• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoB5 Vids

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
I remember a certain post where tink said he needed to get a "FOX" in the top 3 of the midwest power rankings.
Thanks for the vids again jiano.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
you switched match 3 and 1 in dope/dark vs kishes
great matches
thanks jiano

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Tink is my F'in hero, lol. Such a beastly smash player. I guess the second set finished uploading because I wasn't able to view it last night. Tink's amazing. Although, it was a really close fight but tink had a bit of an edge in the mind games. I really love Dopes recovery tactics. Really unique and awesome. Good fights guys.

D

Deleted member

If only Dope won the laser battle at the beginning of the match 2.5 he might have won the tourney.

audreyh

Smash Ace
if only darkrain stopped making random mistakes and random suicides he could've been in the finals =/

Tink

Smash Hero
yeah, how are you going to let me come back from a 2-4 stock advantage <_<. get froed!

mathos

Smash Champion
Word is around the office is that Jiano has the team finals vids too not just the winner's finals? ? ?

Nite

Smash Champion
Dope owns. <3's Darkrain and Tink though. Thanks for the vids Jiano.

Who doesn't want to have sex with Darkrain? Jesi is so lucky.

Top Bottom