• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Video Archive

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Your source for Kirby videos available on Youtube.

--------------------------------
Videos by Player
(alphabetically listed by SWF name)
--------------------------------
CopyCat

Dodger

HoshiPuri

Hylian

Jayferd

Kirbstir

KrazyKid

King Kirby 90

Nashun

Nitro-Blazer

Omnigamer

Pink Reaper

Pyrostormer

Runt

Samochan

t!mmy [Singles] [Doubles]

Warp$tar Warrior

-------------------------------
Combo Videos
-------------------------------

Warpstar Warrior - t!mmy

The Birth of German Smash - King Kirby 90

Pac-Man Fever - Gimpyfish

The Kirby Cheat - Omnigamer

KamiKirby (Preview) - Nitroblazer

----------------------------------------
Miscellaneous Vids
----------------------------------------

Flat Kirby Glitch - Demonstration of the glitch that flattens Kirby.
Isai (Kirby) vs Ken (Sheik) - A friendly between two top players, but very old.
"Dare to be Stupid" - an entertaining music video starring Kirby.
Shadow Kirby - Weird and short, so it's worth a click.
Tiny Yoshi Glitch - Yoshi shrinks with Kirby's Copy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any videos to add, please post and let me know.​

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I might try to get a recording on my Kirby tomorrow at a tourney, and if I do, I could add myself to this topic. I plan on using him as a pseudo-Sheik counter (Kirby at least does better than G&W) and maybe in a money match or two.

King Kirby 90

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I have already thought of making a thread like this, but you have been faster^^. Would you please write my name like this: King Kirby 90. I'm going to upload my two vids against Fox128's C.Falcon and my part of the combo vid The Birth of German Smash to youtube. You can add the section "Combo Video: " to my name then. Ah and the link to Omnigamer's The Kirby Cheat doesn't work.

EDIT: Ok I've uploaded my two vids against Fox128 and my part of the german All Star combo video to youtube. This is the link to my combo video. I would like you to add this into your first post Combo Video: The Birth Of German Smash - King Kirby 90's part. And you can also make the Combo Video section for Runt as he has uploaded a combo video to youtube aswell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcexoOAxcog
Btw I think this is important enough to be stickied.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't it Germany that had that super awesome country vid? We should add that to the list, even if Kirby King 90 was only a small part of the video. It's just a really good video.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Nice job t!mmy. I've always wanted to make a combo video of my own, but I think it would pale in comparison to all the other ones various people have made :-). I definitely think this should be stickied.

King Kirby 90

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't it Germany that had that super awesome country vid? We should add that to the list, even if Kirby King 90 was only a small part of the video. It's just a really good video.
Nah I've uploaded my part of the vid for this thread. First of all the complete combo video is a way to long and too big in size and it doesn't fit in a Kirby Video only thread.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Updates:
Omnigamer link fixed.
King Kirby 90 name edit.
Birth of German Smash added.
Samochan added.
Copycat added.
Nashun added.
Miscellaneous vids added.

Runt, Samochan, do you want your combo vids added under your name?

And I would like to thank Samochan for prompting me into making this thread. I sat idle hoping someone else would make it, but time came for Kirby fans to have a reliable source of video listings.

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
Ack not those vids. That was me and KirbyKid "experimenting" with team match ups. I put them up only cause I couldn't view the original file they were stored in :laugh: .

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Awesome, that Kirbstir video I uploaded is up there. Eventhough it's pretty old and it was taken back when G-Reg "sucked", I still think it's a good display of Kirby's potential.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
If you're looking for match vids, I have a bunch of them (some new, some old) up on YouTube. Just search Omni or Omnigamer.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I may be able to get one of my vids up now. Well, it's probably my first tiem playing with people better than me, meaning outside of my regular friend circle.

On that note, I SD way too much, nad For some reason, I always end up U-throw suiciding at the most inconvinient times.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Aah, thanks Randall! being able to watch my mistakes has, so far, helped. For those who are rather lazy, I'll post the direct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbm9GXOVPtE

Yeah, I messed up a lot. Backwards cutter, I think 2 times where I hit Side B before Jumping and just stood there. I missed almost all my shorthops, rolled too much.

But I did get 2 swallowcides off. =D And I did 3-stock him.

Mind you, this was my first "real" outing into proffesional smash. I've been improving. I went over to one of the people's houses, and played well for my standards.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If you're looking for match vids, I have a bunch of them (some new, some old) up on YouTube. Just search Omni or Omnigamer.
The YouTube link next to your name goes to the page displayed for "Omnigamer + Kirby".

Update:
Nitro-blazer added.

Edit: Dodger, don't you have any videos online?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I got it with "Kirby +Nitro" along with the other videos.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Well, I didn't, until now. And there was a very good reason for that...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
The YouTube link next to your name goes to the page displayed for "Omnigamer + Kirby".

Update:
Nitro-blazer added.

Edit: Dodger, don't you have any videos online?
You may want to change it to just "Omni" rather than Omnigamer. My full tag isn't listed in any of my videos, so you only get 2 results, none of which are actual matches of me.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I changed the Youtube link to "Omni +kirby" and now a lot of Kirby vids come up.

I'm going to upload some doubles videos for Kirby soon. ^_^

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
At an upcoming tournament, there will be VCR recordings and someone will put the matches up on Youtube, so hopefully I'll have vids of my Kirby up in the next couple weeks.

EDIT: I got two matches recorded: one of them was my first ever 4-stocking (by the opponent - I got *****), and one I lost by two stock. Obviously neither are particularily impressive and would be useful only as a "how not to play Kirby" type of thing. The weird thing is, I did fairly well in the tourney and played Kirby most of the way.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Incase anyone is interested, I've got another match up. I lose, but still, it's a fairly good match that I could have won if not for a slight mess up at the beginning (SD without touching opponent once.) It's quite the hilarious death, too. The DK64 barrel comboed me to death. :laugh:

At an upcoming tournament, there will be VCR recordings and someone will put the matches up on Youtube, so hopefully I'll have vids of my Kirby up in the next couple weeks.

EDIT: I got two matches recorded: one of them was my first ever 4-stocking (by the opponent - I got *****), and one I lost by two stock. Obviously neither are particularily impressive and would be useful only as a "how not to play Kirby" type of thing. The weird thing is, I did fairly well in the tourney and played Kirby most of the way.
Don't worry. 2 of my 3 matches are me losing (Albeit by one stock) and the other, well, it's not my best day. However, they still show my Kirby.

Anyway, I've got winning footage of my Kirby on VCR. I plan to upload when I can get video editting software.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha, nice Swallowcide toward the end. I noticed you tried a few more Swallows after that, but remember that opponents tend to become aware of Kirbycides after losing a stock that way. Too bad you SD'd in the beginning - the barrel doesn't give jumps back, but I guess you know that now.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Ha ha, nice Swallowcide toward the end. I noticed you tried a few more Swallows after that, but remember that opponents tend to become aware of Kirbycides after losing a stock that way. Too bad you SD'd in the beginning - the barrel doesn't give jumps back, but I guess you know that now.
Thanks. Yeah, I've gotten swallowcides off on Mario and Doc before. I tend to attempt the swallowcide a lot more then it's 1 stock each. Fortunately, my competition edgegaurds aggresively, I get a swallowcide (Or, even, simply attempt one,) and they don't edgegaurd nearly as effectively afterwards.

Yeah, that barrel's got a 0-Death Combo I've got to watch out for. I was planning to jump -> U-air -> jump -> cutter, but I forgot 2 of the jumps were used.:ohwell:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I need to remember to use Kirbycides more on people I don't usually play against. It's suprising how often people don't know anything about Kirby.

DeathscytheHello

Smash Journeyman
I need to remember to use Kirbycides more on people I don't usually play against. It's suprising how often people don't know anything about Kirby.
Yo, t!MmY, I've got a question concerning your style of play. Do you go for your swallowcides (IE do you plan on getting in a swallowcide), or do you just do it if the opprotunity arises?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I plan for Kirbycides as the situation warrents, but only go for them when the opportunity arises.

Top Bottom