• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What happened to Punch Crew?

SMASH ALEX

Smash Journeyman
I miss them. Anyone know if they still are making any videos or if they "disbanded" or whatever?

If anyone knows anything about them, please tell me. I want more videos from them, they were funny as hell.

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
I play with them pretty much every sunday.

Nick - Quit

Aaron - Quit

Jarrod - Sometimes

Mike - Promising. But not all the time

Mike usually plays with FalseFalco and I every Sunday. Sometimes they're not interested in Smash but he usually doesn't let us down.

Jarrod will play with us every so often at Mikes place. If he decides to come over...

Aaron is always too busy with work and he lost his interest a bit.

Nick is completely embarrased of the game and won't even speak it.

SMASH ALEX

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so they ARE still around. Too bad that Nick and Aaron quitted though and that thy don't make any more videos :(

Well, thanks for the info, Shwn :)

Btw, why did Nick suddenly become embarrased of the game? :laugh:

IVP

Smash Ace
_glook said:
Cuz Smash is for t3h kiddies.
HAHAHA for the kiddies :laugh: There are like 30y old guys who play smash cuz smash = win :lick:

And yes, Punch Crew were very funny. Punch Crew is da best (except Ek) :p

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
Np for the info.

I still love hanging out with all of them. We go bowling frequently.

But as for Nick being "embarrased" of the game. I dunno. He waits untill smash is done for the day untill he comes over to Mike's place.

And if were playing it when he walks in he'll say something like "get that junk off" or something like that....

Don't get me wrong though. Nick is still a really funny person. I still enjoy being with all of them when I get the chance.

Aaron has pretty muched "moved on" with his life. I haven't seen him in a while cause he's renevating his house and a nicely paid full time job. Plus a girlfriend....I hope to bowl with him soon though, won't expect any smash out of him.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Mike: DK, Mario, Doc

Jarrod: Fox, Ganon, Falcon

Aaron: Peach

Nick: Luigi, Mario, Doc

Aaron came to my place in Vancouver a little less then a month ago. We played smash. HE STILL gots it, his Peach > my Falcon, LAWL! We also played poker, he knocked me out first one of the games when I went all in v_v

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
My birthday is December 4, 1984.

Also I like how the only piece of trivia about me is that ken 3 stocked me a bunch of times. OUCH i got owned!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
12/4/1984....4/12/1984....whoops....

That's the fun of wikis....anyone can edit them! Feel free to falsify your own facts. Or clarify and expand on their accuracy, since I don't know much about the heyday of Punch Crew....

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
OH ya and i'm 22 yearz old and from edmonton not calgaryyyy!

randall you are still good in my books i just need an accurate wiki that's all!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
OH ya and i'm 22 yearz old and from edmonton not calgaryyyy!

randall you are still good in my books i just need an accurate wiki that's all!
That's the fun of wikis....anyone can edit them! Feel free to falsify your own facts. Or clarify and expand on their accuracy, since I don't know much about the heyday of Punch Crew....
I shrug, I shrug...

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Wow nick is embarassed of the game (so am I lololol) =( You guys got me into smash! especially him and aaron! I told you and jarrod that at tg6 on camera cause I was so pumped to meet you 2. Keep it real guys, glad to hear you and jarrod still play a little, I thought you all quit for good.

Top Bottom