• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
The tournament will be at Foothills Connect - 146 N Main street Rutherfordton, NC, 28139
If you need help finding the place the day of the tournament, call my cell.. (828) 429 0769

MLG rules
Double Elim

Doors open at 11
Doubles will start between 12:00 12:30
Singles will start when doubles end

Door Fee - $5
Singles - $15
Doubles - $20per team

$$$ for cews undecided

3rd - 10%
4th - 5%

Doubles tournament
1st - 60%
2nd- 30%

10% from the tournament will help pay the rent for the building

MUNKAID 5 RESULTS OMGWTFBBQsauce

Teams
1st. Munkey & Adams (dsmashftw kthnx)
2nd. Lozr & TC
3rd. TLoz & 59JS
4th. Twig & Ali

Singles
1st. Lozr
2nd. TC
3rd. Ali
4th. Adams
5th. Munkey
5th. Twig
7th. Yay
7th. Knorr

Malk

Smash Champion
sooo farrr awayyyy, but I'll try to make it. Seriously though, I can get to tournaments in Richmond VA faster than to Rutherfordton, which btw is wayyy too long of a name. Those are the entirety of my complaints. Hopefully see y'all there.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Sunchaser's simularity to my name and avatar is completely innapropriate. Therefore, I must attend this tournament to play him with my uber skills that aren't that uber. Hopefully I can bring along 1 or two people; Synk and Ryu. Oh, and I of course can provide a cube.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Sunchaser007 said:
Purely on coincidence holymarth007......i'm just a bond fan!![/QUOT

Haha, it's all good; if you like the Dragon avatar, I'm fine with it XD.

Anyhow Munkey, I've given Yay a link to this thread, so hopefully he can see if he can make it or not.

$sD

Smash Ace

do i have to announce that i am coming?

btw bring me and waters alil sum'n sum'n special

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
*Hopefully Obvious Sarcasm* Cobra in the pants? That just seems like a bad idea. With it's poison and all. None the less, I'll try to make it out to this. Depending on when school starts back for friends and whatnot. Only like an hour and a half away. Not too bad :p..

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
everyone is thinking about the rockymount tourny.. no ones worried about this tournament yet

Malk

Smash Champion
YOSHIDO said:
OMG its only 2 and a half hours away. Im gonna really try to find a ride. Hopefully
That's such bull****. The trip takes twice as long for me and I'm in the same state.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
meh

yeah sunchaser invited me to this tourney but i dunno i want some more people so it will be worth my while to come to this tourney. maybe i can make some money.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
yeah sunchaser invited me to this tourney but i dunno i want some more people so it will be worth my while to come to this tourney. maybe i can make some money.
Get as many people from tennesee to come.....plus, it'll be a good time when you come down here....if you need a place to stay, i got ya!

$sD

Smash Ace
u **** better come out to this

u dont know how costly this thing really is for us.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
OK KINGPIN 10 dollar MM , and 2_Percent get off your *** and coem to a real NC tourney and i will money match you for 10 bucks.

Any other takers?

tom.

Smash Apprentice
i might go dosent really meen much but what the hell lol

2_Percent

Smash Ace
OK KINGPIN 10 dollar MM , and 2_Percent get off your *** and coem to a real NC tourney and i will money match you for 10 bucks.

Any other takers?

i'm poor haha..10 bucks is pretty high. and i suck anyways...but i'ma try and make it to this one since i'll be kinda close once the semester starts

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yo brownguy i will mm you buddy k . I will try my bestest to get 10 bux saved up maybe more if your game for it.

And ANYONE else who wants to moneymatch, Lemme know. Im up for one with ne of you peeps

L0zr=)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey dude you gotta do what you gotta do to get the W

But i will mm you to munk i wont use fox i will use like falcon, falco or sum 1 idk lol

Peace l0zr

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
k so ill do 5 to Lozr and Munk, and i dont know if my 10 dollar matches are final as of yet.

But all my MM wil lbe best of 5 series with tourney rules, daves stupid rule will be in effect as well as all the stage bans and such

$sD

Smash Ace
ill just sit around, act stupid and get in the way like i always do

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dolla, this tourney wouldn't be the same without you dawg u know that.

So my mm list so far.
1. Brownguy for 5
2. Munkey for 5
3. dolphin for 10

Ne other takers.
Peace l0Zr

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
k will do, if ne one wants to mm me, just check that post above here on that list and that will tell you if i accept.

Peace l0zR

Top Bottom