• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So a BlazBlue game was released on DSiWare today. Except it's not a 2D fighter. It's more like Power Stone. With Chibi-fied characters.

And the name is BlayzBloo.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Happy birthday, JT. May your life as an inferior R.O.B. player be a fulfilling one :laugh:

Niall, when I first looked at your post, I read "Portal 2" :mad:

Josh, I've been casually referring to that game for weeks now. And I want it. A lot :lick:

Twins, I wish you both the best of luck at APEX, and the most fruitful representation of New Mexico melee. If and when there's a time you're both free before you leave, please let me know. I'll personally head over to your apartment and offer some last-minute practice **** ;)

introducing a new style of posting. ending every line with a smiley. it's brilliant.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Twins, I wish you both the best of luck at APEX, and the most fruitful representation of New Mexico melee. If and when there's a time you're both free before you leave, please let me know. I'll personally head over to your apartment and offer some last-minute practice **** ;)
hey I am free tomorrow night around 10 if you are lol. I know its late but hey ;)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I would offer to hold a fest but theres no room in my apartment :(

And Neil thanks for the encouragement :D We all know David and I won't do too well but hopefully good enough to make people turn heads. I sent you a text about heading over here tonight if you wish.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I could hold a fest tomorrow. I haven't lately because everytime I offer to hold one no one is interested, and LoL sucks me up.

also tim sent me this

I guess that's why you only play female characters august
I'm not sure I understand the correlation between my post and my preference for playing girl characters.

AND is there anything going on today? I think I might be going to the zoo tomorrow, so today would be good.

tekkie

Smash Master
Sup girl :) Where in NM are you moving? Depending on where, there's a tiny smash scene, or none at all. lol.

Albuquerque is the only place you'll find smashers >.>
im gonna brainwash the new freshmen hardcore just you wait

unm should be too :)

also hi rel12, you're going to cruces? NMSU?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Cruces guys have been texting me. They're trying to get their melee scene going. Not that good yet but maybe you can help them. they also have some brawlers (and it's close to el paso so good for brawl).

Wish us luck at apex everybody. Thanks neil for the last second practice.

Top Bottom