• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIF's "ROK"-N Roy combo Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Intro: Roy is amazing. he has combos. cooooommmboooooooo's!!!!!!

The Combo's:

THE DECIDER!!!
---
How to do it: hold B for a while!

How to use it: decide whether to hold it for 2 seconds or 4 seconds! Eventually they all run into it, its all a mindgame!

THE ANNHILIATION HYPER VIPER COMBO!!!
---
How to do it: d tilt twice.

How to use it: Dash straight at an opponent. When they see you coming and cower in fear of all your "super duper fast" moves, you d tilt once. So consumed in fear they are that they will forget to DI. and then... ANOTHER D TILT! Scientists speculate that there are other things to do after this, but such rumors are unsubstantiated.

THE DESTRUCTO DISCS OF FURY!!!
---
How to do it: nair to d smash

How to use it: Well first you jump in the air. Now this can be tricky since your moves are different in the air than on the ground, I still have trouble adjusting even though I'm the best there ever was and this guide is IMMUTABLE PROOF. Now, first you nair, and then, overtaken by such an awesome move, they wont tech, and then you d smash. (works... EVERY TIME). I call it the DESTRUCTO DISCS OF FURY... because the nair and d smash attack with a huge circle, or in some countries, A DISC! And also DBZ is like the best most awesomest show around.

THE CRIES OF RAGE!!!
---
How to do it: forward B 4 times

How to use it: This is a little, nay, BIG secret I found out during my training sessions with a one-eyed monk who lived off of a cliffside in the himilayas eating nothing but leaves. The creators of this game actually gave Roy a move which COMBOS INTO ITSELF! ONE MOVE LEADS TO THE OTHER! Its nuts I know, but time it right, and using great discipline of the mind and soul and one cause do forward B 4 times and it will come out as one of the most truly amazing combo's

And finally, the one I'm sure GOD'S been waiting for.

THE SUPER HYPER GALACTIC POWER TIME HYPER BLAST!!!
---
How to do it: Down B

How to use it: One day I was thinking to my self, "gee, I really hate it when i'm about to get attacked I cant do anything to attack him while he's attacking." Then it came to me. What if I were to devise a move which when activated, any attack it hits will HIT THEM RIGHT BACK! I went into my secluded underground jamaican laboratories and set off to do some haxx, you know, MS word, browsing the internet, that sort of thing. I came out months later and devised THE SUPER HYPER GALACTIC POWER TIME HYPER BLAST. But nobody ever really gives me a chance anywhere! So I tossed it and then nintendo found it and recalled all the games and inserted MY MOVE into THEIR GAME and called it "the counter" psssh, how lame. You can tell alot about a person by their asthetics. Oh, incidentally, they mindwiped everyone to believe the game originally came out with this move. But my superior brain power knows otherwise!

Conclusion: Best guide ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom