• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings

Introduction:

Welcome to the Pennsylvania Player Finder.

7/16/07 - The first edition of Pennsylvania State Power Rankings is released. We are hoping for the best but welcome any criticism and thoughts concerning the process, placings, etc. Also, Velocity is going to help update the player finder.

10/31/07 - The second State-wide Power Rankings is released. Lots of changes have been made, and we hope for PA to gain more noteworthy players before the new year to easily establish a top 15 list.

Upcoming Events in or near PA:

TOS's Clash of the Titans - 11/24
TSA's Smashpocalypse: Philadelphia Monthlies - 12/1

Power Rankings:

Mission Statement: To create a unified state-wide community in Pennsylvania which will encourage players to actively seek competition and strive for improvement.

Our primary criteria is tournament results, as in overall placings. Obviously, more recent results hold more weight. Then, we consider how each player on the panel achieved those placings (who they beat, who they lost to). Finally, with such a large state, it is very likely that some people have never even been at the same tournament, much less played each other, so the panelists will have to simply make their best judgment on who should be ranked the highest.

NEW RULES include an activity requirement of 3 tournaments in any given ranking period. Also eligibility as a member of the PA Smash community will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The list was also shortened from a top 15 to a top 10 list.

The next set of rankings will hopefully be released by the new year. Philadelphia Monthlies are going to give central/east PA players a chance to compete with each other, and Viva La Smashtaclysm placements will further help show which of the panelists should be placed the highest. Since PA is such a large state, the panel will be considering out-of-state tournaments for the next list as well. Regardless, the minimum time between two sets of rankings is 2 months, giving everybody ample time to meet their event quota.

Enough talk, here are the rankings as of 10/31/07

- 1. Cactuar
N 2. LordKnight
3. Velocity
4. Swiftbass
5. Pakman
N 6. Scar
N 7. Renth
8. pockyD
- 9. Wesley
10. El_Komosutro

No longer ranked (reasons vary)...
UmbreonMow, Javi, Triad Prodigy, The Cape, Dot_Eater, xyt, Vagabond, D20

Panelists: Velocity, Pakman, Wesley, PockyD, SwiftBass, Scar (still always looking for new panelists, contact someone if you're interested and think you are qualified (active))

Previous Rankings...

7-16-07

Regional Threads and Recurring Events:

Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Scranton

Crew Threads:

The Smash Affiliates
Wrath
The Tunes
Teched Out Enterprises

Player Finder: (Under Construction)

Players will be separated by Area (North West, South West, etc), then by county.

*** IF YOU DO NOT ADD YOUR COUNTY WE WILL NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT YOU ADD YOUR COUNTY OR YOU WILL NOT BE PUT ON THE LIST***

Also please list if you have a crew add its name.

The new outline looks like this (after already being placed in county):

Player Name Crew
AIM: E-mail:
Cell#: Age:
Little bit of information about player.

If you don't feel comfortable giving out certain personal information, you don't have to. However, we would suggest that you give as much contact information as you feel comfortable giving; this is a player finder after all, and people want to find you ;)

Player Names will be colored to denote certain skill levels.
Player Name : Players with gold colored text for their names are the top players in the state. These players generally top the power rankings while also performing well on a regional or national level.
Player Name : Players with blue colored text for their names are the next level of player. These include all other currently ranked players. As the rankings shift, the blue text will be altered as well.
Player Name : Players with cyan colored text are the rest of the smasher population.

North-West Pennsylvania
Locations Include: Erie County-Warren County-Crawford County-Mercer County-Venango County-Forest County-Lawrence County and Clarion County.

Erie County

Demi-God
location- Erie, 2 blocks from the mall
aim- frozenrain99
mains-fox and game and watch(despite his suckyness, i can play pretty good with him)

South-West Pennsylvania
Locations Include:Butler County-Armstrong County-Beaver County-Indiana County-Westmoreland County-Allegheny County-Washington County-Greene County-Fayette County-Somerset County

Beaver County

Gier Go Go Panda Detective
AIM: Azure Verbatim | Email: gier000@gmail.com
Cell# 724.777.5433 | Age 17
I was never very good at smash to begin with, and I kinda stopped playing awhile ago; I mostly just host tournaments, etc now. But if you want to play someone really sucky, hit me up.

Fayette County

Demon_Lord RitN
Age 17
Aim available upon request

-9Volt+ RitN
AIM: Butterbiscuts01 E-mail: slickskater29@comcast.net
Cell#: 724-317-6732 Age: 18
Main: Falco. My whole crew would like to play some people and get in some tournaments. Contact me if you are in the area and want to play.

Switchblades RitN
AIM - th3r3port3r | Email - ffximonk@hotmail.com (I don't check it too much)
Cell - 7243225869 | Age - 17

Washington County

pdk
AIM: sirdiekthx | email- sir.pdk@gmail.com
Cell: none listed | current age: 16
mains: just ask the folks in steel city smash ; )
if you want to hit me up just go to one of the duq weeklies for now, transit should become easier soon though

Allegheny County

Sweetooth
current age: 18
Characters: Samus, Doc, and Pikachu
other: street magician... other than that... bleh

Swiftbass (4) The Tunes
AIM: SwiftBass | email- tjt9@pitt.edu
Cell: 203-444-9144 | current age: 19
interest- anime, VG, asian women, Jrock. Originally from connecticut

Taki
AIM: taki3d | email: taki3d@gmail.com
412-421-7986(Home) | Age 18
Mains: Fox, Falco, Mario, C. Falcon, Marth.
kinda suck with: Everyone else

pockyD (8) TSA
AIM: horizonflash | E-mail: kmsun@andrew.cmu.edu
Cell#: 973-214-3905
I go to Carnegie Mellon University in SWPA > Allegheny County > Pittsburgh > Oakland
During breaks I am in Northern NJ > Morris County > Parsippany

Nakamaru
AIM: llxeell | email: Roninxee@yahoo.com
412-897-9398(Cell) | Age 17
Mains: GnW, Fox
Secondaries: Pretty much everyone else

xyt
Aim: calintzjereviban |E-mail: evangelion_777@hotmail.com
Cell: 201-916-5369 |Age: 19
Location: Pittsburgh, PA during school/Palisades Park, NJ during break/Seoul, Korea during summer
Main: Sheik | Secondary: Ganon

Wesley (9)
Aim: WWRDude |E-mail twr@cmu.edu (don't use too often)
Cell: 267-566-9182 |Age: 20
Location: Pittsburgh, PA during school, Yardley, PA | Bucks County
Main: Falco
Secondaries: Jigglypuff, Fox, DK, Mewtwo, C. Falcon

A-Laon
AIM - moaw91 | moaw91@comcast.net
Cell - 724-766-4584 | Age - 15
Quite possibly the most sidesmash-happy Falco in the state.

Cowboyardee
Cell#: 412-908-1305 | Age: 21+
Has a Car.

TSK
AIM: SKB0079 | email: skb0079@aim.com
cell: 412-401-5208 | Age: 19
Mains: Samus, Fox

D20 Mordor Cut Crew
AIM: ROBcanKICKFLIP | Phone: 412-327-9199 (cell) | Age 19
I try to be very active in the Pittsburgh area... aka attending every event at Duquesne, holding events at my house, and participating in local tournies. I am willing to travel out of my county for certain events, and I usually have the car.

Dory Mordor Cut Crew
AIM: hauntingXthem | email: heartcorey@yahoo.com
Phone: (412) 320-3799
I love smash so much that im posting on this thread just so you can see my name, and i love playing music and talking about pokemon
ANd willing to travel.......

Harm Mordor Cut Crew
aim=etf777 |412-302-2678 | age 18
I love to smash and am willing to travel. I do tournaments, smashfest, and anything else smash related.

General Decapatation German Army of Pittsburgh
Email: compumik@hotmail.com
Cell#: Removed by request. | Age: 14

Sargent Headshot German Army of Pittsburgh
Email: kynaro's-kynaro36@verizon.net
Cell#: 412-431-5562 | Age: 13

Iceburgh
AIM: DCouger84 | E-mail: dlmeadows1984@netscape.net
Cell: 412-491-9759 or 412-496-9022(Current) | Age: 22
Will be home on weekends.But Currently no car so have to call or text me in advance so that I can get a bus schedule and maybe play hehe.

Chimera
AIM: StackHOWZ | Email: StackHOWZ@aol.com
Cell #: 724 216 3438 | Age 19
Location: Duquesne University 9 months outta the year, summer I'm about half an hour from the city. I'm looking for local tournaments in and around Pittsburgh.

iBrow
AIM: iBrow1000 | email: ibrown@andrew.cmu.edu
cell: none listed | age: none listed

Westmoreland County

AA-Abderian Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: Parsons2007 | email: parsons2007@aim.com

AA-Lupa Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: chocobocloud2 | email: chocobocloud2@aol.com

AA-Paty Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: Linden9988

AA-Ramrod Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: MrRoberto2007

James Roll
Phone: 724-872-2022
if you call and get an answering machine then leave a message and phone number

North-Central Pennsylvania
Locations Include:McKean County-Potter County-Tioga County-Elk County-Cameron County-Clinton County-Lycoming County-Union County-Centre County nd Clearfield County

Lycoming County

hue or HIV+
AIM: metarinka | E-mail: smooose@hotmail.com
hey yall I'm a player from Ann Arbor Michigan. I used to play with sheepyman and some of the other south east michigan players but never hit up major tournies. transferring out to williamsport, pa. Looking forward to making it to some of the larger tournies out here in the east and in pa

Centre County

ZapR
AIM: Relinquo01 E-mail: mspin761@gmail.com
Not that strong of a player (still incorporating advanced techs, but hopefully I will get on the improvement boat earlier for brawl). I always want to play though and still want to improve at melee.

South-Central Pennsylvania
Locations Include:Cambria County-Blair County-Bedford County-Fulton County-Franklin County-Adams County-York County-Cumberland County-Perry County-Juniata County-Mifflin County and Snyder County

Cumberland County

UmbreonMow Team Loss
AIM: MycatgoesMow | email: MycatgoesMow@hotmail.com
Cell: 717-477-7367 |current age: 20

Reik The Tunes
AIM: kenshin070m | Cell: 908-235-6123 | Age 19
Mains: Falco, Ness, Fox

Keith (Dwin)
Email: ks9676@ship.edu|cell: 717-860-9002
I just moved from Fayetteville/Chambersburg to Shippensburg. It's like a 20 minute move, but I don't know anyone around here yet *Could this be due to my lack of a pickup truck and/or and interest in cheap beer? Methinks so..* I'm going to college at Ship as well - business major. Cape lives less than 10 minutes from me, so if he holds another smashfest anytime soon, you turds are welcome to crash on furniture.

Cambria County

Soldier6
AIM: DugieHowserMD
Cell: you can have that when/if we meet in person
County: Cambria, although I'm going to california university which is in washington county I believe

Fafnir_Ragnaros or OdinTheGrand
Aim: OdinTheGrand | E-mail: ragnarokyggdrasil@hotmaill.com
-Mains: Samus, Marth, Kirby, Link
-Secondaries: Bowser, Dr. Mario, Fox, Roy
Hit me up sometime for a match or two or thirty.

Timat
Aim: Timat the Slayer E-Mail: Timat_ReVamped@hotmail.com
Phone #: Available, though it'd be easier to contact me on AIM | Age: 17
Still in high school, Live outside Colver. Always looking for some good matches, though sometimes I get caught up with other things that prevent it. = (

York County

Vagabond
aim: vagabond088 (on like twice a year) | cell: 717-676-2848
main: fox, cf
(always looking for ppl to play, usually have to plan a few weeks ahead unless local)

Damon180
AIM: Damon180 | Email: damon180@hotmail.com
Phone: (717)424-0791 | Age:26
Chars: link, peach, roy, falco
i'm hardly on smashboards, so contact me via aim.
i'm also a bored insomniatic workaholic. if ya wanna play it'd have to be planned out a week or so in advance .

North-East Pennsylvania
Locations Include: Bradford County-Susquehanna County-Wayne County-Sullivan County-Wyoming County-Columbia County-Pike County-Monroe County-Lackawanna County-Luzerne County-Montour County and Carbon County

Luzerne County

Umbra Teched Out Enterprises
Email: the_iron_peach@yahoo.com |Age: 16
I kinda suck... lol... I'm not very active now, but I hope to be in the future... And I'm The Iron Peach for those who don't know... lol

da supe Teched Out Enterprises
Email: dasupe@gmail.com |Age: 16
Characters: Sheik and Jigglypuff.

JiggsCo. Teched Out Enterprises
Email: JiggsCo@gmail.com

SLIM Teched Out Enterprises
E-mail: chrisgmmn@Yahoo.com | Age: 16
I'm NOT good at Smash but I am in training.

The Melon Teched Out Enterprises
Email: chrisisthemelon@yahoo.com |Age: 14
I'm not very good, but I'm training a lot. hopefully I can go to more tournaments in the future.

Pav Teched Out Enterprises
Mains: Falco,Fox,Captain falcon, Sheik, Ganondorf,Marth....
Ok with the others....but not confident in tourney play.

Monroe County

Kite Teched Out Enterprises
AIM: Azurexkite91 or onewithnopants91 E-mail: AZurexkite91@aol.com
Cell#:1-570-350-7687 (text only)
im a falco player is looking for more compition near east stroudsburg

Matthew Englert(Sephy)
AIM: E-mail: ChainlessFate@Aol.com
Cell#: 570-620-5583
Little bit of information about player: Er..? Just ask about me and if I feel like telling you I'll tell you.

South-East Pennsylvania
Locations Include:North Cumberland-Dauphin County-Lancaster County-Lebanon County-Schuykill County-Lehigh County-Northampton-Bucks County-Berks County-Chester County-Montgomery County-Philadelphia County and Delaware County

Northampton County

Blue sHell
AIM: spandexlicker E-mail: whirlingfortress@yahoo.com
Cell#: 908-892-6022
Main: Peach and Shiek, Low Tier: Bowser
I don't suck at all. I just moved up here from FL so I needed to make an account for myself due to the fact that I am away from my friends who use to really carpool me to any tournament in the area. I live in Bethlehem. Call me if you're in my area. I won't touch your butt.

Frost The Goonies
AIM: crimina1mischi3f | Age: 18
dislikes: the shine
Characters: Nana and sometimes popo

Lebanon County

Mr. Bag Head
e-mail: bountyspider@aol.com | aim: bountyspider

Lancaster County

El Komosutro (10)
AIM:Elkomosutro | Email:ElKomosutro@aol.com
Phone: 717-341-7491 | Age: 18
If the train goes to your city then i can go or if i can get a ride from pade or damon180

Gap
AIM: Johnathan Bach E-mail: Eiffletwr@yahoo.com
Best smasher within my school district (which doesnt really say much since I'm also the only competitive smasher in the area) But have never attended a smash tournament. Now that I've got my liscence and have been assisting my friend in upping his smash game, I hope to frequent some nearby tournaments to find out how I really stack up.

Delaware County

Pakman (5) TSA
AIM: PakmanOnCrack | E-mail: PakmanOnCrack@gmail.com
Cell: (484)-437-5333| Age: 22 (As of Jan 10th 2007)
I go to Drexel University and live about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia in Delaware County. I'm always looking for new players and give Cactuar rides occasionally. Come find me at Drexel's Gameroom.

Chester County

UltimaScout
AIM: UltimaScout, MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/ultimascout
Cell: (302) 463-6279 | Age: 25
Landenberg, PA. Main -- CF

Scha-K-47
Aim: d a m nwhitey4 (no spaces) |email: scha.mccurry@gmail.com
Cell: 732-688-7298 | Age: 19
Always looking for people to play with so I can get better. I am usually free on the weekends and the weekdays is different, call if you would want to play. First year in college so negative on the car

Philadelphia County

Cactuar (1) TSA
AIM: WSFL Cactuar | E-mail: ctm35@drexel.edu
Cell: 717-858-4090 | Age: 19
I go to Drexel University and live near 30th Street Station. I'm always looking for competition regardless of your skill level, so feel free to contact me to play.

Velocity (3) TSA
AIM: Velocity2985, E-mail: Velocity2985@yahoo.com
Cell: (215)301-8110, Age: 21
Always willing to improve to contact me about playing me or my crew

Dot_Eater Wrath
Aim: pacoftheman | Home#:213-289-6741 | Location: Philadelphia
I pretty much go to where ever velocity can take me since he's the one with the car.

Scar (6) TSA
AIM: BScar87 | E-mail: bobbyscar@comcast.net
Cell#: 2157110626 | Age: 20
Hello fellow smashers. My name is Bob Scarduzio. I believe a good friend described me accurately while speculating as to whether the essence of Scar is "so ridiculous that it's awesome, or so awesome that it's ridiculous." I am constantly attacked by the intense desire to befriend everyone I meet, and I love people very very much, valuing company to an unusually high degree. As such, if you're a Philadelphia player, call me and my door will be open.

Chocobo TSA
AIM: conman nein | E-mail: cpr33@drexel.edu
Cell#: 215-200-4499 | Age: 20
I main Samus, secondary the jerkbag Fox, and lowtier DK. I'm kind-of a big deal. I'll eat your face off.

ChiboSempai Titans of Smash
AIM: ChiboSempai E-mail: markkorsak@comcast.net
I've been playing tournament style for almost a year now, though I've only really become serious about it in the last 6-8 months. I main Samus, secondary Falco, and play Kirby for low-tier. I'm from Drexel University training with the likes of Pakman, Scar, Chocobo, our #1 Cactuar, and plenty more. Anytime your up for smash, contact me.[/QUOTE]

GOTM Titans of Smash
AIM: GOTMssbm E-mail: sl423@drexel.edu
Cell#: 609-226-7669
Age: How about I give my birthday so people can figure out my age, because I doubt people are going to change everyones age every year -- May 16th, 1988
I live on Drexel's campus so hit me up if you want to play. I don't care how good you are.

$logic
AIM: Skyline Hurricane
E-mail: concretecomplex@gmail.com
I am a student. I cannot drive myself to tournaments.
Kthnx.

Joe C
AIM: josephcondello
41st and Spruce st
-Willing to travel as far as Septa can take me.

Xzax
AIM: Xzax1337, email: xzax1337@aim.com
267-626-6355(Cell is usually off)
Fox Chase,PA,( Philadelphia County)

ChumpMoney Dattebayo
AIM: ChumpMoney | Cell: 2152850261 |Age: 19

Vex
AIM: Vex7117 | E-mail: Tacticalmarine8@yahoo.com
Cell#: 215-817-7642 | Age: 15

bmagaziner
AIM: bmagaziner215 | E-mail: bmagaziner215@gmail.com
Cell#: 215-817-7642 | Age: 15
I live in Art Museum area, so very close to Drexel and Penn. We play all the time, we also make lots of food and play music, so anyone interested in snacks or ****ing around with any of the instruments we have, is welcome.

kevgeez
AIM: kevgeez | E-mail: kev@temple.edu
Philly, born and raised. I go to temple, and we have i nice up and coming smash group, but everyone goes home for the summer. I need practice. Been playing smash seriously since february. I'm considered the best 2D fighter on campus.... i'm trying to gain some weight in smash. I use young link, and link.

HIV+ SLAYER
AIM: Coldkilr1000 | E-mail: ChrisC500001@yahoo.com
Cell#: 267-671-7103 | Age: 20
Yo guys, I Like to play smash. I go to chestnut hill college and I go to monco to play my friends in smash. I Have a car. Enough said, If you wanna play smash and have a place to play, ill bring some food and well play and practice and ****ing have a good time. If anyone is near chestnut hill, drexel, arcadia, Univ. of Penn, isn't named cactuar....;-), hit my cell up and if Im not working, well play ^_^.

Montgomery County

Sri V
AIM: khouldstare E-mail: just private message me here
since there aren't much players around this area, I am not in a crew. if anyone wants to start a crew in montgomery county i will definitely join, but i am in high school and restricted for time.

jigglyppuff8
E-mail: jigglatias8@yahoo.com
I am a jigglypuff player who lives in pennsburg, PA. Montgomery county I think... Yes montgomery county. My back-ups are kirby and pikachu. Although I never haved played super smash brothers melee (as a "skilled (not using "B" attacks or throws all of the time like a n00b) player), I have played super smash brothers 64 and I feel that I am pretty darn good at it. If you ever want to play me sometime(yeah right) E-mail or PM me in advance. I am also on the Global Smasher Compendium. That will help you pin me down easier.

ShadeHuntr
mains- sheik, marth, roy
secondaries-kirby mario

Bucks County

JZiz Ringling Crew
AIM: SeraphsWitness | Email: jzawislak@gmail.com
Main: Fox | Secondaries: Peach, Link

Borderline PA

Sharon County - OH

Yoshi Bomb Team ***** With Yoshi
AIM: xxcombatcarlxx | E-mail:xxcombatcarlxx@yahoo.com | Age: 15
I'm good looking to get better

Gloucester NJ

Meph/120%
AIM: thekingofbunnies | sragen@gmail.com
Cell: 856-905-3837 | Age 19
I go to Drexel, so I'm usually in Philly all day on weekdays. I'll play just about anyone, really, even though I'm terrible (so don't seek me out if you want a really good game).

PA Player Videos

Mow-fest 1v1s
Mow-fest Crews
Teched Out Enterprises Vids
Joker vs Ninja Vids
Magus420 vs Ryoko Vids
Nakamaru Game&Watch Vid!

Updated links coming soon...

Other Stuff
Nothing!

Past Updates:
November 5, 2007 - pockyD wobbles Scar to 400%, Updated through p. 99
October 31, 2007 - Scar overthrows pockyD, tournament section and power rankings updated
October 17, 2007 - Updated through p. 92
October 3, 2007 - Updated through p. 90
August 31, 2007 - Updated through p. 78
August 10, 2007 - Updated events
August 8, 2007 - Updated through p. 59
August 2, 2007 - Updated through p. 56
July 26, 2007 - Updated through p. 52
July 19, 2007 - Updated through p. 46
July 17, 2007 - Added link to Super Exploding Kittensguru
July 16, 2007 - Added Power Rankings, Updated through p. 41, Removed Renth since he moved to Florida :(
July 5, 2007 - Updated through p. 39
June 29, 2007 - Updated through p. 38
June 27, 2007 - pockyD takes over - player list updated through page 34

Renth

Smash Hero

Renth - Active +
Aim: Renth13 | E-mail: Renth13@aol.com
Phone # available upon request | Age: 18
I'm in still in high school unfortunately i'm always looking for somebody to play so if your bored contact/play me :laugh:
Cambria County

PA sucks...

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
I'm not taking suggestions from people I don't care about. IE: Everyone other than people who know who they are. I'm setting this up similarly to the way my Philly thread was set up. Just more colorful. And big. And stuff.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Also I recommend you have at least one or two "players to beat" per region so people who are more transportation challenged can find someone to measure themselves up against; use a special color if you think they aren't deserving of state-wide recognition for it

edit: Mow not everyone is capable of traveling large distances to find good competition, and even so if I've never played with anyone from PA for example, I'd want to start with the best in my own backyard before traveling 3-4 hours

in the interests of not spamming the thread I'm not going to make a new post; I hope you read this but whatever

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
Crewless
Iceburgh - Active
AIM: DCouger84 | E-mail: dlmeadows1984@netscape.net
Cell: 412-491-9759 or 412-496-9022(Current) | Age: 22
Allegheny County

Will be home on weekends.But Currently no car so have to call or text me in advance so that I can get a bus schedule and maybe play hehe.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. Sorry for Spamming but I want to invite all crews to the KillaFleet Tournament in feburary. Its gonna have 1v1, 2v2, low tier doubles, AND CREW BATTLES. Its gonna be a big 2 day event and if you wanna check it out its here : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91765

Let me know what u guys think I wanna turn our tournament into a Regional soon with $$ and sponsored prizes.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Steel City Smash
pockyD - Active +
AIM: horizonflash | E-mail: kmsun@andrew.cmu.edu
Cell#: 973-214-3905 | Age: 20
I go to Carnegie Mellon University in SWPA > Allegheny > Pittsburgh > Oakland
Plus, just about the least flashy player you'll ever find

D

Deleted member

Max| Active +
AIM: MycatgoesMow | email: MycatgoesMow@hotmail.com
Shippensburg PA, 717-477-7367 |current age: 20
The Player to Beat <-- you should give me that for the new list

edit:

Also I recommend you have at least one or two "players to beat" per region so people who are more transportation challenged can find someone to measure themselves up against; use a special color if you think they aren't deserving of state-wide recognition for it
Terrible idea. If you think you're improving by only playing locals, you're not really challenging yourself. If people want to beat players worth beating, you should have to work and find them. Anyone can be the best in their little clique or circle, it's not worth anything and it's not worth listing that many people as good players, even if it's only relative to the area.

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
when you list your information add your county or we will have no idea where the hell to put you. also, list your crews and if your not part of a crew put "crewless"

Dogosse Gier

Smash Journeyman
Gier - Active
AIM: Azure Verbatim, Email: gier000@gmail.com
Cell# 724.777.5433 Age 17
I live in Beaver County, in SW PA. I'm still in high school so I don't really have a very flexible schedule to come to tournaments, etc, but I'm still up to play if you're in the area. Also, I'm a member of the crew Go Go Panda Detective.

Also, I'll help out with the thread if you guys need anything. I don't have a lot of time on my hands (getting ready for college etc) so nothing major, but I can still lend a hand if need be.

takieddine

Smash Master
Taki- Active
AIM: taki3d, email: taki3d@gmail.com
412-421-7986(Home) untill I get a new phone lol
Pittsburgh, PA, squirellhill/greenfield

Mains: Fox, Falco, Mario, C. Falcon, Marth.
kinda suck with: Everyone else

Renth

Smash Hero
everybody started posted before Jan 1st so i started updating a little bit my apologizes Cactuar.

Need Counties For:

Mow
Iceburgh
Velocity

dot_eater

Smash Ace
Wrath
Dot_Eater- ACtive +
Aim:pacoftheman
Home#:213-289-6741

I pretty much go to where ever velocity can take me since he's the one with the car.

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
whats up guys, i finally got up here to P.A. im from ohio and teh midwest people.

demi/ active+
location- erie county / Erie, 2 blocks from the mall
aim- frozenrain99 \ age-16
mains-fox and game and watch
email-demi_god_000@yahoo.com

yeah i need to meet the people up here because im used to playing with people in the widwest soo if anyone wants to play sometime after jan. 9 pleade PM me or somthing

until jan 9, ill be in crawford county

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
no crew
Active (always looking for ppl to play, usually have to plan a few weeks ahead unless local)
loc: York, PA
aim: vagabond088 (on like twice a year)
cell: 717-676-2848
main: fox, cf

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
this is the second time i've brought this up, list your county or i will not know where to put your name saying your from Erie, Pittsburgh, ect. doesn't help me at all so list a county or your names not getting listed.

Need Counties from:

nobody

Thanks Gier.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Timat - Active +
Aim: Timat the Slayer E-Mail: Timat_ReVamped@hotmail.com
Phone #: Available, though it'd be easier to contact me on AIM | Age: 17
Still in high school, Live outside Colver right next to Renth. Always looking for some good matches, though sometimes I get caught up with other things that prevent it. =(

Cambria County

dot_eater

Smash Ace
this is the second time i've brought this up, list your county or i will not know where to put your name saying your from Erie, Pittsburgh, ect. doesn't help me at all so list a county or your names not getting listed.

Need Counties from:
Velocity
Dot_Eater
Scha-k-47
Demi-god
philadelphia county

ROB_[MCC}

Smash Apprentice
Crew: MCC (Mordor Cut Crew)
Rob: Active +
AIM: ROBcanKICKFLIP
Phone: 412-327-9199 (cell)
Mains: Young Link
County: Allegeny

I try to be very active in the Pittsburgh area... aka attending every event at Duquesne, holding events at my house, and participating in local tournies. I am willing to travel out of my county for certain events, and I usually have the car.

EDIT: Major props to Cactuar and Velocity for organizing this. Minor props to Renth for updating it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Rob, i cannot take credit for this.
Thank Cactuar for recreating the thread and Velocity for comming up with the general idea to do so only thing you have to thank me for is updating this thing. I have a lot of pride in being a PA smasher although that's hard to say seeing how most of PA sucks, putting PA back on the map!

Also most importantly:

Thank Iceburgh for doing a spectacular job with the last PA player finder.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
ALLEGHENY COUNTY

Crew: Steel City Smash
Player Name: K_Walk - Active (Green)
AIM: Ktrain1
Cell: 908-698-1355
Current Age: 21

Only in Pittsburgh during the school year. Currently have own transportation (car). Best way to contact me is through AIM or PM, I am consistent with it. Would like to play for blue text one day.

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
When we eventually get panelists, they will make a top 10 in pa. 1-5 will be gold text, 6-10 + players that have a change of making the last will be blue. gold and blue players with have their rank in () next to their colored names.

Evan-(Harm)

Smash Cadet
add me

morder cut crew
allegheny county
Harm active+
aim=etf777 no email
412-302-2678 age 18
mains=samus and pikachu
I love to smash and am willing to travel. I do tournaments, smashfest, and anything else smash related.

Velocity

Smash Lord
magus and reik need to switch houses

Edit 1: I think that if they take magus off and add magus to the nj list and take reik off the nj list and add reik to pa that would be fair like a trade other wise i think we should go by physical location its up for arguement though

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't mind having Reik on the PA list. Just list him in whatever area he is closest to under Borderline.

Reik

Smash Ace
Reik - Active
Crew: The Goonies
AIM: kenshin070m | No E-mail Listed
Cell: 908-235-6123 | Age 19
Mains: Falco, Ness, Fox

County: Warren County(NJ), but near Monroe and Northampton PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom