• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Their Blood is always REDD.. My first vid

Ensee

Smash Ace
Gameplay: 10/10 - Very good skills with alot of characters.
Editing: 6/10 - It was average.
Music: 1/10 - I am a rap fan, but that song is terrible.

Overall it was pretty good, I enjoyed watching it.

Crazyspik

Smash Cadet
yea, i know. but i really didnt have much fottage to work with. if i have more i could of made it much better.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
That was pretty good gameplay, I thought the editing was kinda awkward though as I noticed random parts gradually speeding up and down. I can't complain about the music, I had my speakers off.

In the end, I give you a thumbs up.:)

Vall3y

Smash Lord
good vid. entertaining combo stuff
editing was wierd but i guess its better speeding up the less important stuff .. so good edit too
though at one part you just put 0.5 sec clips and it also didnt sync with the music so i dunno what was that for lol
but overall good vid

Crazyspik

Smash Cadet
lol, yea i was kinda lazy to fix that, i just really wanted to finish it. If you do watch it again, it does kinda sync, when i find time ill rework it lol

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Haha thanks for this man, I was reallly surprised. Though I'll never be good enough for a combo vid, I'm not gonna stop you.

We just gotta fix a couple things up. Hit me up tomorrow for smash.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
haha whos this noob man... who names himself redd and thinks his combos are sexy rofl i can prolly 4 stock this guy oh yea i main sheik too -.- ....... >_>

good stuff zion for the combo vid =p

Vist

Smash Champion
good stuff. how can the vid be bad if it has Redd in it? =)

the only thing i didn't like is that all the clips were from Redd playing Tenken (sp?). I don't know exactly how good Tenken is but he's def not on Redd's level, so it made way for a lot of more combos and such. To me that kinda thing isn't as finteresting to watch as Redd vs some other top player from the area, even if it lacked crazy combos

anyway, nice first vid Crazyspik

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
good stuff. how can the vid be bad if it has Redd in it? =)

the only thing i didn't like is that all the clips were from Redd playing Tenken (sp?). I don't know exactly how good Tenken is but he's def not on Redd's level, so it made way for a lot of more combos and such. To me that kinda thing isn't as finteresting to watch as Redd vs some other top player from the area, even if it lacked crazy combos

anyway, nice first vid Crazyspik
Haha thanks Vist. Just remember this was just a trailer. You're right about Tenken, more diversity is needed. It's just that this is all we haad to work with. You'll like the final result. =)

Truegamer: Feel free to explain. -_-

Chaos*****: Bring it on =)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
dling. I have to watch this. Redd was one of the first real smash players I fought after smashboards. He sorta introduced me to alot of things. I guess. Go Redd! Hopefully I'll beat you next time :p.

:colorful:

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Haha thanks for this man, I was reallly surprised. Though I'll never be good enough for a combo vid, I'm not gonna stop you.

We just gotta fix a couple things up. Hit me up tomorrow for smash.
No reverse john's son. Your ****in good. Done.

Top Bottom