• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brooklyknights Thread NOW WITH VIDS ON FIRST PAGE!

The Brooklynkights are a crew hailing from good old brooklyn New York. PM us if you wanna play us!

Current Official Members of the brooklynknightz in skill level order -

1. Kashan (up 1)
2. Tone (up 4)
3. AM (down 2)
4.YoYo
5. AK

Honorary Members
D1
Silven

Random people from queens that are in this crew as honorary members-

Starz

Vids !

Greyfox vs Kashan -

Greyfox(fox) vs Kashan(falco) on Pokemon Stadium

Greyfox(Falco) vs Kashan(falco) on Dreamland

Greyfox(Falco) vs Kashan(falco) on FD

Greyfox(fox) vs Kashan(fox) on FD

D1 vs Brooklyknightz - coming soon

Grey fox vs Zill - Zill is a beginner smasher and would appreciate any tips and critique.

GreyFox(Falco) vs Zill(Marth) on FD

Greyfox(falco) vs Zill(Shiek) on FD

Kashan vs Tone -coming soon

soooooo,,,,,,,

To join brooklyknightz

1. You must know, atleast know, most of the advanced techniques (not all since the game keeps evolving). We arent a smash school. We are smashers who want to school others.

2. No jerks please. Trash talking and competetive fury is ok, but no loud obnoxious full of yourself personalities allowed. No matter how good you think you are. This is a super smash borthers crew, its about fun, and is not that serious. well, only serious in a good way.

3. You must pass a test. You must beat 3 of our crew members in a best of 7 set. Think of this as like getting badges in pokemon. Once you get 3 badges from any of our gym trainers, you will become a member. Rules of the match will be gone over before the start of the set. They will not be put here to avoid confusion. Not MLG rules exactly because that **** changes every week. For this reason rules are gone over on the spot before the match.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm gonna be up at Pratt this weekend if you guys want to play at some point. My cell is kinda dead, so PM me or something until I get a new charger.

Chozen-
D1 uses a lot of people.
we all do. none of us have mains really, just people we are the best with, and that keeps changing. We are pretty good with all the top tiers. Yoshi, is just one of D1s many good characters.

Cactuar-
awesome cactuar, but what the hell is pratt?
sorry for my ignorance but i just dont know what that is.

but yea, if you will be in the city then i and the rest of the brooklyknights shall try to come.
You know i played you once right? at parallax, i got better.

killafox-
get the hell out of here youre to good.

Alex-
Yes i do son! ill be trying to make it to every one of those ofcourse.

ace_marth
I did mention you, see!

i dont get mentioned :( **runs into bathroom and cuts himself**
no one likes talking about people better then them. Just remember that : pats on back :

and for the rest of KF, you are to good also, dont kill yourselves. its only the brooklyknights man chillax.

and ace marth, maybe you should look again at that post....

D1

Banned via Administration
ChozenOne...maybe I should have Mario in my sig to fool ppl into thinkin I main Mario?

: P

Anyways...I'm a rusty rust bucket I'm trying to get some crazy practice w/ as many smashers as I can cuz my Fox is losing it X_x.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
no one likes talking about people better then them. Just remember that : pats on back :

and for the rest of KF, you are to good also, dont kill yourselves. its only the brooklyknights man chillax.

and ace marth, maybe you should look again at that post....
ur lucky u posted this in time cuz 5 seconds longer and i would've been dead.

i luv D1.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
D1 is so intimidating when playing him. Looks like he's going to break the controller. Good games!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Pratt is an art school in Brooklyn. I would come to you guys though. I'm visiting the gf, so I'm not completely sure if I'll be available as she might have plans in mind.

cactuar- man, we should totally try to like meet up and stuffs. but first see what your plans are with your gf and stuff. then lets try to set something up if you can.

chozen- hows your modded controller going? did the paint melt yet? because mine did.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Ya know. Barbie released hot pink controllers with the Barbie edition GC bundle. They were pretty sweet.

D1

What da fux? Cactuar's gonna be in Bklyn?!!

Yo son!!! Tell me when ya gonna be free!!!

I'll try to make my house open for some hot Cac on D Smash action!!! I never got to play your Marth I heard good things of it. ^_^

If anything we could crash @ Kashan's and tape vids if his VCR works ^_^.

Yo Kashan in order for us to be a true crew we gotta have some weekly type meeting sh** or at least be able to train together on the regular...cuz my weeks fly by quick w/o smash training in Bklyn (especially w/ ur situation w/ papa and schoolio na'mean son?)

d1 - starz is actually going to be taking the brooklyknights test at the biweekly at web2zone this friday. well, he will only be able to play me and my bro for now. He still has to play you. Not that i dont want him on, but I wanna be able to rank our members and stuff. Hell probably get in anyway.

about the training D1, im trying my best to get things straight with school and stuff. The man is being kinda hard on me but it will get better in the future. Im trying to set up a crew fest at sometime soon so dont get too worried.

dont take this as me being uninterested in making a smashfest, if it were totally up to me, wed have one everyday man. I just gotta really get things straight, and soon it will be. I mean, it might be only once a month for now, but by the middle of may, look for crew fests to be held bi weekly at my house or tonys house.

chozen - by the way where do you live shun?

cactuar - barbie is not cool man. not cool.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
hey whats up guys d1 silven etc

i never got to actully friendly d1 i think and it wuold be awesome if we played :)

im working on my marth a bit tho idk how my falcos been doing as of late shrug.

D1

Only time we played was like a Fox ditto @ Next Level Superryan.

Yo Kash u think you could come tomorrow=Friday for some games b4 I go to work @ 6pm?

alright, new member of our team, starsonedge! and the list has been made in order of best to least best of our crew. the new order is
1.D1
2.Silven
3.Starsonedge
4.Grey fox
5.Kashan

Starzonedge had a great day today at the web2zone biweekly. coming in 3rd place i believe. Had really close matches with the first and second place finishers ace marth and killafox.

I didnt play so well.
I still get nervous. I think i needed you d1 for some moral support.

oh well. I just need more experience playing infront of people and stuff.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I can come by wherever for a few hours tomorrow. Someone needs to give me subway directions or come pick me up though :D

D1 or Kashan: Give me a call at some point tonight or tomorrow. 7178584090

Hey cactuar i cant play today cause i have 2 tests and i have to study and stuff, but u can call d1 ill pm you his number.

i wouldve 4 stocked you in bomber man anyway.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
waddup my ****..... good **** at the bi weekly on friday hope ya can make it to this fridays 2v2 tourny. if u guys are coming to the killa fleet tourny on the 24th and can bring at least one tv we would greatly appreciate it being that theres gonna be 100+ ppl and only like 9 tvs lol. please help and spread the word.

Im not sure if ill be able to come to the 2v2 this friday but i will be able to come on the 24th. Well try to bring a tv. It might just be possible if I find a ride with my friend tony, he can bring his tv. We might bring a VCR also to record matches, if that happens guys, i wanna really record some KF matches as well as BK. I wanna post random 1v1 and 2v2 vids on this thread. like ace marth vs d1 would be a pretty nice match to put up.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
yo well defenitly be comin the 24th but i dont know about the upcomin biweekly. good stuff in the tourney ace and killafox on placin 1st and starsinedge good job on comin third shun.

Top Bottom