbore, Araknaphobik, CloudLockhart
5 Smash Alliance: JoeJoe2282, ______, __________

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Well, Jay told me to get the new thread up by Tuesday and well, there it is.

NOTE: The address WILL change. I don't know the address off the top of my head so I gotta look that up. I'm leaving that address up for now to give people an idea of how far it is. The event will take place inside of a gym, the size of an indoor basketball court. The 5 dollars will be used to pay for the building.

NOTE: The day may change once I work something out with the guy, but for now, that's when I want to host the tourney.

NOTE: I suicided when I Was about to beat Pat.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol good **** on getting the gym luigi ur garage was too crowded and too cold but were was focke?

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
Luigi, I have words to descride you.

Laser ***** :-)

Can we say up chain throw???!?!?!?!?!

Also, you should take money as ppl signup, none of this sign now, pay later crap.

We are gunna need to try to get singles going by around 6-6:30

I will gladly help you setup

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
stuntcuum3571 said:
Luigi, I have words to descride you.

Laser ***** :-)

Can we say up chain throw???!?!?!?!?!

Also, you should take money as ppl signup, none of this sign now, pay later crap.

We are gunna need to try to get singles going by around 6-6:30

I will gladly help you setup
lol i told him that at the tourney he knows but we should get some more tvs huggies then it could finish faster XD pat we need to play before then so i can work luigi next time i play him

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
infact jus set a table up at the door and hav them sign up and pay as they walk in and u should ask if u rent it out monthly like the 3rd saturday of every month or something if they can giv u a discount that way u dont hav to pay as much lol

Straight

Smash Journeyman
lol let the spamming commence!

You can count on another SuperFriends no show :chuckle:

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/latest_win.adp?aolp=

if you need to carry your personal convos, get one another SNs and do it on AIM. I even provided a link for you.

Luigi, please tell me singles are not seriously planning on starting that late. If the tourney is started at 1, then singles should start by 4 o clock no problem. Lets make this happen efficiently, i know a lot of it isnt your fault but instead people who think they can squeeze friendlies in on one TV and then it turns into two and etc. etc. It sucks pretty much when singles are starting at 8:30. So seriously, do not expect to take my money at the door for singles if you cannot say that at latest, 4:30 singles will start, because if we have more than 50 people again, it will take forever for singles. Really, Ken and Manacloud do their biweeklies with twenty - thirty people and 4-5 TVs in under 2 hours so im sure we can do this one in under 3:30. The more efficient your tourneys are, the more people will come. And the more people that come, the more you can profit off of us because the venue will pay for itself and some. Think of it that way.

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, I better make this one.

Bigger place + warmth = happy smashing :)

Anyways, Luigi, is the club meeting this week? I don't think we do if it's a short week or something, I have a tendency to show up to a closed room and just end up visiting old teachers.

And how about we give a name to your tourneys? "So Cal San Bernardino Tourney" sounds a tad bland you know.

HELP ME OUT ABOUT MY SIG!!!
I'm putting "
"
with a "/" a. . .b . . .o. . .u...t ..o... v..e...r.. ^here

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Yo, Everyone, I do plan to start earlier. I haven't gotten all the details yet, this is mainy a place holder for now. But since It'll be a bigger place, more tvs, and finally get a mic, I'll be able to get doubles done very quickly. So let's say we start at 12, it should be done by 3-4 and doubles ending around 8 at the latest. I also plan to seclude the playing area a bit more away from the crowd to keep people from sneaking in friendlies.

So, during tourney time, please don't do any friendlies

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Broken Fox said:
Sweet, I better make this one.

Bigger place + warmth = happy smashing :)

Anyways, Luigi, is the club meeting this week? I don't think we do if it's a short week or something, I have a tendency to show up to a closed room and just end up visiting old teachers.

And how about we give a name to your tourneys? "So Cal San Bernardino Tourney" sounds a tad bland you know.

HELP ME OUT ABOUT MY SIG!!!
I'm putting "
"
with a "/" a. . .b . . .o. . .u...t ..o... v..e...r.. ^here
lol, yea, that's about right. I dont think we got club this week

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i would appreciate luigi locating a popeyes in his area imediatly and showing me and pat were it is otherwise i might not come cuz apprently i cant order food at churches chick cuz i hav to speak in aztec or something

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
EzynJAY said:
i would appreciate luigi locating a popeyes in his area imediatly and showing me and pat were it is otherwise i might not come cuz apprently i cant order food at churches chick cuz i hav to speak in aztec or something
haha, the only popeyes I know of is pretty far away. Never even had Popeyes, I stick to Churchs and KFC in the area. And yea, I know what you mean about the Aztec thing, lol

Charoo

Smash Champion
since u guys are going to charge 5 bucks for entry, you should have crew battles, and maybe low tier also!!!

Also this time charge every1 right away at the entrance for single at least. Good luck on holding this.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Alright so me vs DSF Pat so far. 5 bux is fine with me, lets see marth for pat probably and mmm falcor sheik for alex or what?

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
Evilnemesis said:
Pat, I'm ready for that money match you've been wanting for so long. Forreal this time, I'm gonna save the money this time. No more broke Luigi

How cute, you think your gunna win.

accepted

Top Bottom