• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

風のキッズ3 [Kaze no Kizzu 3] a Marth Combo Video (updated!)

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman

Kaze no Kizzu 3 - a Marth Combo Video by Kizzu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iROxXhBIzuU

http://files.filefront.com/Kaze_no_Kizzu_3___a_Marthowmv/;6653393;;/fileinfo.html
Dowloadable Version
:.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.:
[COLOR=#red]Sorry, I just uploaded it... btw if anyone wants to download, reply here ideas for where I can upload it ^^.
Its 79.6mb.

[/COLOR]:.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.:

Well, finally...
The third edition of Kaze no Kizzu. (I not planning to make more combo videos of my Marth, if anyone wants to make, feel free to catch my video clips xD~)
Now 10 minutes long!
I was planning to make two combo videos with 5 minutes each, but I changed my mind ^^"

songs~~

X-Japan - Kurenai
hide with spread beaver - DICE
ParagonX9 - Final Fight

sorry if my english isn't so good~ (I always say that o.o)
~Kizzu~
:.:.::.:.::.:.::.:.:

takieddine

Smash Master
Good **** kizzu,

Nice "new" combos there with the ded first into spike and a load of other stuff i forgot. there were too many spike combos, I like the classic tipper combos better.

Vegard

Smash Lord
not again? It's not very exciting when you release three vids in half a year of pretty much the same thing.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Once again, AWESOME stuff. Everytime I watch one of your videos it makes me really want to start playing Marth. There's just someting about his combos that look so **** SEXY!!!

Great job.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome stuff man. love to see the suicide KOs.
i know everyone f.airs into d.airs in the air, but u ever f.air into reverse UpBs in the air?
i think thats the sexiest KO marth can do, i was hoping to see it once, haha.

great music selection u used. very entertaining and as always grat combos!

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lol some funny stuff there like the turnip recovery and breaking the puff shields
not to mantion the awesome combos
good vid

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
awesome stuff man. love to see the suicide KOs.
i know everyone f.airs into d.airs in the air, but u ever f.air into reverse UpBs in the air?
i think thats the sexiest KO marth can do, i was hoping to see it once, haha.

great music selection u used. very entertaining and as always grat combos!
I think the same xD~
but I rarelly do Fair -> UpB... My brother Walk do more than I.
Thanks for the comments xDD~

Oskr

Smash Cadet
Ey Kizzu Me Gusta Mucho Tu Estilo Para Usar El Marth We Sigue Asi Y Suerte Nosvemos

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Great video. Music was pretty cool. Great level of skill, though the spikes do get repetitive and it's not very far off from what we've seen from your other videos.

metroid1117

Smash Master
OM*G!!! YOUTUBE IS UNDERGOING SERVER MAINTENANCE!! #$)(#(#@&($#(#%(!!!!!

I'll edit later. I'm looking forward to this, Kizzu. Your Marth has been almost like a blueprint for mine; I don't know how many times I've watched Kaze no Kizzu and Kaze no Kizzu 2.

EDIT: I just watched it about a minute ago. That was 9 minutes and 57 seconds worth of Marth eye candy right there o_0... I noticed how you copied off of Aisen with the Dancing Blade -> DAir instead of Dancing Blade -> Dolphin Slash. Excellent video; the moment you get the download link I'm going to get this onto my computer.

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
takieddine said:
Nice "new" combos there with the ded first into spike (...)
I need to thanks Aisen for that stuff xD~

Link-NY said:
wow that was amazing kizzu XD~~, i wish i can go to brazil XDD~
I also wish I can go outside here xD~
Not only for Smash, I want to know new places too.

Vwins said:
Ey Kizzu Me Gusta Mucho Tu Estilo Para Usar El Marth We Sigue Asi Y Suerte Nosvemos
Não sei se entendi isso direito, mas obrigado! xD~

mkmelee said:
Great video. Music was pretty cool. Great level of skill, though the spikes do get repetitive and it's not very far off from what we've seen from your other videos.
Yeah I know. xD~
I was planning to make 2 combo vids, one without the spike combos and other only with that, but I changed my mind. Three Kaze no Kizzus are good enough, it'll be strange if I was going to launch combo vids like the Final Fantasy Games. @_@'

ShiroiKen said:
You're really amazing Kizzu!

I'm looking forward to see that vid in great quality. I've missed some details :p
Thanks, I'll upload soon!

Vwins said:
Nice video but maybe you should practice more your DI to get out of those fair to spike combo.
Thanks, but why are you searching DI in a combo video? o_o'
Combos aren't supposed to be... combos?
Btw... if you are searching DI, see that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zMmu37IfKM

metroid1117 said:
OM*G!!! YOUTUBE IS UNDERGOING SERVER MAINTENANCE!! #$)(#(#@&($#(#%(!!!!!

I'll edit later. I'm looking forward to this, Kizzu. Your Marth has been almost like a blueprint for mine; I don't know how many times I've watched Kaze no Kizzu and Kaze no Kizzu 2.
I feel happy when my vids helps the smashers (^^)v
PS: Its online now.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
The way you upB'd into that turnip to recover was just NASTY.
Dude, if I was that peach, I'd be PISSED.

It would've been PWNAGE if you grabbed that turnip and threw it back.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Every match of Marth's is a combo video :laugh:

Nice stuff. Not necessarily uncommon, but still really nice.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Another great combo video kizzu! I really have enjoyed all of your videos and feel each one brings a bit more to the table. Too bad you won't be making anymore, but I suppose brawl will be out soon enough, lol. Anyway, great video I realy enjoyed it alot, Thanks!

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
My god that was so great stuff i like the jig kill around 5 mins how the hell did u kill it with only 13%?

wonderful just wonderful marth usage.

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Amazing
Simply amazing
Loved everthing about it
The combos, the recoverys,the music
Everytime i see such a good marth player I wanna become one xD

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
demon , kizzu waited a bit , so the puff would get a direct hit or a shield break ( insta kill for the puffs )

Nice vid kizzu , watching your marth is like asisting a smash class , i always learn something

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
Amazing combo video. You are too good :D

Just wondering what is the second song in the video called? I'm referring to the one that starts 2mins into it.

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
All three of your vids are awesome. Great music and combos. Would have rather seen the 2 video idea that you mentioned but beggars can't be choosers eh?

justice

Smash Ace
I have a place you can upload it mediafire.com and to make a account is free as well and quick.

Your Marth is my favorite. Also even though this is your last combovideo well you still play Smash?

You should still make combovideos. :D

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Nice vid Kizzu...you have a very nice marth and you finish all your combos using an intercept or a Fsmash. Try to do other combo videos but in this time with other persons, because in all the videos "Kase no Kizzu" you fight Versus Walk =P.

Cyas :D!

justice

Smash Ace
Nice vid Kizzu...you have a very nice marth and you finish all your combos using an intercept or a Fsmash. Try to do other combo videos but in this time with other persons, because in all the videos "Kaze no Kizzu" you fight Versus Walk =P.

Cyas :D!

Did you fight Kizzu yet? I want to see. :D

justice

Smash Ace
I hope that you will still make a downloadable version. I especially liked your guys mindgames and techs. You and Walk are some of my favorite pros.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Its marths like these that make me happy to have the Wobbles.

Good marth, but after about the 5 spike in a row you got on me, I would have unplugged your controller...and after realizing in a sudden burst of anger I unplugged my controller and saw you spike me again, I would have...well ****, I would have quit.

Top Bottom