• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/24 NSU Davie/Ft. Lauderdale, FL Tournament Results!

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, just want to thank you all that came to the event. We had an attendence of around 25 people, 11 people enter the tournament. Here are the results!!

1. Green Mario (mario)
2. Riot (Ganon)
3. Honors (Doc)
4. Logikz (CF)
5. Doodah (Fox)
5. Advent (sheik & falco)
7. Exorcist (Peach)
7. Keyrruh (Falco)
7. Juan (Marth)
10. KD Rio (Link)
10. Anand (Mewtwo)

Hope you all enjoyed it!! Let me konw if you have any questions or suggestions for next time!!

Here are the brackets!

Losers

Winners

Also, someboday left their motorola charger at the tournament. Let me know who is the owner.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
good stuff, nice tourneym, hopefully it'll get bigger in the future.

I'll probably have a few matches up today, hopefully on the hub.

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
can anyone let me know if you guys find a verizon cell phone? i misplaced it somewhere and if it turns up please let me know.

Linguini

Smash Master
****, hope you find your cell dude.....

Well, the smashfest was mad fun, especially free for alls(with ganon). lmao.

Ill def. be there next time, the venue was great.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
can anyone let me know if you guys find a verizon cell phone? i misplaced it somewhere and if it turns up please let me know.

Hey dude you had the cell phone in XIF's car.. remember sly called and told you about the dodgeball free for all? You also called your friend with it.

On other news I made a thread for the NSU tourney videos. Here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97933

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Linguini:

I'll see what I can do, majority are casual players, but I know some that are willing to learn, plus, your tourny is during our spring break, so they may have extra time.

Also, I know that AVACS is doing a mini gamenight for fundraising in which it is planning to have 7 tvs at the new flight deck with X-Box, X-Box 360, PS2, and GC for any type of game so there are 3 slots open in discussion of any additional systems for the tvs with a 5 dollar fee.

Jit:

Thanks for recording the vids and showing up to the event! These are the first vids of me online.

Top Bottom