• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

darkatma

Smash Hero
karl is a smasher who's from stl but went to school in mizzou i think? but anyways he's here this semester.

i played with book on thursday, but he didnt want to play today

also jeremy is the 2nd best melee player in stl now i believe

alt-F4

Smash Ace
So rauleen I am taking your rap as a challenge to a rap battle (mostly cause I thought of waaaaay too many awesomely bad jokes to put into it :) )

*cracks knuckles*

If you want to step to me you can never hope to win
Even though I'm from the 'burbs your still just an asain
Just like World War 2 I will drop a nuke a nuke on you
Only this time I won't even need number 2

The only way you could even pull it out is if you Kirby suck and swallow me
Go ahead, try to take my power; get to spamming that F***ing neutral B
Even if you kill me I will come back as a vampire, still using words to fight
The only difference is I won't be out during the day, just after 'Twilight'
But I won't sparkle in the sun, I will flash like a super nova
To win you will need luck, and more than just a 4 leaf clova'
Like Aladdin you'll need a Genie with wishes to lend, see
May I suggest the first? That 'You aint never had a friend like me'

You can't handle me cause I flow like water
You're getting beat so bad, your parents won't even recognize their daughter
You're taking damage like I hit you with that melee peach D smash spin
I'm waiting for an answer but there's nothing... (peach voice) 'Did I win'

I spologize to everyone else that ended up reading it, I know it was pretty lame ;)

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
karl is a smasher who's from stl but went to school in mizzou i think? but anyways he's here this semester.

i played with book on thursday, but he didnt want to play today

also jeremy is the 2nd best melee player in stl now i believe
get yo practice in biatch

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hello friends:
This Friday or Saturday, clear your schedules and come to Columbia. There will be a fabulous party the likes of which have been seen sometimes, but not that often! I will make some sort of tasty food for you guys and there will be games and drinking!
SHOW UP!
-The management

Radium88

Smash Lord
Aww did you stay up all night to write that ****?
Just wait for my response, and here's my bit,
You think you so clever with yo lil one liner,
you be the one ****ting, are ya wearin ya diaper?
You already are a man of the night,
world of warcraft has taken the bite,
we never see you at Will's for a brawl,
throw your bananas, i'm not scared to fall,
am i crying 'cause of the silly callout?
you're the one beggin, without a doubt.
i am done wasting time with an amateur rapper,
i am the best and that's all that matters.

word to ya mother!

lolol almost as white as you steve

alt-F4

Smash Ace
<3 rauleen

I haven't played WoW in like 2 months though mostly work has been keeping me away :/

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Oh I thought we were just gonna leave it there on account I don't want to monopolize the thread, but if there is a demand I will hit her with those flows like she just burned dinner

Legan

Smash Lord
Lol NOPE, you initiated it. Rauleen barked back, now you either admit defeat to the little pinay or hit back harder. Im pretty sure thats how it works.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>.> Are there any tournaments, notable or otherwise, goin' down in Feb? StL should have a random monthly, or small scale, tournament mid-Feb is there's nothing going down.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Ohh hellll yeaaaa melee > buttsecks.
**** was fun yo
MARTH MINDGAMES BIN

very good to see u again alex.
Yeah good to see you too man.

Karl you're doing some nice things, just play smarter. I'll see you all again in about a month, maybe.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Lmao, <3 to Rauleen and Steve.

I almost definitely can't go to Pound, unfortunately, so I'd probably be down for Joker's as far as I know.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Well I will ask rauleen:

Do you want to dissolve it for the sake of the board or do you want to run this joke into the ground?

Cause if I have to I will keep going i just don't want people to start auto ignoring my posts... which I'm sure is already happening

And corey how can you be suprised I don't know the rules to rap battling? My only experience with it is the 5 mins I watched of 8 Mile and I really wasn't even paying attention, that's just how long it took me to notice it was on and change the channel.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Lolol after that last one I was just going to admit defeat. I figured it was going to stop after that. And I think people have had enough anyways. But if you want to, we could but my brain hurt after that last one.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
lol yeah I'm sure most people have definitely had enough. however that stuff came to me surprisingly easily once I started typing it all just kind of flowed... not enough that I would be able to do it on the spot, but enough to type it all in one sitting.

on a side note could you imagine if we taped it? I feel it would be near epic lulz me a chubby white guy and you a tiny pinay, acting all hard and stuff. pretending like our nerd rhymes are hardcore... I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
lol yeah I'm sure most people have definitely had enough. however that stuff came to me surprisingly easily once I started typing it all just kind of flowed... not enough that I would be able to do it on the spot, but enough to type it all in one sitting.

on a side note could you imagine if we taped it? I feel it would be near epic lulz me a chubby white guy and you a tiny pinay, acting all hard and stuff. pretending like our nerd rhymes are hardcore... I'm laughing just thinking about it.
Movie in the making.

8 and 3/4 Mile.

Radium88

Smash Lord

Steeeevveee, les do eeet! Let's dress up "gangster" and rap these. But I'll need mine on a piece of paper. :bee:

Cook

Smash Master
^As soon as you come to MO.

Also, Corey, I think all those smileys you use are the reason people always assume you're white, lol.

Top Bottom