• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/15/06 Orlando, Fl Gigabits Ssbm Tournament

Mav

Furries For The Win
No way I can make it. But, depending on the time frame, I might be able to make the 6th Gigabits tourney.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Crew battles? Sounds good. But who, and please excuse my ignorance, are the other crews showing up besides Name Cancelled?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
lol thats great name cancled represent *cheering from the semi-un-official member*. Anyway tournis up there here are pissin me off cause they keep getting moved and the rules arent defined and blah...this means i am thinking about heading down for this. I would love to if I had someone to ride with me. Not that I fall asleep driving but I get bored. Anyway maybe I will talk to blake or wes maybe bobby will come too. I promis nothing and I am not planning on comming yet. I am looking into plans. I want a low teir tourny dangit. Maybe a low tier team tourny. If not for money for fun. Anyway I am thinking about maybe doing it possibly lol. BTW doesnt name cnacled have enough for like 2 crews?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
OK so I have to make sure I know my own crew lol. You DF Derf Hozart fenrir me thats six. So then i would guess the law and nafix? goes to look at thread about us. I am good! I dont know if I can be in a crew with a falco though lol. Maybe I can play falco though. Then I would be gayco or lasers and me um dang those sucked. lol and I dont know if anyone remebers but I vowed to never lose to a falco in a tourny sense loosing to The Law. Thats right I fought the Law and The Law won. But yeah I havent yet. *knocks on wood*.

how does the crew battles work? RR?

nooboob

Smash Cadet
co and me is going? Why is my cousin getting married that weekend? Exarch, is marrage a good reason to miss a tourney (even though for you this is a great deal. Remind me to clean out my car to find my registration for you, ok?) I really want to come! Oh well, I'll be playing over the summer. hahaha. If I manage to get some practise in. And Exarch, what gives? Haven't seen you in days, maybe I need to take a drill into Missy's room to come see you...

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo yo....kissimmee verses everybody..... gives us like 20 stock each..hahahhah...but for real....i would like to do some crew matches...but we only got 3 people....so they are gonna be small....5 stock each....thats if we make it to the next tourney..

-hiroshi

co_and_me

Smash Lord
who is nooboob? If they got hot boobs I want to meet them. Thats right I am single still and there isnt a darn thing you can do about it. anyway It would be great to make this tourny and it sounds like maybe Wes and bobby are comming with. So yeah good stuff.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I might come, and I might be able to bring my friend. Were pritty bad though. Also, if I bring a N64 will anyone MM in ssb64?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
what is this i hear about smash>GF. IT sooo is. I mean read the list. Smash doesnt care if you wear a condom!!! My point here was that I can joke about you having boobs and me wanting to meet you because of it. ie being a sexist male. I dont have a GF so I can joke about these things. Besides I bet you arent even hot. If you are you have to do me its a law somehwere. *looks for a book*

edit *look at comming to my tourny in GA please*

nooboob

Smash Cadet
co_and_me said:
Besides I bet you arent even hot. If you are you have to do me its a law somehwere. *looks for a book*QUOTE]

Ouch co, I'm hurt. By the me not being hot comment that is... come on, I'm a smash girl... I understand, isn't that enough? That and we're friends on facebook. I'm that girl at Stetson who didn't live in Gainsville. I'm a little cute aren't I? :confused:
And I was only kidding, I'm ok with sexist jokes... sometimes. A few of those were funny.
But come on, a girl has to be better than smash at some things...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
My GF > All !!11!1!1!!!!!111!11!oneoneoneone

Yeah, so this tourney.....will be like all the others, I guess. I'll be there. I got a rep to prove now. Look out!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
wait you guys are dating? I am confused I didnt think so. Yeah BTW i have a friend or two from stetson lol. I was friending thomas's friends. I love randomly friending someone. They ask if I know them. Then I dont tell them yes but I tell them something about how I would have met them. Like we went to the same HS I graduated last year. This is a good enough responce. BTW everyone look at my tourny and say it is cool. I need more publicity.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
you might be a nice person and fun to hang out with. I havent meet you yet do I wont judge too much. But you seem kinda fake to me. My guess is that you only play smash or are a smash girl because of a guy you like. or the guys in general. PS i think you stole exarchs location.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Thats a lame reason. I mean I was above your mom last night and you dont see me claiming to be from there. Plus the water is lame. Not only is it lame cause you stole it but you you did a crappy job. Deland which is somwhere near daWater or dewater works. The? The? What were you thinking. Smash + girl ~= cute & smart

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
There should be an announcement as a reminder. On the date of the post, I found nothing on the site regarding the all-nighter.

derf

Smash Ace
yea i looked on the site for an all-nighter too and couldnt find anything about it. i do vaguely remember someone from giga mentioning an all-nighter but i think it was for either the last tourney or the next one. my memory....isnt the greatest, so feel free to correct me here.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Actually... this thing might be a possibility for me. At first I thought there was no way, but seeing as there's Halo as well as Smash going on at this thing, that opens up the possibilities of friends who might give me a ride. I'll have to talk to some of my friends about it, and call up the place to get any questions answered. But seeing as this is over spring break, it is a maybe.

Top Bottom