• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Princess: A Zelda Combo video

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Umm
Music: ive never heard that kinda music befor exept once in a 007 game
Combos: combo videos with zelda have a differnt meaning to them right?
overall: Should be In the top three zelda combo vids! >.>

Arean

Smash Ace
ill give you five stars!! go zelda!!.

SPOILER (Highlight the black box at your own risk)
ps zelda is not the twilight princess. midna is.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The only problem I see with your Zelda (I don't care if it's a combo vid or not)...

You're wearing a name tag.

Aside from that, I don't play Zelda, so I won't comment further. But I know Zelda should NEVER have a name tag on, due to her teleport; when you 'port with a name tag on, the tag will show where you are travelling to. The name tag is anti-mind game for Zelda. >_<

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
You need to learn to Lcancel. Make it longer next time and include actual combos or strings instead of clips w/just 1 or 2 fair/bairs...

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
That wasn't really a combo video at all. It just showed you finishing people off with her fair or forward smash. I know Zelda is not the easiest character to do combos with, but its like you didn't even try. Also...the first time you fight a DK in the video...that was just straight up irrelevant footage.

I dunno, if I'm the only one that thinks that then I'll shut up.

darkatma

Smash Hero
It'd be nice if you put the vid somewhere other than YOUTUBE, because that's the only thing i cant watch. So umm.. google vid plzplzplz?

I watch all zeldas :p (that arent on youtube)

*Keil*

Smash Cadet
Not bad der's not alota zelda combo vids out der but good overall. music waz kinda funny tho lol.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
who was requesting this...
A bunch of people I talk to online wanted me to make a combo video, since I already have loads of regular videos out.

The only problem I see with your Zelda (I don't care if it's a combo vid or not)...

You're wearing a name tag.

Aside from that, I don't play Zelda, so I won't comment further. But I know Zelda should NEVER have a name tag on, due to her teleport; when you 'port with a name tag on, the tag will show where you are travelling to. The name tag is anti-mind game for Zelda. >_<
The main reason for wearing nametags when I'm on tape is because it's a ***** to go through large amounts of footage (like from my tournaments) and figure out who everyone is without it.

That wasn't really a combo video at all. It just showed you finishing people off with her fair or forward smash. I know Zelda is not the easiest character to do combos with, but its like you didn't even try. Also...the first time you fight a DK in the video...that was just straight up irrelevant footage.
Of course not.. I generally don't combo much anyway, but people wanted a combo video so whatever...

It'd be nice if you put the vid somewhere other than YOUTUBE, because that's the only thing i cant watch. So umm.. google vid plzplzplz?

I watch all zeldas :p (that arent on youtube)
I will when my internet is working again. (right now I'm posting at my brother's house)

Hank the Tank

Smash Rookie
well, i dont know how to write in black cause im a n00b, so i cant completly spoil it, but lets just say if youve gotten a little past the water temple in TP, you know who the twilight princess is.
(if youve been paying the slightest bit of attention to the story that is xD)

RapE

Smash Ace
Not really a combo vid also i picked up zelda for a low teir tourny and i was comboing people that are really good at the game and also my zelda(low teir)>your zelda.....also learn to throw things together and have grab combo starters also chain grabs but just work on it and you will be alright! lol

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Not really a combo vid also i picked up zelda for a low teir tourny and i was comboing people that are really good at the game and also my zelda(low teir)>your zelda.....also learn to throw things together and have grab combo starters also chain grabs but just work on it and you will be alright! lol
How good were they? And how can you be so sure how good you are compared to other people? I've never played against you or even heard of you. You can't judge how good someone is besides technical skill without playing against them. I've beaten good players with my zelda too, and usually do quite well in low tiers. :p Most people agree that my videos make me look worse than I really am, so you can't assume I'm a crap player just from a video or anything like that... >_>

Arean

Smash Ace
well i know who the twilight princess is because i knopw how the game ends

Arean

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post.. there was an error in the computer...

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Don't listen to other people, it was a good video. Too bad there wasn't a video of the over b kill on me, that would've been just for laughs though cause I think I just forgot to jump. ^_^ More people need to start playing zelda, I don't even know what most of zelda's moves look like besides fair/bair.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Lol, that would have been the best. :) I've gotten Zelda spikes a few times too, none of which on tape.. I had to work with the footage I had. Unfortunately, videos rarely make me look good anyway.

darkatma

Smash Hero
-_- that's pretty cocky
dude there's no such thing as a zelda combo vid because zelda doesnt have real combos. or at least nothing that the opponent cant escape out of with proper DI

That's why there are zelda 'combo' vids

and grabds, against faster chars its hard, if not impossible, to grab, because zelda's grab has the longest startup time ever. (She'd be at least mid tier if her grabs were about 4 frames faster)

RapE

Smash Ace
Well im saying people like Dope and good people from michigan and ohio i just picked her up so i dont know but i mean i was pulling zero to death on people with zelda and i didnt see any of that from you so i just assumed it was *** just saying! also i would like to play you so far im to be beat in the ditto! so i would be glad to play you where are you from?

MM?

Also im not trying to be mean im just am harsh if you dont like it well that sucks for you!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'm sure you are good. I never said that you weren't. That's not the point. I'm just saying that it's not your place to trash talk me because you just picked up the character and beat "good' players. If you want to play against me, come to SNF 3 on January 20. It's in Rhode Island, and the thread is linked to my sig.

booshk

Smash Lord
ill give you five stars!! go zelda!!.

SPOILER (Highlight the black box at your own risk)
ps zelda is not the twilight princess. midna is.
OMFG I READ THAT OMFG>>........................

clownrus

Smash Rookie
Whoa I've never actually seen someone use Zelda for somthing other then sheik. Nicely done. But I thought it was cool.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
OK, for all you guys arguing over the title: Twilight Princess is a Zelda game. That's where I got the title from. Is she the twilight princess? Play the game and find out yourself. Rather than argue over spoilers.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I don't get it, why can't people realize that Zelda isn't your typical type of comboing character.

I play Zelda myself as one of my mains, and I can only name one legit combo >_> (fast faller chaingrab).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Suggestion for your footage problem involving having tags: Before the game starts and you're choosing characters, set your tag to "EMMY" and then take it back off.

Top Bottom