• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Wak Ultimate Young Link Killing Combos"(Video to teach you how to be a flashy YL

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer

Volasko

Smash Ace
wak you are a smash video hosting machine...... keep it up yo!! man and get some more chet and pkm matches!!

Edit: Ok wak I think we need to officially wed you to YL's d-air, cause your obviously in love with it. Heh from experience I can tell everyone that he indeed does end every **** projectile combo wiht the d-air.... blast u wak........... blast u!!! :laugh:

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Volasko said:
Ok wak I think we need to officially wed you to YL's d-air, cause your obviously in love with it.
Who wouldn't be, ylink's dair is too hot (albiet flaming at times). Fun stuff Wak keep it up.

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO

The Backthrow combos were frickin ELITE I'M STEALING THAT!

Yeah I'm really infatuated w/ Young Link for the past week, so thanks Wak for making me have more references than just Caveman's YL and Chu's for vids of good YLs.

All the flamespikes were TEH PH1RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAK FOR TOP TIER! >_> I MEAN YOUNG LINK!!! XD

...and they say nuttin good comes from Canada...psssh

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
[Silent_Wolf] said:
You had the same text/background as Drephen in his Shiek vid, but it was cool I guess.
if you don't edit anything on background color and stuff, you'll have this color...
a lot of people came with this background color you know >_>

Peachtress

Smash Ace
You know what would have been bad-azz? An "Application" part in which you show these techniques being sucessfully done to opponents. (A little like "Triforce of Power") Just a suggestion.

-LeX

Rikana

Smash Champion
Lol. The end was the best. The Wak "You'll Never Ever Do This Kill In Your Entire Life". Awesome Young Link that you have, very flashy and unique. Good job. :)

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Peachtress said:
You know what would have been bad-azz? An "Application" part in which you show these techniques being sucessfully done to opponents. (A little like "Triforce of Power") Just a suggestion.

-LeX
There is no application. =P All these are impossibly (key word: impossible) awesome! (except that you can land an edgehopped dair and still spike them if you aim it right).

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
Yeah. That tactic can't KO unless your opponent is at a REALLY high percentage. I do use that tactic though. Just for the damage purposes only however. And I uually throw them after.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Heheh some nice stuff you showed. Seeing it done in a match would have been way better, although it's obvious they don't come up often, but nice.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol, this is pretty goofy. I really like some of those though, such as the double dair to firey dair, very nice combo, I was wondering if it was a common application for you. I think I'll pick it up.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
HeroSublime said:
Lol, this is pretty goofy. I really like some of those though, such as the double dair to firey dair, very nice combo, I was wondering if it was a common application for you. I think I'll pick it up.
you did know, I play against really good players AND really bad players... I can barely put one of those tactiques in a match against people better than me...

I usually put those techniques against my "less good" friends

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
chesterr01 said:
I'm in the credits because I'm black.
ROFL, chesterr, ill credit u in another one of my videos for the same reason. btw, wak's vid is done...so why would he redo the credits?

anyways...yea, as a ylink player, i dont want to comment on this vid really

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wak this video was funny exspecially with the wtf hax edge cancel. that looks h4wt.

anyway the rising death combo boomerang version is one of my fav! long live Young version of Link!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Did you know I love you? Too bad those guys don't DI, though.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
The Walk Ultimate Young Link Killing Combos (Video to teach you how to be a situationally flashy TL)

Fixed it for you.

Top Bottom