• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Un* Official Item Rating Machine...!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Welcome to the *Un* Official Item rating machine, step right up and have your items rated, put them in any readable format, I am not that picky, and feel specific formast hold good ideas back :o

If this has been done before, please do not delete this one, all the others are dead, but I will keep rating so long as this thread shall live

I will rate all of the items that anyone posts. (out of 100) Remember, nothing is a bad idea, it just need improvement...

Anyways, here is my Idea

=============
Beam Sword v.3
=============

Here is a little background, The beamsword started in the original SSB, where it was a rather strong and good ranged weapon, capable of being thrown very far and hard.

In SSB:M, it was nerfed a little, and made to be "adjustable" for certain characters, meaning it gets shortened in the hands of some characters (ironically, the ones that needed range the most)..

In SSB:B, I think they should take a whole new turn on the good ol' beam sword, I think each character should have a sword dance type attack with it, and It would Differ With each character, and have many diffenerent button combinations.

In the hands of a swordman, like marth, it should have a few weak attacks leading into a strong one, but all of this would deal relativly low damage, but have really good range, in the spirit of a true swordsman..

In the hands of a "combo" character like shiek, It would be weak, fast, and damaging with little lag and start up time, but have no strong finishers, even the throw would be a tap, that causes Combo encouraging stun

In the hands of the larger power characters, like bowser and DK(*), it would be rather weak, as they are rather clumsy, and not have to much knowback in particular, they are beasts after all, they probably have no knowledge with the sword. But when thrown, they are damaging, knockback enduced bullets, dealing up to 30% damage, and an early kill, if you can deal with the windup...

*Side note: I did not know where to put gannadorf, as he definataly is a power character, but he is also a swordsman If I am correct, he could just be really good with the sword.

Anyway, that is my item, and I want you to try and top that :)

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I like the idea of having the energy tank from mega man. It would look like this...

And if a player picked it up, it would then appear next to thier percentage and stock icons. They could then use it whenever they want and it would replenish their health by like 100%. But, the trick is if they die, they lose the item. This would introduce a strategis tactic because players would have to decide if they should use the item while they still have a chance, or wait until they get higher percentage. And i guess too use it you could press the taunt button.

also a 1up green mushroom from mario bros that gives you an extra stock...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I think items are a little on the cheesy side, but that doesn't mean they aren't fun to mess around with on occasion.

Here's some ideas:

Deku Stick: C'mon, no one remembers the Deku Stick? Man, whenever I played Ocarina of Time and I was little Link, I picked up alotta these bad boys. Just a few cracks with these and whatever you're facing is as good as gone.

I think that the Deku Stick should have some bad-*** range on it to start out with (I ain't talkin' Kilik from Soul Calibur here, but definitely long enough to reach out and touch somebody. Lol). Like in Ocarina of Time, you only get three hits with this mighty branch and it's gone; it doesn't matter whether it actually hits your opponent or their shield. It doesn't do much damage when using a neutral attack or a tilt (maybe about 8%-10% a pop with nearly no knockback), but it does a massive amount of damage when Forward Smashed (I'm looking at about 20% to 25%) with decent knockback. Of course, these numbers could easily be tweaked varying on a number of circumstances (like characters and whatnot), but the whole point of the stick is to rack up damage, percentage-wise.

Green Koopa Shell (Revised): One of my favorite things to do in Mario 64 was to run up to a Green Koopa, whoop its ***, and take the shell right off of its back. Then I'd cruise around the level like some deranged surfer/skateboarder, catching some air and knocking around the plethora of "your average joe" enemies (like Goombas).

I can imagine Brawl keeping the standard red/green shells from the previous games; how you can differentiate this bad boy from the standard green shell are the flecks of gold that encompass it like the rings of Saturn. Once you pick up the gold-flecked shell, your character hops on top of it and begins riding around. Obviously, the mechanics are simple: You use the joystick to move it around and you can even jump with it (however, you do not have your second or third jump. This means that if you go careening off the edge while riding on this **** thing, you better hope you're at the end of its duration or otherwise you're gonna free fall into oblivion). The item makes you **** near impervious to various A moves, as your movement is a perpetual attack (similar to rapid presses of the A button with characters like C. Falcon and Kirby with similar damage) and can therefore clank/outprioritize (whichever one comes first, really). However, some B moves can still rock your world; a well-placed projectile would end the item's duration prematurely, for instance. The duration of the revised Koopa Shell would be somewhere in the neighborhood of ten seconds (maybe a little less an' maybe a little more).

Warp Whistle (Super Mario Bros. 3): Does anybody remember this little item? Yeah, I think they do. This was the little secret that allowed you to skip the first three boring worlds and jump straight to Little-Big World, the best one of them all (oops, sorry. Speaking from my perspective there! Lol)! If you could could find the other ones, you could even get all the way to the last one.

This is gonna sound kinda lame, but I think the Warp Whistle's effect should be as simple as this: I think it should allow characters to swap places and whatever items that they have on hand at them time. That's it. One character runs over and picks up the Whistle (of course, its gonna look like how it did in its 8-bit heyday). The screen freezes for a second; the Warp Whistle theme sounds and gust of wind follows suit. After this little vignette is over, the character's positions have been swapped (either put in the positions that they were in or well away from one another on opposite ends), as well as their items.

That's all I can think of for now. Gimme some feedback.

Wrath`

Smash Master
To the above deku =good(we need bigger weapons)
Shell=OK(how's bowser and dk going to get on that thing?)
Wistle=great(But instaed have it warp you to the opponet farthest away and you come back with esplosive power.

Croco

Smash Lord
My Ideas

Some ideas I thought of..
-NEW RAY GUN-

If "Dog" from Duck Hunt doesn't make the cut as a character.. It would be cool if the ray gun is changed into the The NES Zapper.

-Blue Spiny Shell-

Just like it does in Mario Kart.. it goes straight for the person winning.
If the person winning tosses it.. then the player who is in 2nd place gets targeted instead.

Lightning

Again from Mario Kart.. Works allot like Pikachu's Down-B attack.. but instead of just damaging.. it also shrinks everyone else except the one who picked it up. It works right when the user picks it up.. just like the "Metal Box" item.

Chuckola Cola

From Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga and then recently appeared in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
Restores 10% health a second over a time 3-8 second period.

Magic Potion

From SMB2.
When thrown down.. the entire world reverses and goes into a red/black haze.
The player who threw it stays normal while the others all turn into black shadow forms and move in slow motion with their controls reversed.
The user is not invisible.. but they do have an advantage with speed.
It only last for about 10 seconds..

Carrot

From Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.. it transformed mario into a rabbit.
When picked up it does exactly the same.. the player grows large white rabbit ears.
When in mid air.. by pressing "B" the ears flap which allows the player to recover back on the stage if knocked off. The "Super Leaf" could also act as the same thing.. but instead of rabbit ears it is a raccoon tail.

Dragon Pot

From Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land.. It gave Wario the power to breathe fire out of the hat.
The same would of course with this item.. would work much like the fire flower in Melee.. and it would be even better if the fire flower item is changed for brawl and works allot like Mario's fireball move instead.

Colten

Smash Cadet
:: Bring back the bumper. It was weak but it stunned the enemy alot especially if you threw them over the edge then threw the bumper at them. They don't have any chance at recovering then.
(It was a pretty cheap weapon ;))::​

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Warp Whistle (Super Mario Bros. 3): Does anybody remember this little item? Yeah, I think they do. This was the little secret that allowed you to skip the first three boring worlds and jump straight to Little-Big World, the best one of them all (oops, sorry. Speaking from my perspective there! Lol)! If you could could find the other ones, you could even get all the way to the last one.

This is gonna sound kinda lame, but I think the Warp Whistle's effect should be as simple as this: I think it should allow characters to swap places and whatever items that they have on hand at them time. That's it. One character runs over and picks up the Whistle (of course, its gonna look like how it did in its 8-bit heyday). The screen freezes for a second; the Warp Whistle theme sounds and gust of wind follows suit. After this little vignette is over, the character's positions have been swapped (either put in the positions that they were in or well away from one another on opposite ends), as well as their items.

That's all I can think of for now. Gimme some feedback.
How about Warp Whistle actually changes the battle ground into a totally different battle ground??? At least that way the it's kept how it's made...

As for item swapping/stealing, that too would be a great idea...

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Okay, a health based item. I can't think of a good videogame that can go with this one but here it goes..

An item that when, thrown, shot, or grabbed with, takes the life out of some characters and heals the person with the item. A simple but ingenious idea. Like a soul stealing orb.

Also a rope, like the spear from Mortal Kombat but with more capabilities. The rope can grab people from a distance just like Links hookshot. It can also grab onto ceilings or ledges and be swinging with it. Now that's a fun weapon

Razed

Smash Ace
How about Warp Whistle actually changes the battle ground into a totally different battle ground??? At least that way the it's kept how it's made...
Quoting for this kickass idea!

Other items:

Mega Man X- Armadillo forcefield: It would surround you and block the next three hits. If your opponent hits it, they take 5 damage and are hit back

Link's bomb bag: You get a bomb bag with 5 bombs. once you throw one, a new one appears in your hand

Item - ?? - It would make the game go lightning speed for 10 seconds, or just one character

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
0.0 My Topic is really kicking off. Ok, I will take it one poster at a time...

Blue Bomber22....

I like the idea of a weapon with stratagy, and think that megaman needs some repreasentation in the game, I think a lot of his retro titles just fit into the SSB series spirit...

How about it coming in diffenent colors, and healing different percentages, I would like it if you could knock it out of someone, and that would be another incentive to use it fairly fast..

Anyway, I give the Mega Man energy tank a...........................79/100!

And the one up mushroom has been thought of before, mainly because It only seems natural because the other mushrooms are in there.. What about the reverso-mushroom from SM3 Multiplayer??

Anyway, I give that a 69/100 (like my algebra grade)

Good job, and if these seem low, then dont be offended, I am a tough grader, It helps me keep my grades fair, although they are C grade on the official grading school scale, these are good ideas, and remember people, the more you explain, the better the item appears, and it will seem less flawed, PLEASE NO ONE LINER POSTS, IT IS FINE IF YOU ADD ANOTHER AT THE BOTTOM, BUT NO "Item: Shell (Red) Throw it, hit the enemy"

Thanks for your input Bluebomber

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Smooth Criminal:

Deku stick: Good idea, I like items with a purpose, seem to require more stratagy, and items are more situational, requiring you to think... The Idea to rack up damage has been neglected a little, good damaging moves are often not as good as those 4% damage killers, but I hope this will change...

I give the Deku Stick, a 81/100!

Green Shell V.2

I like the idea of a riding weapon, to mix things up a little, and I could see 3 bowsers chasing a little pichu on this thing, hit and run style. Good Idea and it pertains to the mario series, so theres actually is a chance of this thing crossing the minds of the developers, I like any Item that can be put into a combo, I would really love smashing them and chasing them down across a large level, and I would love this thing to be put into an adventure of sorts, at bowsers castle, avoiding pitfalls.

I give the reformed shell a...... 86/100

Finnaly, the warp wistle

Good Idea, like the transforming mushroom I miss alot...

Nothing really to say, this could add to a melee game, because Maybe a person does not want to give thier deku stick, so they would defend it with all their might..

Another great thing that would get screams of anger from your friends, chuck a warp wistle into the air, grab a riding shell, ride it off the cliff and hit the wistle in midair...

They appear on a shell with no way to recover, XD

Wistle, 87/100

Thanks Smooth Criminal, and Now to grade the next guy... or girl...

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Croco...

New Ray Gun..

Just a cosmetic change to the ray gun, and maybe have more shots this time, and be harder to time??

I like the idea, good job, 74/100

Blue shell, good job, I like the idea of a weapon that everyone wants, and the person in first cannot get, lest he hurt himself, so he would have to defend it, Good Idea, great way to turn the tide of a battle. But the Idea that it is valuable to the player in first goes against what it stands for, evening tha battle in a blue shiny 'splosion..

Blue shell, 77/100

Lightning

Another funny effect item from mario kart, not much to say here, good idea...

69.9997 /100

Chuckola cola.

Nothing much to say here, good idea using a handheld, another healing item, ugh, but the long lasting effect is cool and different from all the others, plus it is not that strong, so it cannot change the tide of the battle as much, good job

68/100

Magic Potion.

Good Idea, my favorite of your post, a good graphical effect, and a cool twist, slowmo for all characters, in a bad way, and reversal of controls..

90/100

Carrot.

Hmm, another Item I have not heard about, sounds good, this has a good chance if the magic leaf does not seem to suit all of the characters, a raccoon pickachu seems redundant, but the Rabbit seems cool..

72/100

Dragon Pot

Good Idea, a modification to the fire flower, coming from a different spot, and this area (the head) may give a better angle to the small characters, who need the range the most of all the characters, Props

81/100

Good Job Croco, and thanks for the lengthy post, I hate that these people are killing the topic for the sake of their post count..

I am now combining people to reduce the amount of posts I am using

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Colten:

Ahh yes, the good ole bumper, a lot of people want it back, a very versitile weapon, good for spiking and camping..

74/100

The Wrath:

Any rocket launcher will do :) It seems snake has one built into his down tilt or smash attack, but a projectile one would be great to.

76/100

GKyriptonite (sorry, Butchered'd)

Good Idea, another out of the box weapon, and here I was thinking smashboards was dying :)

Versitile, and good with all the characters, who doesn't need health???

77/100

Razed: Mega Armor

Good Idea, another thing to put into a combo that would make it deadly, I would love to just jump into an Up Bee and get hit, for an edgeguarding tactic :o

81/100

Bomb bag, another good idea, and This would slow you down, it being a rather large bag?

Good idea, and I think that it would be a bit too good with characters like jigglypuff, for she would have a floaty deadly approach..

Not that this is a bad thing, some characters should have great tactics, duh

76/100

Lightning speed item

Like a super strong bunny hood for all characters at the same time, fantastic, and hectic, shows that fast fingers is a very good thing.

81/100

I have to go for a while, when I return, I will have many more grades to pass out I hope!!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
The Ztar-Has the appearance of a Starman but black and angry. Introduced in the mario party series, the Ztar would do the opposite of a regular star and the player would lose a star. In Brawl it would double the damage a player receives. Because it is not a good item to have used on yourself, this type of star is a thrown item ( throw the Ztar at whoever you want it to affect). On the stage it would appear an move about like a regular Starman

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Meteor Master

Ztar

Good idea, Once again something innovative and different, I like the idea of a mario party item, but they have only a few origanals, because they are a lot like super smash in that they come from other nintenedo titles..

Good job, I give the Ztar a......72/100

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Hmm, k I'll give it a shot.

Fireburst Pod (Starfox Assult)- Although it's probably not that well known, I think it has good concept, and Starfox series could use an item. It's prty much a pod, that after being planted on the ground for around 5 seconds, bursts, and sends many more small bombs into the sky, which land over a widespread area. If used in Brawl, I think it'd be neat if the bombs landed all over the stage, having poeple to have to either dodge or shield against them. Not TOO damaging...somewhat similar to Rakui's (or whatever it's called) pokeball effect

Groudon/Kyogre pokeball (pokemon)- I think that they would be good legendairys for pokeballs. Very rare to come by (like in melee). They could jump to the backround of the fight (kinda like Lugia did) and cause another stage effecting attack (kinda like my fireburst pod description). For Groudon, their could be a 5 second earthquake with falling rocks (vertically), and Kyogre would have a Blizzard with ice flying by (horizontally).

*Possible Twilight Princess Spoiler*
Spinner ( Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess)- I liked Smooth Criminal's Idea for riding the koopa shell, but I think I'd prefer if it were soley for throwing. I think giving items more than one function kinda complicates things and makes the item unfair, so keep the koopa shell simply for throwing/ sliding when hit, and let the Spinner have that riding effect

Wrath`

Smash Master
Hmm, k I'll give it a shot.

Fireburst Pod (Starfox Assult)- Although it's probably not that well known, I think it has good concept, and Starfox series could use an item. It's prty much a pod, that after being planted on the ground for around 5 seconds, bursts, and sends many more small bombs into the sky, which land over a widespread area. If used in Brawl, I think it'd be neat if the bombs landed all over the stage, having poeple to have to either dodge or shield against them. Not TOO damaging...somewhat similar to Rakui's (or whatever it's called) pokeball effect

Groudon/Kyogre pokeball (pokemon)- I think that they would be good legendairys for pokeballs. Very rare to come by (like in melee). They could jump to the backround of the fight (kinda like Lugia did) and cause another stage effecting attack (kinda like my fireburst pod description). For Groudon, their could be a 5 second earthquake with falling rocks (vertically), and Kyogre would have a Blizzard with ice flying by (horizontally).

*Possible Twilight Princess Spoiler*
Spinner ( Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess)- I liked Smooth Criminal's Idea for riding the koopa shell, but I think I'd prefer if it were soley for throwing. I think giving items more than one function kinda complicates things and makes the item unfair, so keep the koopa shell simply for throwing/ sliding when hit, and let the Spinner have that riding effect
Fire pods would be hardcore.Ssbb needs a mchien gun dont you think?

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Fairy in a bottle
It would be a throw item first you pick it up and then you throw it at someone if they get hit it does really high damage BUT then the fairy comes out and heals the character with the highest damage percentage.

Shine sprite
Pick it up and throw it at someone if it's a hit then a bright light stuns the person that got hit.

White shy guy

touch him and he starts following you and taking cheap shots at the enemy.

Arian_Kylos

Smash Cadet
My Items

Space Jump (Super Metroid)

simple: allows the holder 2nd jump continuously, with proper timing- once the next jump ends into thier falling animation.

Ration(Metal Gear)

A simple recovery item: restores 10%

Rock Candy (Earthbound, possibly rest of the mother series)

A rather inconspicous item, restores 6%, BUT it makes a character slightly heavier or makes thier attacks have slightly higher damage or knockback.

Cane of Somaria (LoZ LTTP)

When Swung, A large red block will appear in the place it was swung, The rod will disappear and the block can be thrown like a crate. The catch is that it is extremely durable, requiring to be damaged up to 200% or be thrown off the edge, which it explodes like an bob-omb.

Protective Diamonds -Hey I forgot the name if there was one- (Kid Icarus)

when picked up, they circle your character at a moderate pace, enemies hit by it will be knocked back, it lasts for 15 seconds

Ball n' Chain (LoZ TP)

I love this thing... anyway, it's size is slightly larger than one of link's bombs, it acts as a psuedo throwing weapon; its thrown like a bomb would be, except it stops once it reaches the end of the chain and can be dragged along the ground. it can be pulled back by simply pressing A when on the ground, otherwise the character would attack.

If the Z button is pressed, it drops the ball and/or chain except when in midair, then otherwise it acts as a regular throw but doesn't drop the chain.

by the way, the chain is as long as 1.5 of Link's airborne hookshots.

ALSO, the character's dash speed will be inhibited based on it's weight, the heavier it is, the less it will be impeded by it: i.e. Pichu would be slowed down to almost a crawl wheras bowser would just about unaffected.

EDIT: thier speed is inhibited only if the ball AND chain are pulled, not the chain.

So what do you think?

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
DaimBramaged
Fireburst pod

Good Idea, a good, hectic item that is not that game changing because it hits everyone, meaning you have to dodge bombs while fighting the opponent... Great combo linking, like the samus Dsmash bommb trick..

69.9/100

The legendairies..

Good Idea, not much to say here, simple, and a needed additive to the Smash vitamin >_>
68/100

Im not gonna grade the spinner, it is just a change to the shell I graded earlier.. good idea though, keeping items as one thing at a time :)

Numa Dude

Fairy in a bottle
Good Idea, but if the battles were close and it does a lot of damage, wouldn't it be bad to have it? Anyhoot, good idea, and an item to balence the game out is good with all these devestating things all around.. 71/100

Shine Sprite
Not bad, not bad at all, and this would be a devastating edge guarder, Smack em, stun em..
68/100

White Shy Guy
Good, a follower would be really cool, I like the idea of something that follows you, and the cheap shot thing just makes sense for a shy guy..

82/100

Ill grade the rest later, I have to go.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I found the item topic:) :)

NEW item=homing launcher from starfox assault.

It has 5 rockets.You shoot it and the rocket comes out and goes to the person in the lead.Does about 15-25% damage.Has a little bit more distance before exsploding rang as a samus missel.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dude thats way to many rockets, your talking about an automatic KO with an item to who's in first place...

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
New Item *Curse Thingy*

what if somebody was cursed, slowly gaining HP percent, and only heals and stops when that person is attacking. That would be cool, that person would be avoided as if he's invincible

symphona

Smash Rookie
:idea: i have to say, this thought has occured to me often enough. you know when you get someone who is just all over you?? no matter what you do he just hammers you. how about an item that does damage/heals depending on how many KO's you have done. Might be a bit of a fun spoiler if you are leading by a mile though... and i think thats enough projectile weps for the moment, or else it will turn into Bond or something. isnt the point of the game to beat the life out of someone up close and personal?? and the Wii is going to really make this game...... :bluejump:

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
what about character specific food. Like the food will heal anyone but will heal 3 times the normal amount to a specific character. for exampe: mario and luigi are italian so if some spagetti, ravioli or some type of pasta dish falls they'll get a bigger heal than someone else eating it.

what about poisonous food that when eaten slows you down for like five seconds and gives you some damage. It'd be really cool for when a party ball drops and a ton of food falls out. Any smash player will mash the a button to get the most food quickly, but if they don't pay attention and eat a poisonous food hidden in the bunch it'll cost them. another cool thing would be if a poisonous food falls and no one touches it for a little while it will rot away and leave a small cloud of poisonous gas (think koffing/weezing) where it was that will stay on the stage until someone walks into it or gets hit into it instantly damaging and poisoning them for a short time.

a shield. The shield would be a glowing aura around you and be found fairly common and protect you from one attack (damage and knockback). Although that seems kind of pointless (especially because you could just jab it) it could be used to stop devasting charged attacks (roy's flare sword, ganondorf and falcon's b attack, samus' blast, super scope, etc.) and stop the beginning of what could have become a potentially dangerous combo.

um...how about character specific items. Like anyone can use it but it has an added or stronger effect in the hands of one particular character. For example: the blaster could have more shots in the hands of fox and falco, or the parasol could give peach an extended third jump.

oooooo how about the chickens from the zelda series. use them to float for a little, or as items to throw. when not in someones hands they walk around the level like mr. saturn. but if you hit one too many times they launch a super attack and the whole screen swarms with chickens attacking everyone within a 20 foot radius (assuming capt. falcon is 6 foot tall) of the character who attacked the initial chicken. it lasts as long as a typical pokeball effect. This could really suck if the player just grabbed a star and kept following someone else with the swarm doing nothing to the player but damage to the other guy.

a jukebox!!! not really for any other purpose except to change the current music to something other random music. maybe you could even change what songs can appear on it on the item select menu.

um...okay im out of ideas...for rigt now...

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Space Jump : Good Idea, I like the idea of midair battles, I have ARed SSB to have infinate jump battles, and they are fun, I like the idea of someone not being able to do it, while others dive on him...............68/100

Ration: Meh, there are enough healing items, but good theme.......53/100

Rock Candy: Not bad, an inconspicuos (BAD spelling today) item, that can make a difference but the opponent will never know, ............74/100

The Cane: Good Idea, I like the idea of items that stay on the field, and I have always loved crates as a weapon, carrier KO FTW................81/100

Protectice diamonds: Not bad, an item that is not as good as the star (if it can be attacked from above?) but is defencive, yet if it had the right angle would be a great edgeguarder..
79/100

Ball and chain: Good Idea, a weapon that if seen will make everyone back off, would be fun to dangle over the edge, and they couldn't grab the edge XD, and if they make it, who cares, jsut slap em out of the air.......85/100

Good ideas overall there Kylos

Rocket launcher: A weapon that could be useful in many a situation, if the rockets travel fast enough they could be and alternative tech/roll chaser, for the really slow characters that don't really want to follow something that could back throw to edge guard them (grubles about my bowser on my friends fox) Anyways, good idea, 69/100

Curse thingie: Not a bad idea, something that could end those people that are a lot better than you, not great for a *fair* items battle, because you should not lose for winning, but if you have a friend who just wants to get a kill and you wanna make a challenge, pick this guy up, or however it is aquired!...........72/100

Person with KOs hurter: Not a bad idea, like the one above that makes your friends have a chance and could really turn the battle around.......68/100

Victor's remorse: good name IMO, describes the thing, and if might encourage running away, lol, I could so someone trying to recover with an up-b, and hitting me, and that killing them, lols.............72/100

Kay, sorry its been a while, had a lot of stuff on my hands,but Im here to stay for a while, i'll grade the rest and check hourly...

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Character specific food/items (combining them, sorry, but they are similar, ill go into detail on them though) Not a bad idea! I could see this being great as a party game staple, lookout, see, there is a fire flower, and JOE IS MARIO, GET THE FLOWER AND CHUCK IT OFF THE LEVEL!!...........89/100

Poisonous food: Funny, and I would hate to be poisoned, but it might be worth it for the healing, lol...Not much to say here, but it is a good idea, great as a thing to really make sure you are precise when gorging yourself... :)......77/100

Shield: Good idea, reminds me of the barrier in MMBN series, good defencive item that would actually make you offencive :crazy: You would need to attack and get in a counter it to whatever they throw at you, or they will hit you with a drill kick or a projectile and waste it >:o................81/100

Good ideas people

Top Bottom