• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
This is the official thread for the mushroom kings. This is where we will generally chat to want to be members and set up get togethers of sorts to test the skills of said want to bes, and where all our rivals can talk specifically to the clan.

We now have our own website. - www.mushroomkings.com
If you want to smash with us and we dont know who you are, introduce yourself with your tag name and your main and secondary characters. Thank you.

Clan List:

Dr.O(Leader)
Main: Dr.Mario
Secondary's: Marth, Fox, and other Characters he Fux with

Splode
Main: Ganon
Secondary: Link

Yo
Main:Fox
Secondary:Captain Falcon (someone help me train him ><)

Nacker
Secondary: Undecided but Fux with Pikachu

Goz
Main: Mario
Secondary: Peach

Okin
Main: Luigi
Secondary: Falco, CF

EM goodsh*t
Main: Marth
Secondary: Mario, G&W

Honorary Members:

Hova
Main: Little Boy
Secondary: Who else does he need?

Tru=
Main: No main
Seconary: Just pain

Cmart
Main:None
Secondary:Jigglypuff, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Samus, Luigi

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
(This will only b here until Splode edits the 1st post which will be on the 18th)
The Crew Consists of 7 members:

(Leader)Dr.O

Splode
Main: Link
Secondary: Ganon

Yo

Nacker

Brownio

RisinDevil
Main: Samus
Secondary:Sheik

Kage
Main: Luigi (may be wrong since he hasnt been around)
Secondary: Unknown

Honorary Members:

Hova
Main: Little Boy
Secondary: Who else does he need?

Cmart
Main:None
Secondary:Jigglypuff, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Samus, Luigi

Tru=
Main:No Main
Secondary:Just pain

D

Deleted member

(This will only b here until Splode edits the 1st post which will be on the 18th)

(Leader)Dr.O

Splode

Yo

Nacker

Brownio

RisinDevil
Secondary: undecided

Kage
this is a good start.nice
you said you wanted help w/falcon? ill be more than happy to help you out.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
Thx it is a good start but i think this will b the crew for a while unless soemone wants 2 join they have 2 have a unique fighting style or beat Dr.O and no one has asked =( and hell yea can u help me train my C falcon at Catonsville?

calexbomb

Smash Cadet
ummm someplace north of the south pole but south o

(Leader)Dr.O

Splode

Yo

Nacker

Brownio

RisinDevil
Secondary: undecided

Kage

Kages primary is Luigi his secondary is both Captain falcon and Falco

D

Deleted member

Thx it is a good start but i think this will b the crew for a while unless soemone wants 2 join they have 2 have a unique fighting style or beat Dr.O and no one has asked =( and hell yea can u help me train my C falcon at Catonsville?
yes i will train you at catsonville :)

cmart

Smash Lord
Hey I played splode and he was cool. Any of you guys want to play me? I promise I suck less than my character choices imply.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
yeah, as he said we're open to any challenges :X only way to improve, ey! send us pm's if yer interested in attending our mini smashfests XD~ would love to see some new faces ><

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Well based off that one smasher's opinion I have to assume you suck at smash. /inuilogic

I'll mm you sometime if I ever make it down to one of those baltimore biweeklies.

D

Deleted member

Well based off that one smasher's opinion I have to assume you suck at smash. /inuilogic

I'll mm you sometime if I ever make it down to one of those baltimore biweeklies.
i didnt appreciate that man...i take this game seriously and he was prob. joking...i appreciate you as a smasher but you hurt me deep man.i got all this bs just from wanting to help YO out...i cant believe this.if you and nurok were both jking,you both better let me know seriously because i have always respected my fellow smashers and ill still do the same...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i didnt appreciate that man...i take this game seriously and he was prob. joking...i appreciate you as a smasher but you hurt me deep man.i got all this bs just from wanting to help YO out...i cant believe this.if you and nurok were both jking,you both better let me know seriously because i have always respected my fellow smashers and ill still do the same...

LOL tru he put inuilogic for a reason, he was being sarcastic. Cactuar doesn't make fun of people, or insult them.

No reason to take it so serious, only a game >_>

D

Deleted member

LOL tru he put inuilogic for a reason, he was being sarcastic. Cactuar doesn't make fun of people, or insult them.

No reason to take it so serious, only a game >_>

REDD.....i didnt even take it that seriously inuilogic or not im just mad at nurok so dont insult my intelligence man i didnt dis cactuar at all i just showed my hurt so no one would post on this anymore plus its ironic how i was still being nice in that post maybe you shouldnt have skimmed it (assuming that of course)

EDIT:plus you tell me its only a game like i made that big a deal,THATS really insulting.i travel all the way from dover for these events.this is the mkings thread so lets not waste it w/this.
all this because i just wanted to help YO out......Redd there was no need for your post.
thats all i have to say on this so no more about it its childish stuff. for future reference if anyone else says im bad or anyone else is bad,inform that you are jking so this doesnt happen again:) and no sarcasm please :)
i love you all still!(in a non homosexual way)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
<3 I only make fun of people sarcastically. It helps to know me in person, but I'm one of the nicer smashers out there, and I never really say people suck. I really am looking forward to meeting the baltimore scene at some point, which includes you :laugh:

cmart

Smash Lord
Wow that's kinda creepy. Of course Cactuar is kinda hot so it's understandable. Maybe.

D

Deleted member

<3 I only make fun of people sarcastically. It helps to know me in person, but I'm one of the nicer smashers out there, and I never really say people suck. I really am looking forward to meeting the baltimore scene at some point, which includes you :laugh:
most excellent sir :)

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who hijacks this thread intro a petty flame war...sucks at smash.

come on, people, kiss/orgy and make up already. jesus! ;x

back on subject, if we had any, we need some people to come to our mini smash fests, post dates yer free and we'll see what we can do :X

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
REDD.....i didnt even take it that seriously inuilogic or not im just mad at nurok so dont insult my intelligence man i didnt dis cactuar at all i just showed my hurt so no one would post on this anymore plus its ironic how i was still being nice in that post maybe you shouldnt have skimmed it (assuming that of course)

EDIT:plus you tell me its only a game like i made that big a deal,THATS really insulting.i travel all the way from dover for these events.this is the mkings thread so lets not waste it w/this.
all this because i just wanted to help YO out......Redd there was no need for your post.
thats all i have to say on this so no more about it its childish stuff. for future reference if anyone else says im bad or anyone else is bad,inform that you are jking so this doesnt happen again:) and no sarcasm please :)
i love you all still!(in a non homosexual way)
Lol man If you look at your reply to Cactuar it definitely looks that serious. It shouldn't insult you if I say it's just a game, the only arguments needing to happen here are tiers etc. etc.

Sarcasm is a major part of these boards, and I'm going to continue using it. =) Thanks though, and for the record, you obviously don't suck.

Nurok is right, I suck.

D

Deleted member

Lol man If you look at your reply to Cactuar it definitely looks that serious. It shouldn't insult you if I say it's just a game, the only arguments needing to happen here are tiers etc. etc.

Sarcasm is a major part of these boards, and I'm going to continue using it. =) Thanks though, and for the record, you obviously don't suck.

Nurok is right, I suck.
REDD: we done w/this now? no one cares lol. sorry then man....i love you redd!:laugh:

YO:your new sig is awesome mon

doctor O:agreed, i will not fill your thread w/bs lol.
so have you guys scouted new and promising players for your crew yet?
also:are you just scouting for ppl in your area? if not i know a few good ppl you could test out if you would like. if not its cool :) just post when you guys are most availabble for the fest and ill see what i can do to get up there and ill try to bring people and equipment if possible.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
REDD: we done w/this now? no one cares lol. sorry then man....i love you redd!:laugh:

YO:your new sig is awesome mon

doctor O:agreed, i will not fill your thread w/bs lol.
so have you guys scouted new and promising players for your crew yet?
also:are you just scouting for ppl in your area? if not i know a few good ppl you could test out if you would like. if not its cool :) just post when you guys are most availabble for the fest and ill see what i can do to get up there and ill try to bring people and equipment if possible.

We are usually at the catonsville fest most of the time =D

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
Well were do these smashers live It wud b better if they lived in the area or right near it for practice but if there good then we will probaly see aside that fact
im not sure if any of us will be at catonsville cuz my mom suprised me with the fact that were going 2 Virgina that same day and im everyones ride -.-

Nurok

Smash Lord
no but seriously
the worst player ever to hold a controller.
is redd.
in all seriousness =)

Top Bottom