• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Champ Combo teams videos (Ken, Isai, ChuDat, HugS, SilentSpectre, and many many more)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Champ Combo: Yayuhzzz Edition was a 70-man tournament in Southern California on March 25. It featured an extremely high level of skill, with 3 of the top 5 and 5 of the top 21 US players in attendance, as well as many many other extremely good players from all over Southern CA. We filled a total of 11 VHS casettes with videos, and I'll be spending the next few days/weeks recording and uploading all the matches.

This thread will continue to grow as more matches are finished. Check back once or twice a day to see what's new! You can see singles matches from the tournament here.

All videos are encoded with the XviD codec.

Matches
Ken + Isai vs ChuDat + Manacloud (team finals)
Arash + SilentSpectre vs ChuDat + Manacloud (losers finals)
HugS + Omar vs ChuDat + Manacloud (losers semis)
Gabe (Straight) + Wolf vs DSF + Nemar Pott

(Added 3/28)
Arash + SilentSpectre vs Manacloud + ChuDat (earlier in the tournament)
HugS + Omar vs DSF + Nemar Pott
Arash + SilentSpectre vs DSF + Nemar Pott

(Added 3/29)
Ken + Isai vs HugS + Omar

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If anyone cares, my favorite sets are Arash + SS vs ChuDat + Manacloud (losers finals), HugS + Omar vs ChuDat + Manacloud, and Gabe + Wolf vs DSF + Nemar Pott.

D1

Banned via Administration
So far I've only seen games w/ HugS+Omar, Chu+Mana, SS+Arash, and DSF+Nemar...

...SS and Arash beastin on Chu and Mana in the "earlier game" was ph1re!!!! The DA dashed fsmashes and the rests were too much for me...pure pwnage...and HugS and Omar were just beautiful HugS is just too good and Omar is A BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daaaaaaaaaang Wolf and Gabe are nice I was goin nuts when Gabe's Yoshi was beastin and his Fox was doin good on BF...FD things got sticky and Peach was left by herself and then Wolf almost took out DSF good stuff to all!!! ^_^

Edit: Just saw losers finals of Chu and Mana vs. Arash and SS that sh** was too good great teamwork on both sides Chu and Mana are too good together!!! :dizzy:

On to Ken and Isai: will update on match later...

:yoshi:

iM.b4d

Smash Rookie
iM gonna download them all i bet the all rock maybe ill update later about what i thought of it ^^
thx for posting vid's

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Really great matchups. LOL I liked the double fox and double falcon teams for ken and isai and arash's jiggs is amazing lol.

ShortAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Arash and Silent were incredible. Such nice teamwork with Arash saving Silent when he wasn't gonna make it back. Awesome job guys.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
Nasty teamwork by Arash and Silent. Jiggs floating out to get hit by falcon's upB, etc. Also, really liked the ICs counterpick with Brinstar - well done, and I wouldn't have thought of it.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Arash is the best teammate ever. Seriously. Considering that SilentSpectre and Arash have never played with each other, nor against each other... all that teamwork is Arash :).

Arash

Smash Lord
i honestly thought silentspectre was a better partner than I was, esp when you look at Arash/SS vs DSF/nemar pott 1st match, when i not only kill my partner but help the opponent

:( good stuff though

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
SS was awesome, grab opponent -> Arash resting them -> Arash getting hit -> SS jabbing Arash so he goes nowhere.

geminidestroyer

Smash Cadet
Arash is a beastly jiggly. I think he needs to work on recovery though but otherwise his jiggly is awesome! (I think he gets all his mindgames by playing bowser)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
That was sick matches! loved the finals, Hugs is really skilled with that Samus^^

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Is it really possible to be really good with bowser? like if u are bowser and play against sheik or fox u will get ***** fair and squere...

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Bowser is the ultimate mindgamer. Trick the opponent into a fair/up+B/claw/uair and they are on a nice, long flight. I love playing against good Bowsers. >:E

These videos are amazing, finally got around to watching them. Arash and Silent are a GREAT team. Team recoveries were great, tons of really good teamwork and tech. Chu didn't seem near as effective in teams as he does one on one. I guess that's just the way ICs work.

HugS and Omar were great too. Gabe is just awesome. =P

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
Can you label all the videos with who's playing which character? I don't want to download and/or watch Fox + Falco lamefests. :p

PS HugS is my sexeh lovah. Samus aaf.

Oh, and I didn't really like Arash's Jiggly, no offense. I have some videos of King, and he's my measuring stick of Jiggly awesome. (I just like his style, he might be terrible for all I know.)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ah, I want to fight them so badly! All of you come to St. Catharines and challenge me now! I'll take the day of work if I have to! I need somebody who can push me! You can't get stronger facin just week oponents like I have bin recently!

Ninja

Smash Journeyman
anybody gotta link for a codec thingy cuz i cant see the vids **** is all black :dizzy:

Top Bottom