• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryuuko's Master Tournament - ( Seba, Hellsing, Astralrorix and others)

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Well hello everybody. These are the matches of Ryuuko's Master Tournament, held in Santiago (Chile) on January 20th. This tournament had only 16 entrants, who were selected through their placing in tournament among 2006 OR through special invitations. So the competition was quite intense, although not everyone who was previously selected did/could go.

The most importante chilean tournament to date, it closed Ryuuko's 2006 tournament season. By the way, Ryuuko is a group of persons who organizate tournamente in Chile.

Chileans haven't been playing for much time, in fact this tournament closes the first year of competitive chilean Smash.

Here's the link to the matches. They can only be seen in Ryuuko's website. Just Scroll through the video list and watch what your heart desires =D

http://www.ryuuko.cl/2007/02/10/super-smash-brothers-melee-torneo-de-maestros-2006/

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
- kreator vs lawrumi was ok. the fox had a see-through game but he was very technical. his grab game needs help. the falcon was great.

- roche vs hellsing was an incredible set. great sheik and great peach. too bad I hate both of those characters, ahahah

- seba vs onecool = rapesies, lol at 4 uair to death

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
:O!...the vids are in this site too =D. That tournament was very interesting beause all the people there have a very nice level of game and all are very good gamers. This tournament was different to me, because the best 16 gamers of chile are in competition, so you don´t have to commit many mistakes.

When I upload my combo Video "Beatin of Hell", many people talk me about to see a normal video or a normal fight of me...well, there you have a lot fof match of me =D and try too see the "Cuartos de Final", "Semifinal" and the great "Final".

Thanks usleon for post the videos in this forum and I hope to read more post or oppinions about the tournament ;).

Cyas

PD: Sorry about my poor english =(

L desu

Smash Rookie
Yay, i wanted to watch this matched from quite long ago ^^. I am going to start now.
Btw, Chile's Smash is pretty good, you guys *talking to the forum members* should watch those matches and post your comments -.-...

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
i couldn't beat hellsing xD, but he won the toruney so i dont fell bad.
seba is just amazing, the combo against hellsing's sheik O_O.

no more comments?

Mar~

Smash Apprentice

Last edited:
Top Bottom