• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5 results, 2&3 December (Nihonjin 1st, Captain Jack 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
VIDS TOPIC

RESULTS:
In singles there were 83 participants: 57 Dutch, 8 French, 7 Swedish, 4 Italians, 2 Scottish, 2 Germans, 1 Austrian, 1 American and 1 Japanese.

Singles:
Poule results:
Poule 1
1. Faab
2. Rensie
3. Ryuker
4. UchihaJP
5. Lawrencelot
6. Pinky

Poule 2
1. Joanna Dark
2. BF.com
3. Fire
4. Korhan
5. Happosai
6. -X-

Poule 3
1. Ivootjes
2. Intart
3. Devil-Samus
4. Adam
5. Fireman.EXE
6. Natta

Poule 4
1. Fox128
2. Doraki
3. Savior
4. Prince Shadow
5. Desire
6. Ace

Poule 5
1. Remen
2. Kurre
3. Mr. P
4. 4Ever
5. Kuriyama
6. Potvis

Poule 6
1. Aniolas
2. Marc
3. Baxon
4. Exalador
5. LuLLo

Poule 7
1. Aldwyn
2. Johnnyboy
3. Camus
4. Zgetto
5. Deimos

Poule 8
1. Helios
2. Thomaz
3. Capt. Zeppo
4. Cypher
5. Kragen

Poule 9
1. Dave
2. bossofsmash
3. Linkje
4. TPD
5. Brasje

Poule 10
1. EK
2. Utto
3. Dax
4. Timmy
5. Meth

Poule 11
1. Svampen
2. Reffie
3. Down A
4. Wulp
5. Arch

Poule 12
1. Capt. Jack
2. Luma
3. Jeffz0r
4. Z-N_Freak

Poule 13
1. Sparken
2. Nnja
3. Chor
4. LPU
5. Merkobman

Poule 14
1. Capt. Jadde
2. Crash&Burn
3. Boo
4. Player Pink
5. Dommel

Poule 15
1. Nihonjin
2. Beunhaas
3. Sparky009
4. Piisuke
5. Biscuit

Poule 16
1. Comp
2. NGCXX
3. Prosmashertim
4. Mitch

Bracket: (bracket: http://members.lycos.nl/tnfjeffrey2/JST5/singles bracket.JPG)
1: Nihonjin
2: Captain Jack
3: EK
4: Helios
5: Svampen
5: Aldwyn
7: Dave
7: Capt. Jadde
9: Joanna Dark
9: Comp
9: Nnja
9: Beunhaas
13: Sparken
13: Intart
13: Remen
13: Aniolas
17: Utto
17: Kurre
17: Doraki
17: Rensie
17: Ivootjes
17: Johnnyboy
17: Crash&Burn
17: Reffie
25: Thomaz
25: Bornfidelity.com
25: Faab
25: NGCXX
25: Marc
25: bossofsmash
25: Fox128
25: Luma

Teams: (bracket: http://members.lycos.nl/tnfjeffrey2/JST5/teams bracket.JPG)
1. Capt. Jack & Nihonjin
2. EK & Helios
3. Comp & Zeta
4. Ormsalva pa tub (Svampen & Sparken)
5. Team 18+ (Faab & Nnja)
5. SSBM Intelligence (Aldwyn & Chor)
7. Team Live Jasmin (Dave & Marc)
7. Team Amstel (Ivootjes & Rensie)
9. Reffie & Remen
9. Piimaz (Piisuke & Thomaz)
9. DS (Capt. Jadde & Kurre)
9. Team Urban (Linkje & Utto)
13. Foxker (Ryuker & Fox128)
13. ?????? (Devil-Samus & Dax)
13. Chicken Pie (Doraki & Intart)
13. Smack the *****es (Down A & Sparky009)
17. Timmy & Brasje
17. EZ-PZ (Mr. P & Capt. Zeppo)
17. High Piou Team (Joanna Dark & bossofsmash)
17. Je moeder (Aniolas & Jeffz0r)
17. Team Supreme (Prince Shadow & Cypher)
17. Fabled Studios (Guardian & Solid)

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
Jeffz0r

These pouls are f-cked and you are like the only one that has profit from it:
Why are you in a poul with 4 people, there are 5 pouls with 6 people 2 with 4 people and the rest with 5 people, isn't that kinda strange?

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Because we were late and some people didn't show up (when the pools were already made & played for the most part)
Don't just assume things about Jeffz0r, he did great.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Yeah and in my poul there were still a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th seed, so otherwise there would just be 1 or 2 more unseeded players. If anyone was lucky with someone not showing up, it's NGCXX, otherwise Zeta would've been in his poul aswell :p

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
Because we were late and some people didn't show up (when the pools were already made & played for the most part)
Don't just assume things about Jeffz0r, he did great.
word.

everyone is complaining about jeffz0r not running the tournament smoothly, while they did not do anything to help him. He may have made some mistakes, but people must understand that he had alot of pressure on him. I think you did great too jeffz0r. as for amsah & other people showing up too late: it's not like they did that on purpose, they couldn't do anything about it. If they would've been disqualified this tournament would've been much less exciting, and then we didn't get to see such a great finale between amsah en cj. I understand people are upset, but hey, if you can do a better job, host a tournament yourself.

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
word.

everyone is complaining about jeffz0r not running the tournament smoothly, while they did not do anything to help him. He may have made some mistakes, but people must understand that he had alot of pressure on him. I think you did great too jeffz0r. as for amsah & other people showing up too late: it's not like they did that on purpose, they couldn't do anything about it. If they would've been disqualified this tournament would've been much less exciting, and then we didn't get to see such a great finale between amsah en cj. I understand people are upset, but hey, if you can do a better job, host a tournament yourself.
QFT

People keep *****ing at Jeff, but he's the one who atleast tried to get things right. Besides, I had a good time myself, I had lots of time for friendlies, which are still the most important thing at tourneys.

Oh and: second last @ poule again ftw! (has there ever been a tourney with poules where I wasn't second last? XD)

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Ah man, i played like crap this tournament :(

Although i think that i'm equal or better to a lot of people above me

Well, of course not players that are in top 4, because they're just too mad good.

And also not svampen and aldwyn, well done to you two, deserved 5th spot for both players

But from there on i think that Remen is the best player in de bracket, and he got 13th with a very unlucky bracket.

I think that i could beat most other players that were above me, and i'm still a little sad that i have a weakness against marth and got such a ****ty position (and had to face the second best marth player in the bracket, beunhaas)

Well, no johnns, i'll win again next time.

Svampen

Smash Ace
This tourney was Darack =D

Amsah is too good and sweden also owned this tourney O_O

Makes shout outs later..so much too do in school right now ;__;

Darack darack darack darack

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I though the same actually. It's a good thing America's top is interested. I hope Ken, PC Chris, Azen, Isai, KDJ, Chu-Dat and as many other top players as possible, will also watch them ^^

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
If I'm not mistaken, this was already Comp's 4th trip to Europe this year. Sweden, England, Germany, The Netherlands.

Nihonjin is definitely too good and will hopefully travel across the pond to try his skills against some American competition.

Also, Svampen is right when he says Sweden did well at this tourney. I see 4 Swedes in the top 8, while there are only 2 Dutch people there. Also Aniolas, Kurre and Sparken did quite well. The more I think about it, the more annoying it seems that the regional crew battles were never finished at RoS3. That was pretty much an unique chance right there. I mean, regional pride and rivalries make the competition that little bit more exciting. I know you guys want to settle it too...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
It's weird, I haven't heard anything from comp in America in a while and he's running off to Europe...lucky man.

And PAL Sheik dittos are so weird to watch, lol

<3

EK

Smash Journeyman
I did end up twice vs you Ams :ohwell:
And you are twice as good as CJ vs Marth to ;)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Im just sorry I couldn't be there.(my grandad died on the thursday beforhand and his funeral was saturday afternoon)Good work nihonjin on winning.Your a continual Sheik inspiration.Possible best in the world.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Gongrats amsah. Yeah I watched you vs. sparken and the first match against CJ. definetly got pro tactics there. Me wants to play against you guys again.:cool:

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I'm gonna make that my main goal then :o
*Force Ken to switch from Marth to ~insert character~ *
Sounds like a challenge :o

D1

Banned via Administration
God**** I gotta move to Europe Smash seems more exciting there than here lol.

Top Bottom