• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio Presents SOD3 Return of the Jedi, February 10th

Eugenio

Smash Lord
SMASH OR DIE EPISODE 3
RETURN OF THE JEDI

6981 Main St.
Lithonia, GA
770-482-1411

www.gamersxperience.com

use mapquest if you have to

GAMERS XPERIENCE
Directions
Our Address: 6981 Main St.
Lithonia, GA 30058

We can be easily found using MapQuest.

From Conyers

1. Take I-20 west to Evans Mill Rd. exit #74
2. Make a right at the light
3. Go through the second light (covington hwy.)
4. We are 1/2 mile on your right (before railroad tracks)

From Atlanta

1. Take I-20 east to Evans Mill Rd. exit #74
2. Make a left at the second light (Evans Mill Rd.)
3. Cross under overpass.
4. Go through the second light (covington hwy.)
5. We are 1/2 mile on your right (before railroad tracks)

From Stonecrest Mall

1. Turn left onto Turner Hill Rd.
2. Turn left onto Covington Hwy (first light after I-20 overpass)
3. Turn right at second light
4. We are 1/2 mile on your right (before railroad tracks)

Door Fee $4
1v1 Entree Fee $5
2v2 Entree Fee $10($5 each)

Tournament begins @ 2:00pm

1v1 Winners
1st - 60%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 15%

2v2 Winners
1st - 75%
2nd - 25%
3rd - Special Prize or Money Back

Rules

1. The higher seed has first choice for their seat(s) and controller port(s). The higher seeded team has first choice for their team color. Teams must sit together on one side or the other. If players/teams meet for a 2nd time in a specific bracket, the winner of the 1st series will have seat and controller choice.
2. The stage for Game 1 will be selected at random unless both players/teams can agree on one.
3. Singles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium
4. Doubles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Rainbow Cruise, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium, DK64
5. Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.
6. Stages banned for Singles Only: Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2
7. Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
8. Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi’s Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach’s Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett.
9. No stage may be used twice in a Best of 3 or Best of 5 Series. The random select stages are the only stages that may be used more than once in a best of 11 series.
10. After characters have been selected for the first game, each player/team may choose one stage from the available tournament list that won’t be used during the series. The lower seeded player must make their banned stage choice first. Once the first game has started, stages can’t be banned.
11. After each game of a series, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters.
12. For the first game of a series, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.
13. During Championship Bracket competitions, players may ask for a double-blind pick during games four and five of a series. Players must call for the pick after the loser of the previous game has chosen the next game’s stage.
14. If players/teams meet for a 2nd time either Championship Bracket, their series will expand to a best of 11, include the previous series, and pick up where that series left off. For example, if Player A beat Player B 3 games to 0 in the Winners Bracket, the Best of 11 will resume with Game 4 and Player leading 3 games to 0. The loser of the 1st series will choose the stage for the 1st game of the 2nd series and players may call for a double-blind pick before any game throughout the best of 11.
15. If the players/teams meeting in the Finals have not yet faced each other in a series and the team coming from the Losers Bracket wins the first series, another series must be played to break the tie since both players/teams would only have one series loss.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Oh ****, shawty. This is gonna be the madness. Mostly because I get in for free because I'm the free-for-all champ. Yeah, that's right. FREE-for-ME Champ. HELL YEAH. Free tourney prizes right up the street. This will be my retribution for not being able to make it to Columbus. Mine, Wes. MINE. It'll hold me over until I take first at:

THE TOURNAMENT FORMERLY KNOWN AS BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN. AKA FalconPunchtion. AKA Wes's Tourney. AKA Wes is a little *****. Haha. <3 you, wes.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
maricio you actualy coming to a tourney?
Yeah...the reason I usually can't make it to other tournies is because of my of my sh*tty ride situation, or the fact that I don't have one. But I'm gonna try to make it to the Falconpunchtion thing.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
BTW guys I put the time of the tournament on the first page. I thought I already had it up but I didn't, my bad.

Although there are a lack of posts, I'm confident there will be a good turn out. Especially since there will be cash prizes this time, and last time 1st place was chicken wings.

mog112

Smash Ace
i still have those chicken wings.

knowing that i will be able to eat wings after the tourney, i am sure i will be at this.

also plus a got a free tournament entry as well.

will there be a free for all tourny again, i want another shot.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
will there be a free for all tourny again, i want another shot.
I dunno about an FFA tourny, we might just do a crew battle or something. Maybe Draft crews like on that other thread suggestion. It would have to be with random captains though. I woulda liked to have done a regular crew v crew tourny or something like that, but it seems like every one is afraid of getting there crew demolished by the "soljasATL". Just let me know what you guys wanna do.

I'm comin this time...
looks like you'll finally be able to accept your MM challenge against Cornel, Chad, Marty, Wes and that co and me guy, I doubt he's comming though.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Whoever said I wanted to MM Wes? I was just talking about the others.
You do realize I trade with Wes, right? Playing him will be no different from playing me or C. Just a heads up.

EDIT: New rules. If you get four stocked in a money match, you have to pay double. =P

Eugenio

Smash Lord
BTW Omega I'll mm you at the GX tourny also. I've NEVER beaten Chad, C or anyone in Conyers, so that should be an easy win for you... :(

my 1st mm ever

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
You do realize I trade with Wes, right? Playing him will be no different from playing me or C. Just a heads up.

EDIT: New rules. If you get four stocked in a money match, you have to pay double. =P
I hear you Chad, but I played you and C way more than Wes, so I know ya'lls play styles a lil better. I know I'm capable of beating Wes if I get used to his play style more but in my current situation I doubt that'll happen yet. I'm not really sure who alls better than me at this point, but I do know I can take all the people whom I claimed I could.

Wes not currently being one of them.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I hear you Chad, but I played you and C way more than Wes, so I know ya'lls play styles a lil better. I know I'm capable of beating Wes if I get used to his play style more but in my current situation I doubt that'll happen yet. I'm not really sure who alls better than me at this point, but I do know I can take all the people whom I claimed I could.

Wes not currently being one of them.
Man, you DO realize I've been playing with Mike G in the months since that GX tournament, right? You also realize that you've played me a total of 4 times ever, and I do believe one of those was a 3 stock on Final Destination, my Ganon beating on your C. Falcon. I'm really irritated by this idea that Wes and Bobby are untouchable gods, and that all others falling beneath then are deemed "average". All I'm saying, man, is don't expect to make any money off those money matches. C and I can both beat Wes and Bobby. Certainly not all the time, but you get what I'm saying. You haven't played either me or C for more than a couple months, and I do believe I got top 3 at Devotion since then. Don't convince yourself that we didn't get any better while you somehow became a smash god.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Man, you DO realize I've been playing with Mike G in the months since that GX tournament, right? You also realize that you've played me a total of 4 times ever, and I do believe one of those was a 3 stock on Final Destination, my Ganon beating on your C. Falcon. I'm really irritated by this idea that Wes and Bobby are untouchable gods, and that all others falling beneath then are deemed "average". All I'm saying, man, is don't expect to make any money off those money matches. C and I can both beat Wes and Bobby. Certainly not all the time, but you get what I'm saying. You haven't played either me or C for more than a couple months, and I do believe I got top 3 at Devotion since then. Don't convince yourself that we didn't get any better while you somehow became a smash god.
I wish i play Mike as often as you do:(
Chewie you actually comig to this or another drunken smashfest?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Hey Omega I challenged you to a money match a few posts ago, and you didn't acknowlege it. I was actually serious. *sigh*... I get no respect around here.

Top Bottom