• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eat My Boot- A Link combo Video by Zodiac FILEFRONT FIXED!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yo Yo, All of this footage is from casual play, I havnt been able to get any footage form the tournaments I've been in, sooooo, dont exspect Germ like super combos. Im pretty sure its ready now, So. Enjoy!

I've got two of them up.

Eat my Boot XD - Filefront Link

Eat my Boot XD - You tube Link

youtube now working!

Hope you enjoy it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
The youtube link doesn't work. Once i see it ill put "edit" and put down some advice and all. :p Or maybe it's just me

Edit: Monday morning still doesn't work

Edit: afterschool. Yup youtube works ok now time to watch your combo video

Zodiac

Smash Master
My computer is having some major problems, I really dont know what the filefront link isnt working, but the youtube Link shouldnt be having problems anymore.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
reminds me of Out come the wolves 1 but is not good enough to remind me of 2
still pretty good 6/10

mkmelee

Smash Lord
The video editing was pretty cool, although the intro was long. The transitions between music was good and the music overall was nice, but it didn't seem to fit in with your clips which were anything other than dramatic. Opponents were pretty bad, and so you were able to land 20 hits without any response in a relatively simple fashion.

Not bad, but better clips were needed.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
your opponents need to be better. they would constantly fall into your attacks without airdodging, sidestepping, or shielding.

but neat idea infusing ocarinia in there.

overall i enjoyed it.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Lol, I do those combos to my computers. All though my computers lvl 4 and up are better than your opponents. :p

Top Bottom