• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gimpyfish Video Thread *UPDATED 6/18*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Alright so the compilation of videos is pretty well underway, I've got videos up vs Mario, Samus, Puff, Marth, Mewtwo and Peach so far, and they are all pretty good. I'll be updating this as videos come, you should all subscribe to me on youtube as well just in case you miss this thread's update or something.

Heres the vids, watch, enjoy, and learn.

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Eggz (Mario) Best of 5 money match 2/10/07

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5
Match 6

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Patooty (Samus) Best of 3 Set 1/13/07

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3 (Match three is bowser vs fox, and i haven't yet uploaded it in high quality just yet, i've got a super low quality ugly version for now)

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Hitsugaya (Peach) Best of 3 Set 1/13/07

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Patooty (Puff) Single Random Friendly of no importance at all 1/13/07

Friendly 1

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Pdiz (Mewtwo) Two Random Friendlies of no importance at all 3/5/07
*note* these matches were done about an hour apart (not that it really matters i guess)

Friendly 1
Friendly 2

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Eggz (Marth) 6/15/07 *NEW*

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

So there you go, vids.
Subscribe to me on YouTube!

I'll be adding more fairly soon!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Man that was a fun set. We will do another next time fo sho!

Cya sometime soon. Maybe...wednesday? Or even thursday, me and ammon dont have college then.

Kragen

Smash Ace
Beatiful set against Eggz. His Mario is amazing, your Boozer is too ^^

Lots, lóts of fsmashes though. People don't fear it as much as they used to =(

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Wow Gimpy, your Bowser must get about 1.5x as good with each video release! You've really developed into a really smart mental player, the mindgames are fantastic. Excellent job with the Bowser representing!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont know for sure if i'll have new ones tonight, but there will be a fairly constant flow for a while, next up is me vs hitsugaya's peach most likely, after that a friendly vs patooty's jigga (somebody requested a jiggz match so i've got one haha) then i' not really sure beyond that. request vs certain characters if you like, we've got a good variety in WA, unfortunately not to much in the low tier section so some of the obscure matchups i might not be able to get up until i travel/others come here.

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
theres something purely awesome about a sequence of battles between bowser and mario. Classic rivalry and whatnot. Great vids (although whats with all the SDs at the start? :p)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Can't get enough of that Gimpyfish.

Request: My Kirby vs your Boozer?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
when next we meet for sure, lets put $5 on it and record it so its "more serious" or osmething like that, at least thats what people will think haha who can be serious fighting a weak little puffy thing like that though XD

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy, can you describe your recording setup to me? I'm curious as to why you need a capture card AND dvd recorder.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
$5 could never make a Bowser vs Kirby match serious. :laugh:

Edit:
Don't MM my Kirby because I will either
a) not take it seriously
b) not have the money and have to win, thus play gahy

Either option makes for poor video viewing.

You could "Slot Match" me again, though, and win back Slot #3.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the dvd recorder basiaclly just makes everything more convenient, i love my dvd recorder, i dont need my computer to record and i can watch them wherever i want, i dont need to take up like all the space on my comp by saving EVERY match as it happens onto my comp, i can save the good ones and leave the rest on the dvd player for amusment.

yeayuhz.

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha ok, I guess I should have been more specific. It would seem that you don't need a capture card at all if you've got a DVD recorder.

I assume that you've got your cube going into the dvd recorder, and recording like that. Couldn't you just rip what you wanted off the discs and not need a capture card?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
something is randomly wrong with either the disks i bought or weird about how it records, the disks hardly play in anything beyond the actual dvd recorder lol, i'm assuming its just a rnadom fluke or something lol

o wellz, <3's for dvd recorders and what not

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
Wow, your disks won't even play in your computer? Even if you're not finalizing them with the recorder, they should still play in a computer.

If that's the case, then I understand why you need the capture card.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
again, i'm assuming i'm doing somethign horribly horribly wrong, having both though makes lots and lots of things generally simpler XD

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
thanks for posting the vids Gimpy. your matches are hella sexy and i'm seeing alots of things i need to put into my game. If possible can you get some versus Marth, Falco and Peach. thx in advance.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
You've inspired me to say Golden boy Kintaro quotes all over again, that was you who put up those avatars?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
update:

i've got vids vs washingtons fairly unknown mewtwo up now, i might money match him or osmething and get an actual set with him, but for now its just 2 friendlies.

also, i'm aware this wasn't the requested matches haha, but these were kinda just tagged on just because they could be XD

Kragen

Smash Ace
Yes, new vids! ^^

That Mewtwo is pretty nasty in the first vid.
Were you truly messing around? At the end, around the 3rd stock, it didn't seem so.

yay, flame breath =P
Nice win ^^

D20

Smash Lord
Nice vids... impressive and funny at the same time. Anyhow, I read a while back that you were working on a documentary of some sorts (with interviews and such) - Are you still going through with that project? I'd really like to see it.

At anyrate, keep up the good work! Hope to see more vids in the future.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the documentary is on temporary hold, but i do intend on getting it done, i need to redo most of what i have, but I really want it to be done!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Uber Sexi boozer videos Gimpy.. i kinda want to ditto with you, i'd prolly get destoyed but it would be wicked fun haha :) plus it would be a sweet story. I got 4 stocked by the best boozer ever :p

D

Deleted member

bowser and mewtwo both die wayyyyy too soon, even for the YS match. when cape and I play bowser vs mewtwo, bowser lives to 180 ish and I live to 160 ish.

Not a very common match up though, practice for it is scarce. =P

Gimpy's edit: you are in my world now silent, where i control the boards muhuhahahaha

I'm silent wolf and i am not technical nor fast in any way. I hate fox and shiek and will now commit my life to becoming the greatest kiby/ness player in the world, which will never happen, because i haven't opened my eyes to love yet. aw yea.

Top Bottom