• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo, that cat video was amazing, it gave me a hard on.

I love how everyone takes my jokes at Brawl so seriously...as if I even take myself seriously when I insult the game. You all need to calm down. As if their isnt funny stuff in every single videogame we play.

You all know im kidding and most of you know me in person...I dont understand why some of you rage the fact that I pick at Brawl.

If you want, i'll make wise cracks about Melee if it makes you happy.
I'm just completely sick of the hating on both Brawl and Melee. I just wish each side would realize that the games are different and unite to make the community as good as it can be. Not just two groups of people *****ing at each other all the ****ing time like a bunch of 5-yr-old whiney *****es.

I miss the old days...

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Darcwing Dukk (12:31:06 AM): dude, I could totally listen to "Beat it" on repeat forevver
Lil (12:31:10 AM): wtf isi wrong with you
Lil (12:31:11 AM): ROFLLLL
Darcwing Dukk (12:31:12 AM): LOL

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Riru Hates You: well i wont say it, you'll kill me ;D
Dazwa070: LOL DO IT
Riru Hates You: I THOUGHT YOU MAYBE WERE BAILEY ONE TOURNAMENT
Riru Hates You: <____________<;
Dazwa070: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dazwa070: IM KFNASJIKRNEWAr
Dazwa070: LMLOOOMAFOMO
Dazwa070: WOW
Dazwa070: IMMA KILL YOU

I'M DYING LOL

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
I'm just completely sick of the hating on both Brawl and Melee. I just wish each side would realize that the games are different and unite to make the community as good as it can be. Not just two groups of people *****ing at each other all the ****ing time like a bunch of 5-yr-old whiney *****es.

I miss the old days...
QFT
Both Melee and Brawl are good and fun games, I'm not gonna lie. But other people have their own opinions for the two, which they should keep to themselves, and not talk about it all day.
There's no real fact that melee is better than brawl, or vice versa. It's all a matter of how you feel, and no one can change someone else's feelings towards it.

i miss the old days too,
well
as old as i was around for.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
That reminds me on this one time blackmage asked me if I wanted to go ***** jousting. I turned him down but I still wonder how that would've gone...>.>

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you'd cut them off and then sword fight with it obviously
i'd use mine as a DS stylus. I always lose my stylii, so i figure i wouldn't lose this one.

oh wow, i just made an asian small ***** joke on accident.

btw milktea's ***** is really 10 and 1/5 inches. she doesn't count the foreskin.

Aesir

Smash Master
yeah when you do the whole female thing to lil you actually get to see this really sadistic side that really makes a greek wanna run for the hills.

if you wanna know how hard that is, go watch 300, we're not scared of anything.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wat?
oh, pffft, i've seen you without make up, and you look fine.

trademark0013

Smash Champion

I miss the old days...
u mean the old days b4 brawl?
so darc are you going to keep posting your aim conversations with milktea all night?
Darcwing Dukk (12:31:06 AM): dude, I could totally listen to "Beat it" on repeat forevver
Lil (12:31:10 AM): wtf isi wrong with you
Lil (12:31:11 AM): ROFLLLL
Darcwing Dukk (12:31:12 AM): LOL

also sean, my aim convos pertained to the thread's topic
mine's already ten inches so..
MM?
LOL.
How would that even work?
-DD
its actually really obvious

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah, Lil's right. If more girls played, there'd probably be pro level females. But all the ones that do play are not the talented ones. OHHHHHH, BURRRRRRRNNN. Need some aloe for that burn? *Loses to her peach.* -_-

What's with all this bad weather... though I actually enjoy running in the rain. o_O My Ipod almost broke while doing so... like it wouldn't work for a day but after drying it was fine. Today is supposed to be nice! I am going to Elizabeth Park to look at the pretty flowers. ^_^ I hope tomorrow/Saturday night isn't TOO bad or else they'll cancel the fireworks. T_T

I have a feeling that a lot of Jrockers are mediocre-above average without their makeup. My friends were in an elevator with Rentrer en Soi at Anime Next and didn't realize it until later because they weren't as hot. MANA, ewww. >_> But Gackt is probably hot without makeup, he doesn't seem to put much on and his facial structure is just oh so perfect. I want to put on mass makeup one day and see how it looks. I think I saw Lil without makeup too before, I'm not sure.

Edit: On a final note, it's Rep's BIRTHDAY! ^_^ My friend suggested to buy him drawing supplies but I dunno what to get... Maybe I'll get him a pack of magic cards because it's the thought that counts. Haha.

Top Bottom