• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omit this thread

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
All the cool kids are going to this, so if you're looking to get into the "in crowd" here's your chance. Didn't smoke pot while you were in high school, still a virgin? Well you can still be cool if you show up at the tournament(s). Every other week, just come, you know you have nothing to do. ;)

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. Nothing's happening until January I think so this was a pretty good idea by Eugene...plus saving another month's worth of Smash drought.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Cool, that means I will finally get to play you.

BTW: if any of you don't have a car, you can easily take Marta and get off at Avondale Station, it's like a 5 minute walk to the Aartment complex. So that makes it easy 4 the po folk to get to.

real talk

Eugenio

Smash Lord
1. If any one is planning on comming to this, can you please post saying that you are, so I can expect a certain number of people to come and be prepared, rather than just be bombrushed by a mob of fanboys... it's not that big an apartment.

2. Mog112... Marth dittos???

3. Who's Greg?

chaddd

Smash Lord
me carter and greg should be coming.

time to take first
I accept your challenge.

-pulls glove out of no where-

*slap* pistols at dawn!

...or we could play a match of smash. I like that one. Let's do that one.

chaddd

Smash Lord
time to take first
I accept your challenge.

-pulls glove out of no where-

*slap* pistols at dawn!

...or we could play a match of smash. I like that one. Let's do that one.

*Double Post for the WIN!!!!*

I apologize, this computer sucks horribly.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You want me to bring another tv and cube? Sounds good, Eugene. Good thinking.

Justice777

Smash Cadet
OH cool, it may be a good turnout. Long as nobody murks up my house then it should be strait.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Conyers. I dont expect them to come. Afterall, its like 20 billion miles away >__>

Can't wait to show off my badass Young Link and new and improved Captain F. to you guys. o:
Conyers actually has come to play us before, so I'd be pretty surprised and annoyed if they didn't.

I'm not mad at you Ryan, I was only kidding with all those jokes... :p

BTW Laijin, is ya boy Omega comming, his school is right across the street after all.

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna try and come too. I understand the elimination process,, but afterwards are there gonna be friendlies?

C......

Smash Apprentice
yea........ i left it over there when he got the place so him twister and renegade could practice over there more often.

Top Bottom