• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deep SoCal Presents: "A Rude Performance" (Marth cmv) by H-F Blade

Ky Kiske

Smash Ace
youtube version: here
High quality version available here: click

This is a video showcasing all of the combos and highlights over the course of my Smash "career." Though it may not exactly bring anything new to the table, except for my special spike lol, take a look if you're interested. I hope you enjoy the video. :)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
very nice, very textbook, useful in all situations

for the video, i liked how you didnt show running around mind games that get dull 2 seconds after they start, hust good consecutive hit combos, but as you said yourself, not anything that hasnt been seen or done, so i can imagine someone coming in, ZOMG ive seen that before

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I was just about to say the opposite. I would've much rather saw more mindgam-y moments, like at 2:45, then "good consecutive hits". That shows more skill. Aside from 2 or 3 clips. Might as well called it A f-air performance, cause that's pretty much what the rest of'm were. Good vid, nonetheless. Still entertaining....

Ky Kiske

Smash Ace
Silly me. ^^; I forgot to include the youtube version in my initial post but I just added it. I don't believe in forcing other people to download one of my works if they didn't like it initially. Though I still recommend HQ version since youtube nerfs quality so bad. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Top Bottom