• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Íslendingar!!! Icelandic smashers?

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Er ég eini Íslendingurinn hérna eða eru einhverjir fleiri íslendingar hérna? postið hér ef það eru einhverjir, gætum kannski hisst og spilað eitthvað(ég þekki ekki mjög marga sem spila leikinn)

Endilega pósta ef einhverjir íslendingar eru hér!!

I didn't bother translating it to english cuz if you cant read this, you are probably not icelandic;)

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
looks like the european community is getting a lot bigger since those 3 last days o_0

Welcome to the board I guess, I didn't even know icelandics had internet... sorry for my stupidity :(

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
thanks

but you obiviously dont know much about Iceland

did you maybe think Icelandic people lived in snow houses?:laugh:

and I want to thank you for making those awesome AHTP videos, helped me very much

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
XD no I know what looks like Iceland, I know it's an island with a volcan at the middle :p (it's pretty much the only thing I know about island though...)

and well thanks for the comment about my AHTP =)

Vegard

Smash Lord
Haha, islendinger :p Dere skriver på gammelnorsk.

Did you understand what I just wrote? I'm just as surprised as Wak, even though I am Norwegian and should've known better =p

Sooo... isn't there a smash scene in Iceland?

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Of course I understood that :p

there are very few that play it competitively here :( but i am trying to find everyone that plays smash and is not a complete noob. but there are no organized tourneys and such :(

me and my friends are planning on attending to RoS4 so I guess we'll see you there if you attend that is.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Iceland......where the hell is that anyway -_-'?
Amsah you gotta be kidding me. It's that deserted, frozen island where nobody has internet or electricity and it located somewhere in the northern part of the Atlantic Ocean east Greenland and west of Norway. Oh, and it has a lot of volcanoes too.

Hope to meet you guys at RoS4 if you're still coming =)

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
yeah, we don´t have internet and we live in show houses and hunt seals for dinner.

oh wait, since i dont have the internet how can i be posting here? :lick:

yeah, of course we´re coming :D :)

Top Bottom