• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch! Results Thread!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Smash 'till you Drop 2 results!

Singles

1. vwins - Winnings $400
2. chesterr01 - Winnings $200
3. pkmvodka - Winnings $85
4. bam
5. locke)
6. testrider
6. matt
8. gpwn
8. rimi
10. jarc
10. jih
10. breadb
10. dice
14. navo
14. divineknight
14. thad
14. jaywinner
14. sony
19. bigrick
19. h4
19. slevin
19. theorder
19. damax
19. tect
19. nox
19. runawayfire
27. yarly
27. shuriken
27. delorted
30. pest
30. justapnoy
30. nephiros
30. kage
30. vexter
30. apoc
30. dylan

Singles Pools Results

Doubles

1 The Black Beards - Winnings: $200
2 No Mercy! - Winnings: $100
3 WoW is gay - Winnings: $40
4 Team Quaid
5 Us love you long time!
5 Team Pepsi
7 Paris And Nicole
7 All in.
9 NNR **** Train
9 RECIK
9 Adamantine Buttcrust
9 OVER 9000 WANGS!
13 Hot Hentai Lesbian Action
13 ROFLMAO
13 Team Squat
13 Adventure Time!
17 Team STD
17 Q80
17 I'm Blue Dabadee dabadie

Great tournament guys!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I wonder when the videos are gonna be uploaded? Eventhough I was there in person I still wanna watch em on youtube.

Well, I made it out of pools. I guess thats not too shabby for my first tourney but I trained SO *****' hard for this for the past few months its a shame I didnt win any brackets matches but having to face VWINS in the first match was well... ya I got my a-ss handed to me.

Tippered his fox once for a kill though :D Although I'm 100% sure he was sandbagging, why would he have to put in even 4% of his effort to beat me...

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
my name mind gamed too many people

good tournament overall, its too bad i wont be able to play bam, i was getting closer.

BTW PKM is the best >.< his style is unrivalved!
P
K
M
P
K
M

Thanks to Fogel for driving us sleepy heads around
Too bad there wasnt crews or regionals-- ottawa/ontario was taking it for sure
Chet, next time -- i'll give my best and have no regrets. You will be surprised what a little hardwork and heart can DO!

Got to know the toronto people a bit better-- what a bunch of *******es. ^_^

cF=)

Smash Lord
Je viens de lire "Paty defeated PKM".

What's up with that? lol

tect

Smash Journeyman
wohooze

yer, shoutouts TBC (hah) but for now....

jarc: yoo sou sexciii... why must you live so far away? just as well, i think i'd die if you lived down the street. what with all the buttsekcs we'd be having

PKM: thanks for playing until 4am, that was so roxx. your DK should be a religious figure or somethin. PS your dog is crazy

ganonpwn!: we will take teams next time. 3rd place first time together is [insert something not "gosu"]

fogel: thanks for the drives and the good times. o, and thanks for stealing my SSBM disc too ^__^

jih: SUP BRAH?!? lots of fun with all of our friendlies!!1one! it was good to see you again. make sure you come to the next tournament =)

TGBX: our not quite money matches were supra-intense. i'll be that much better next time so you watch out!!

nox: we never played each other. go die. awwwh nox! <3

rimi: wowz0rz our matches were closer than my frank and beans. that was soooo stressful while playing those matches O.o good ****. teams too ^_^

... quaid

tech: no johns

locke): bajebus way to walk out of my life and into the cold. you left without saying anything! wh0re

more later...?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
need to get these shoutouts going, eh

SHouttt outs gr'poeagopreagnireagniopreag'pea\

Jake: F that man. we had doubles. those other teams were jokes :p and to this day i havent had one tourni match with you. but gg's anyway. You still have the best peach i've played yet.

Runaway: pro games. gg's in the pools and in brackets. the only person that can strike terror in me with jiggs.

TGBX: shame i didnt face you in either singles or doubles. But for the record team paris and nicole wouldve wrecked you. and ggs in our friendlies, ill continue to try and get a formidable space animal for you.

Slevin: you made the trip happy :) *trying to recall tyler's chet impression lol* we only had a few friendlies but ggs. And btw, told you that nothing makes a man feel better than pwning noobs/2v1ing noobs. and ggs vs connel and noah.

Kio: You've improved tons man. I wish i friendlied you from the beginning of the tourniment, you definitely made me play faster--what a good warm up before i faced bam :p/ I hope i get more friendlies very soon.

connel: i love facing you just for your light hearted trash talk. and gg's. but as i said to Noah, Paris and Nicole wouldve wrecked your ****.

jigten: didnt face you at all. didnt see any of your matches., except for the few matches against noah and connel. wtf and Fairing me after double ko? lolol

now from memory, who else...

Phen: nice IC's man. theyre really ghey. but theres no skill that a little downsmash cant fix, am i right jake??!! or am i right?> whos with me?

Gpwn: GGs. I cant remember who won the one ganon match you played. but it was close. almost./did pwn your ganon, Ganonpwn???? and nice shiek. had to play as smart as i could in our matches. and the friendlies were good too.

Rimi: we only had a few friendlies. but gg's. Nice m2, he's such a *****. lawl at luigi counter though. effed his pokemon **** up. and no worries about teh luigi ditto. i used to main luigi until a few months back -_-'

BigRick: Nice peach. keep on training. and more god **** Downsmash nexttime. I needed to see a little more.

Tect: we had a few friendlies. niice fox.

Jih: gg in our ganon vs luigi. i wouldve won that set though, just saying is all.

Jarc: we had a few friendlies before the tourni. Nice jiggs. wouldve liked to see you vs runaway. lol at jiggs ditto. but i wouldve liked to see more ghyey screeches. gg's.

razed: gg's in our pool. keep it up.

Bam: gg's man. Whats with not fourstocking me twice.? it was probably some mind game that you didnt, to throw me off. Stop mindgaming me >< and thats cool with retiring. you' will always be pro in my heart ;)

vwins: wtf man. what happened to our luigi ditto? well we both know anyway that i have the better luigi. so its cool man. next time. and omfg so pro for housing us torontonians. Thanks a ton for everything.

Team no mercy: we almost had you. like i said. *johning* all the other teams were nothing. Besides, I had something in my eye/ toronto peepz just had no sleep/ never wanted to really try. but it was close. we'll ghay you next time.

to all doubles teams: lmao at jake and i never losing a tourni match on our special weapon. dont mess with us up in our block beee yoo gangster what bee. yo heard ye gonna get glocked, 8stock style.

to everyone else that i cant remember facing,. good games. i had a good time coming out. thanks again for the hospitality from the montreal peepz. so this is why no ones done a shoutout yet, god ****.

Ps. wish i bought a STYD2 shirt.
Pss. eff tect beating me to shoutouts because of short noob post.

TestRider

Smash Ace
Okay, so I'm sitting at a university library, using Paty's laptop while she sleeps sitting beside me, I've got a break and I don't feel like doing any work. You know what time it is.

Chester, way to lose our teams dynasty :( **** we suck. Nice job losing two finals sets in a row by the way, wish I could have been there to laugh at you but alas, that was not meant to be. <3

Black beards, stop practicing in vwins's basement.

Quaid, did we actually win that teams set? Because it certainly didn't feel like winning. I guess that's how things go when your team partner is Mr. "Trash Kill and Japanese DI". Nice singles set BTW Rimi, wtf @ teleport KO, I hate this game.

Thad, don't forget, you're the one who chose that level, so don't blame me.

Team Socialite, nice team ****, you guys almost had us.

Jarc, nice performance. I think you're the first guy I see going emo after winning.

Bread, funny matches. I loved the part where I was at like 150% and your forward smash missed because the platform suddenly lifted you up.

Kio, Tect, vexter, everyone else I had a teams or singles match with, good games, I had fun.

Dice

Smash Lord
I'm not going to do some big shoutouts because I'm too lazy and have stupid school work to do, but I'll do a few.

Ottawa Peeps:

Locke) - way to rep kanata
Rimi - way to rep kanata
Navo - way to rep kanata
Fogel - way to rep nepean
Tect - way to rep ottawa
Gpwn - way to rep ottawa
Shuriken - i hate you (way to rep ottawa)

Toronto Peeps:
Kio - yayuhz falcon. Good dittos we had, I like your falcon keep playing him! however, drop the green colour eewewewew

Divineknight - I believe we played in the very beginning, I think we were both playing poorly, so I won't base my opinion on your peach on our match on poke stadium :p

Rest of toronto, I didn't get to play any of you at all :( I should have done a lot more friendlies. Nice to see you all again though.

French peeps:
Chet - Big ty for organizing the tournament, imagine what you could do if you played the game? own with akuma in 3s!

pkm - sheik is gay, play more falcon!

pest - keep playing that falcon, each tournament I play you, you get better and better. Just try and lay off the falcon kicks (as cool as they are )

Sony - Good matches we had in singles, your samus is soo... like different, but in a good way.

nox - good matches we had in singles and friendlies afterwards. your fox is quite impressive.

jih - good falcon dittos and 2v2 falcon teams, too fun. Oh and forward smash with falcon is toooooo good and you know it!!

bigrick - good matches in pools and ty for being pool leader.

Only shouted out to the people who I actually played, I didn't play many friendlies at all, I usually just walk around and watch matches instead >_<

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Thad, don't forget, you're the one who chose that level, so don't blame me.
That spike is more hidden than young links!

I wasn't actually upset at you if you got that impression... Maybe next time I'll learn to take a level that's actually good against my opponents character >_<.

Edit: pkm, please just continue with wow and stop completely crushing me every ****ing tournament.

cemo

white walker
divine knight - nice matches. i did better against your Peach than thought i would.

damax - next time you won't win the hat.

joel - nice falcon. i'm glad to see you don't 3 stock me now.

jarc - i didn't get to sign your t-shirt. :(

elef - we'll have our money match at MAT

fogel - "i never thought a ditto could be so ugly"

apoc - nice marth, man. that **** owned my ICs.

razed - how was it? you're not terrible, considering.

ago - looking forward to you redeeming yourself at MAT.

pnoy - pnoob, amirite?

ralph - ghey

thad - sheildgrab downsmash. good peach, fun talking to you.

nephiros - chainthrow chainthrow. i need to practice against sheiks more.

yrly (or orly, i forget) - good marth, fun match.

nox? - for getting my tv

chet - for organizing this ****

that's all i can think of right now. i might edit in stuff if i remember them.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Slevin: you made the trip happy :) *trying to recall tyler's chet impression lol*

Team no mercy: we almost had you. like i said. *johning* all the other teams were nothing. Besides, I had something in my eye/ toronto peepz just had no sleep/ never wanted to really try. but it was close. we'll ghay you next time.
What the ****, TYLER YOU *****!

And nobody can get No Mercy if they don't have a basement properly equipped for smashing, ask Vwins for some tips, noob.
Chester, way to lose our teams dynasty :( **** we suck. Nice job losing two finals sets in a row by the way, wish I could have been there to laugh at you but alas, that was not meant to be. <3

Quaid, did we actually win that teams set? Because it certainly didn't feel like winning. I guess that's how things go when your team partner is Mr. "Trash Kill and Japanese DI".

Jarc, nice performance. I think you're the first guy I see going emo after winning.
Well geez, not my fault! I pressed away while edgehogging, and did an instant walljump, and he killed me and he won the set. Gayest **** ever. I'll never get over that. LOL Mr. Trash Kill and Japanese DI. I know you love it. Haha, Jarc beats TestRider and stands in a corner not talking. "Come on man, shouldn't you be happy?" "I'm trying to caaaalm dooown. :( " Too classic.
Kio - yayuhz falcon. Good dittos we had, I like your falcon keep playing him! however, drop the green colour eewewewew

Chet - Big ty for organizing the tournament, imagine what you could do if you played the game? own with akuma in 3s!

pest - keep playing that falcon, each tournament I play you, you get better and better. Just try and lay off the falcon kicks (as cool as they are )
WORD, KIO STOP PLAYING GREEN FALCON, FOR GOD'S SAKE! Lol, screw smash, it's better when I'm high or drunk. After MAT, I'm gonna save up for an arcade stick, and practice the **** out of nox's ghetto ps2.
EDIT: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM PEST, FALCON KICKS ARE THE ****!
pnoy - pnoob, amirite?

chet - for organizing this ****
Pnoob? More like like JustaPwnedPony, lol did u c wat i did thar? And thanks, not many people thanked me, that's nice of you. :)

Alright shout outs I guess. I'm lazy.

Test: Your Sheik is not gay enough. And screw you for never being there to cheer me on when I'm in finals. I still love you though. You're the best team partner one could have. Aside from the fact that your ******ry is blinding.

pkmvodka: So are you quitting now? I hope you had fun, don't quit, your presence is always enjoyable, we <3 u. Especially me. Good stuff mangz.

Bam: I didn't have to fight you, that's why I got so far in brackets! LOL Seriously man, it's so gay that we didn't get to be crunked afterwards, you owe me big time. Good job in teams, we got beat up, and I didn't see squat.

Vwins: You sir, are a prostitute. Instant walljump? OMFG, I'm gonna talk about it until I die. I have your phone number, I know where you live, I'm gonna flood your ****ing basement, and burn the top part, then I'll bomb your car, and cut your ****ing thumbs off. Aside from that, you're still too good (And lucky ;_;), it's always fun to play with you, you're intense! :p I'll try to pay you a visit soon. Thanks for everything.

Jih: I barely saw you throughout the tourney, so I don't have much to say. Next tournament, I'll make sure that there's regionals. I'll need your skills mangz. :p

Damax: Don't be emo, you didn't lose to sucky people, and bad lucks happen to anyone. It was just a bad tournament for you, but don't worry, that's how smash is : you suck for a while then you're super pro, and it's a continuous cycle. Unfortunately, this tournament was in the bad part of the cycle. Thanks for being there nonetheless. :)

TestRider's girlfriend LOL: I <3 u. The shirts are Godlike, great stuff. Thanks for being there, and making me laughs with your continuous ranting :p.

Jarc : ... FOR PR! OMG @ missed rest on jason, you still pushed him good, he was already thinking about the next match counterpick :laugh:. Your jiggs is improving lots, I'll give you another training session soon (and by training I mean bondage & bumsex).

JustaPnoy: Pony.

Cemo: I'm still betting 30$ on you against Elef, hope you had funs mangz.

Rimi: Yeah Fox is gay. SSBM isn't balanced. I still think Fox is cool though. Next time we meet, I'll go Marth, I promise. You're still mads chill though, thanks for training me in Fox dittos right before my finals set, we almost had it!

Dice: We didn't play, but because of you, Kio did the Dicer on me, I didn't know he learned that technique. But just remember this, pros never fall for the same trick twice (except back throw shine, but I'm too pro at trash killing people). :p

Locke): We should talk on msn. One tip : when chesterr01 back throws a Marth off the stage, the Marth should not mid air jump with a fair, because chesterr01 will most definitely shine spike the **** out of you. I did the same gay **** on you at STYD1. :( Anyway, good stuff on beating Bam, my second place was in part acquired thanks to you (I can't beat that guy, he's too good, and so are you). <3

Fogel : Loved to chat about random stuff at Dagwood's. Tu parles bien français, habites-tu à Montréal? LOL @ Dagwood's clerk panicking when 25 people entered his store. >XD much love

Shuriken : Screw your Ness man, stupid sparkles.

Tect: Next time, I expect top 10. Really. Oh, WE WRECKED YOU IN TEAMS, LOL. Trying to go double fox and fox-sheik against No Mercy, get outta here. Every team that tried Fox/sheik on us, failed.

GanonPWN!: You suck! Your sheik isn't gay enough, talk to Jason. I'll come to Ottawa and **** your whole family (Except your dad, he probably would make nooby jokes while I'm taking him). Can't wait to see you again.

Bread: You almost got me in pools... NOT! HAAHAHA I wanted to fight your Link. :(

Del & DK: Your team has good chemistry, I was really surprised of the **** you did together. Screw Pokéfloats, we're so banning that **** next time.

Apoc`: Man, I was IFC versus you in the first set. o_o Why the Peach counter pick? Meh whatever, next tournament, get to 4th round of winners, k thx. (that means get 2nd or 3rd in your pool noob).

nox: Thanks for helping, you're a great friend, and you are always there to support me. I got your back, son. Wtf @ you losing to Jih again, 3 times? Stop that ****.

Elef: LOL @SMW hack, you failed, I bet your still playing that stage right now. hahaha

Bob Loblaw: I won't say I'm sorry. Next time you're coming here, I promise : crunkfest.

I'll add more later, for thanks to everyone for coming.

IMPORTANT: I don't if we'll have a tournament on March 31st, I know Ottawa and T.O. said they'd come, but right now I need to find another room. Expecting another 55-70 people, we can't use the styd1 room cuz it's too small, and we can't use the styd2 room, cuz the SF crew will be using it, it's too small for both communities to share it.

Fogel

Smash Lord
For those of you willing to come to the tiny, unimportant city that is Ottawa, ToS3 will (probably) be on May 12th. A thread will go up once contracts are signed etc. This is just a heads-up.

One-liner shoutouts (because they're funnier that way):

pkm: Thanks for housing, your DK is godlike! Your dog scares me.

Shuriken: You missed seeing pkm's Ness in action :(

GPWN: You're top tier at ordering 6 Chicken McNuggets in French.

tect: I can't believe you got the McD's clerk to speak french the whole time :(

chet + Test: We went to McDonalds the next morning for breakfast, and the clerk started speaking english after only 2 replies from me! I was starting to get disheartened, but undeterred, I used chet's mindgame of continuing to speak French, and she was fooled into going back to speaking French! I think I'm starting to win at this language thing. J'suis tellement bilingue!

Rimi, Locke), Dice, Navo: Leaving early FTL.

Jarc: Be less emo. <3

ThatGuy: That spaghetti was worth the wait! Don't be too disheartened about pool results, we were in a hard pool.

Divinokage: Good matches! My err...one-word expression of frustration was just letting some steam off, I don't have anything against you or have any regrets about the match. You and your crew should probably be on the PR. Hope to see you next tourney!

Cemo: Yeah Ice Climbers dittos are kinda dumb. I wanted to play more characters against your ICs but we got kicked off the tv :(

BigRick: Your peach is sneaky.

Damax: Nice doc!

Paty: Fun matches in pools, I would have done more friendlies with you later but you were always hiding in the back room :p

nox: Stop hacking me, your Fox is scary :cool:

Divine Knight: Good matches, sorry we didn't get to play some more at the end of singles.

Bread: Good MM, your falco is still too much for me :(

Slevin: I liked the trashtalk during bread vs. chet. "Who did this? NNR did this!" Hope everything is cool between us.

Kio: Your falcon's gotten a lot better, keep it up!

Jake: Hope your next out-of-town tourney experience is more fun. You guys are crazy taking the 2am/5am buses :/

Everyone else: I probably didn't play you, or I forgot you (in which case, sorry!).

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, Fogel! We played in the pool and you had some unlucky recoveries. Nice Sheik though, gave me lots of trouble. Hope to play you again at the next event, I'd really like to improve my game against sheiks.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
For those of you willing to come to the tiny, unimportant city that is Ottawa, ToS3 will (probably) be on May 12th. A thread will go up once contracts are signed etc. This is just a heads-up.

chet + Test: We went to McDonalds the next morning for breakfast, and the clerk started speaking english after only 2 replies from me! I was starting to get disheartened, but undeterred, I used chet's mindgame of continuing to speak French, and she was fooled into going back to speaking French! I think I'm starting to win at this language thing. J'suis tellement bilingue!

Slevin: I liked the trashtalk during bread vs. chet. "Who did this? NNR did this!" Hope everything is cool between us.
haha I told you! LOL @ "J'suis" you even got contractions going there, top tier!

lol, effin tyler, it was too good. All of NNR was watching and I was laughing inside because of him. F u tyler, YOU CAN'T SEE ME!

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
I knew i forgot someone.
Fogel: yea ggs pre tourni. it is a shame we didnt do more matches. I always need to get warmed up before i can do anything impressive.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, Fogel! We played in the pool and you had some unlucky recoveries. Nice Sheik though, gave me lots of trouble. Hope to play you again at the next event, I'd really like to improve my game against sheiks.
I knew I was forgetting someone :( You're too modest, I got 2 or 3 stocked by you both times...the only other person who beat me that bad in pools was pkm.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I have nothing to be proud of the way I play my peach.

And jesus, pkms sheik is ****ing dirty.

He ****ing 4 stocked me in our 2nd game... CHRIST.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Wassup guys, tourney was awesome... plenty of Kudos to Chet for that. Here comes the shoutouts!

Paty: My doubles partner... it was good ****! Sry I'll try to live a bit longer next time lol

Nox & Apoc: Good games we had guys, and **** those chicken wings were good!

Jih & Dmax: You guys better use Fox next time or I'll get angry!!!

Kurt & Elef: Was really nice meeting you guys... you are good dudes!

WarrenThad: You rock in teams! Lets do a few duels sumtime.

Nephiros the SSB64 god: Awesome at smash64 and youre awesome at melee, you got so much potential kid...

Sony: Aiight you got me real good this time, but next time I won't choke in round 3, and you'll lose!

Dice: You got a nice falcon, next time I will not be scared and I shall defeat you with Peach!

Fogel: My Peach is sneaky? lol... But your sheik likes to platform camp, hehe. Good games we had man.

GanonPWN: I got totally screwed by your name, trying to counterpick you with Shiek, lol. First match was ugly, but second match was nice.

Shuriken: Nice Ness you got there man! My Kirby definitely needs to suck more...

Kio: We had a good time chillin Friday night. We also had good games, NNR ftw!

DivineKnight: Close match we had! Lets Peach ditto sometime, and dont worry man, I'll work more on flicking that c-stick down!

Bread: Good games we had. You got skillz.

Delorted: Next time we'll have to play. For real. Your tall *** ain't hard to find, so I'll find you lol

And props to:

Chet: The man that made it all possible... you almost won this man, come back stronger next time!

Jarc: You're gettin' too good. Next time we play, prepare to eat sum @** and turnips! (hmm... that will be my motto by now)

MeanMatt aka Da Meanest Falcon: Lol you probably don't like the name, but I've noticed that you're the only one in your crew that didn't have a nickname... so I gave you one lol

Vwins: Gratz for winning the tourney... you are too good!

Bam: Maybe you'll change your decision and come back next time, we need competition mangz!

Locke): Your 0-death grab combos were the bomb, keep ghaying 'em son!

pkmvodka: Man on fire! You too man, keep ghaying 'em! lol

Peach players: Let's step our game up!

To every1 else that I might've forgot: My bad, but I still got luv for you guys.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lawl @ Fogel's ninja French. You totally fooled that guy at Dagwood's.
LAWL!

Has anyone tried speaking English to someone, then French, then going back to English and pretending you don't understand French? Then you go back to French and pretend like you don't understand English?

XXD

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Ugh I am lazy and sad (yes yes, you can say it, I am emo //_; ) so I'll try to be quick.

First of all thanks to Chester who, once again, worked so hard to put this tournament up even though we're in the middle of mid-term exams.

Then to all the players of my pool (Kage, Thad, Joel, Cameron, Damax, Jason), all the matches were fun and exciting. So exciting that I got really emo after the matches because I couldn't win any of the close calls.

Team matches were funny with Rick la PUTE et moi la PTAS =) We had Hot Hentai Lesbian Action all the way ^^

Thanks to Nox who did a good job with ordering the t-shirts and selling them. It was amazing to see so many people wear the t-shirt, that's something that made me happier. Thanks to everyone who bought a t-shirt. Others, you suck.

I hoped people would've asked me for friendlies. I hardly played a few matches against some people who were kind enough to let me play (Dylan, Shuriken and others who did not mention who they were). I still don't know why this is happening.

And that's why I went in the back room, Fogel, to handle the brackets since I was walking around doing nothing, and the computer was left alone so I thought I could help with that to keep myself busy.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
UUGGHGHHG, Shoutouts are too hard and I'm too lazy.

I will give props to Chet for hosting this sheeeyit because it looked like a lot of work. Oh and housing too. Thanks so much.

And to Nox and Paty for one helluva t-shirt. I wasn't wearing it on saturday but I'm gonna parade this thing around all the time. STYD2 was bomb and people are gonna know that they are worth nothing1!!!!1 for not being there!

And one more for the PR's newest..... Jarc! thanks for the housing bro. We'll make that snowboarding happen next time fo sho.

Would everyone else add me to msn if they like?
captain_bonanza@hotmail.com

Nox, I gotta talk to you about something I may have left at your place. And I want to buy another shirt if I could.

200th post!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Alright, so now I'm going to give a shoutout to everyone who signed my T-shirt. Because I'm cool like that. I'll even keep the same punctuation on the messages. I'll start from the top left shoulder, go right across horizontally, until I end up to the most honored position of my right asscheek. Make a guess as to who landed that spot :) The person with the most original message gets the awesome :cool: smiley face. Depending on originality, you get more :cool: , three :cool: :cool: :cool: is the max. Here goes:

"I HATE U LOLOL -NoX": I hate you too, you forgot my DVD, and I'm going to cry. But in honesty, you're too cool and it's sad that we didn't get to play any matches. Thanks for hooking me up with this sexy T-shirt! E-mail me those brackets and the brackets program whenever you get a chance please. And next time me and Ian sign up as "Team Adamantium Buttcrust", I expect you to quake in fear!

"testicle Rider": Thanks for signing my T-shirt, you're a force of a player, unfortunately I didn't get to play you.

"I Rock, you suck, DAMAX": You're right. I don't know how to beat you, I can never seem to figure you out. You always know what I'm going to do. Am I that predictable? Anyways, don't get down on your performance at this tourney, you played well, and sometimes we have bad days (*COUGH* I didn't make it out of pools *COUGH*). THANK YOU so much for housing me on Friday and making me some awesome eggs, and recommend
ing a really good energy drink, and driving me around everywhere, I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! Damax is the pimpiest playa' in this community. GG's all around.

"Joel is amazingly SEXY! -Paty": Are you hitting on me now? Sorry Test, but it seems that I have swayed Paty over to my side :). Good games in our set, it was fun for me, hope it was fun for you. And thanks for managing the brackets for everyone, I don't think you recieve enough credit for that task. And thanks for babysitting Elef while he slaved away at losing that Super Mario World hack.

"Apoc' yEAyHuZ!!": Thanks for signing my shirt, too bad we didn't play. I guess it's for the best though, you would have destroyed me and made me cry myself to sleep. You need to trashtalk more.

"PrOG (George)": Thanks for signing my shirt, didn't get to watch any of your matches but I hope you learned a lot from this tournament and strive to get better!

"U R SO PWN, capt Falcon 4 LYFE, Tyler/Demon Machine/R43P": Falcon does indeed pwn, they should just ban every other character from tournaments and use the awesomeness that is Captain Falcon. Hope you come to more tournaments and have a great time!

"KAMI": You're probably not going to read this, but I'll give ya one anyways. It was great seeing you again, ****, it's been a year. Hope you try to come back to the smash scene and chill with us; if not, good luck with future plans you have anyways! And sorry for the **** in teams, but you guys tried hard and I'm sure with a little work you guys would do great in no time.

"Sup, LOL -Shuriken!": Sup, LOL -ThatGuy

...haha, I'll give you more than that. Thanks for the matches, too bad the crew thing didn't work out but we never had time for them anyways. Your Fox ***** my Falcon, but not the next time we meet! Oh, and your Ness is funky.

"H4": Tu es un homme vraiment bizarre, va manger un poutine.

:cool: :cool: This was one of my favorites, Elef drew a pic of his Doc SHABAWDing, signed "-Elef". Too good. Anyways: You suck at Super Mario World. I hear you beat the level 5 times. Great job, you would have won 250 bucks from me. By your logic, you also probably failed the level 200 times. For every 8 times you fail, you owe me 10 bucks. So you would owe me 2000 bucks. Don't make bets with other people ;) anyways, you still owe me a buck from anal ****** you in our 1 dollar MM. Good matches nonetheless and you should play more and smoke less :) but you're pretty chill to hang out with, and you're hands down the funniest poster here.

"Falcon pride! -Kio": Indeed. Fun dittos we had, although I can't remember who won. You probably did. But I sucked that day [/johns]. You're a skilled player; I bet the hair gives you Smash Skills. Hope to see you again in the future, you're a really cool guy to hang out with. Sucks you didn't get to go boarding, or do anything special. Next time we'll try to show you a good time.

"GPWN sXOXO": Kisses and hugs to you to. I heard you decimate Falcons, but your Shiek only one stocked mine? You suck :p good match, and you're a great player. Keep up the great work.

:cool: :cool: :cool: Most original message! "You can't dashdance without music! -BigRick": Too true man! I always got some cheesy techo beat in my head while I dashdance. Maybe that's why I'm so predictable...hehe. You're one of the funniest guys I know and you're ****ing huge! Work on that Shiek, you should study my tips more haha. Or ask Damax for advice, he knows how to destroy me.

"NAVO": Fun matches, you're very quiet though; live it up a little! And slap your brother for me for not playing any matches with me.

"Fogel": Thanks for thoroughly spanking me every match we played at the tourney :( you improved way more than I expected, very nice. Too bad we got stuck in the crazy pool, eh? Let's get drunk and eat pity pretzels. Hope you enjoyed the spagetti, Dorvalian pride! Hope to see you again sometime soon.

"TGBX": What's up dude, didn't get to play you or watch your matches...but I got to put my arm around you at Nickels! Haha sorry if that freaked you out. You need to learn how to order from a menu, that 5 cent deal mindgamed you and Kio. Noobs.

"Bam, Where is jarc? (Here, lol written by Jarc)": You're signing my T-shirt and asking where Jarc is? I feel so used now, after all those nights we had together...whatever. You're Falco...err, your everything is so amazing. Too bad you're quitting, but eh, if that's what you want to do, that's your choice and nobody wants to change that. But you still owe me some Smash lessons =)

"Dylan -You Rule Thatguy": Thanks man, I appreciate that comment! Like I said to your crewmates, stay in milk and drink you school! But in all seriousness, you guys should practice more...with us. You'll beast it up in no time :) come to more tournaments you guys are really fun to hang out with! And you're a beast at piano.

"RAIPH": Thanks for making comic strips of Bam owning me, :urg:. Turn your flash off when taking pictures at tournies, it can get really distracting :p. Don't worry, one day you'll beat Vwins and you'll get to run around like a monkey on stilts.

Some random squiggly line here I can't make out, did anyone draw a random squiggly line?

:cool: "NEW!!! From (insert picture of a peniis here) Dolce and Gabbana (PLEASE BUY MY SUN GLASSES), Love, Jake": I like that self-portrait you drew on my T-shirt, LOL OWNED! I'm going with Jer on this one and saying that you're tall! Don't be emo about losing to Matt and Thad, they're simply too good.

"DICE, Falcon is too good!!": Can't believe you signed my T-shirt so fast while Locke) was struggling, you are a master of writing on fabric with a crappy pen. Good Falcon, although I can't say much because I never played with you. That better change by the next tourney :).

"TAMIRE, -PKM": You probably wrote "Ta mere", but it was so jumbled I could barely read it. If that's the case, ****, I got owned. Fun matches, I BEAT YOUR DK FINALLY MWAHAHA. Mewtwo is broken. Sorry for my Young Link being such a prick. Keep stealing my money, you jerk. Poke Floats is the best level in the game. Your Shiek is a force. Actually, your everything is a force. Keep owning us please.

"Hot Dawg Fazzizzle!!1 -tect": I don't know which signature was worse, your nubsteak comment or Bam's revealed love for Jarc. Nice hair. Never got to play you. Thanks for signing my shirt.

"VWINS": Vwins la legendaire indeed! I don't know why you are so amazing! Those finals matches were intense! Chet had you on the ropes and threw everything at you, and you took it like a man and dished it right back at him. You're like a machine dude, I don't know how you can play so consistently. Tu es dur comme la roche. Keep up the amazingness and you'll keep recieving stupid fanboy shoutouts like mine! (and some nice paychecks to boot =P)

Another squiggly line here. Guys, if you're going to sign my T-shirt at least make it so I know who it was =(

"Lawl Neph pwns u :3": ...at SSB. But you suck at melee. Go back to your sucky keyboard DI, noob. SSB sucks anyways because it lacks the knee. And the overall sexyness of my presence. But seriously, you're a good player in both games, hopefully we might get some good SSB matches later down the road.

"JUSTAPNOOB AMIRITE? -Cemo (arrow pointing to JustaPnoy's signature)": Good IC's, I didn't 3 stock you because I didn't want to make you cry in your sleep. Hands down the best hat at the tournament. Too bad Elef's poorness and your poorness gimped you from the tournament. Learn2prepare lol.

"Keep on Kneein' -Locke)": Will do, Brian. Sorry for throwing that day-old garlic bread at you, but that's what you get for INCURRING THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY THATGUY by throwing a snowball at him. Good thing that I'm so hot the snowball disintegrated upon my aura of awesomeitude. But I sensed your evil intentions. Next time, I'm throwing a brick.

"JARC loves you!": I love you too buddy! You need to stop being such an emo kid at tournaments and live a little. Be happy that you beat TestRider...twice! Not too many people can do that! You're definately going on the PR. Sucks that you didn't beat PKM, I didn't watch the matches but I heard about that rest. Can't wait to see the matches. Actually, don't be emo like ToS2 and finish uploading all those matches this time! If any of my friendlies were recorded please send them my way so I can see what I did wrong and fix myself. See you at school.

Guess who got the coveted position of my right asscheek! "ZOMG! -PNOY": How fitting, lol. You're getting better Ian, I think we performed really well in teams, expect for game one of us vs Jih and Damax...that **** was ****ed haha. Damax and his stupid cape camp. We need to practice more with Thad and Matt so we can beast!

I'm going to post more shoutouts to people who didn't sign my shirt and my highlights and quotes of the tourney later. In retrospect, I don't think this shoutout was long enough.

I can't forget Chet though! Chet, you are THE MAN! You are the glue that keeps the team loose! Great job on second, you HAD Vwins though! You phailure! At least you have something to tell your future grandkids who will be playing Super Smash Bros. World War by then..."...and that's how I missed that ledgehop bair to mindgame myself and choke against Vwins. Good night kids". Thank you SO MUCH for organizing this tournament, it must have been hell for you. I am SO SORRY I couldn't help you mop those floors, I'll try to help out next time. Do you think you would be able to give me my money back at the bi-weekly?

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs and Moments of **** talk

Well I Went Out Trying To Get **** Talk Shout Outs And I Did Do

Anyways Moments:

Connel Bus Terminal: He was sleeping on the floor and The Security guard Basically treated him like a hobo! "Sir Im going to have ask you to get up"

Strange Man in the bathroom: When we arrived at like 7:30 There was a strange man sticking his head not his body out of the bathroom door. Then He ran out with this little girl kinda run. Then we went to a cafe and he was there licking the bible! WTF MONTREAL = ****ED

Timmys: I only ate Timmys The whole 2 days I was there.

Chet/Bam: **** talking chet and bam the whole time I was at the tourney.
Chet: Tourney match with noah me making you laugh all part of my plan.

Best moment!: Ok one of my favorites, I was pissed of becuase I lost to fogel in a shiek dido for money :( So I was in this really bad mood and Daniel says to me go over there and beat some noobs and I say alright so I sadly walk over to this corner where these to people are playing and I dont even know if there any good and so I plug my controller in and i say Lets do this and they look at me like wtf 2vs1? And Im like come on lets go and there like ok and they laugh then I 2 stock them (Just incase you didnt catch on they had 8 Stock I had 4 and it was a 2v1) so I win and I turn to him and in my mind im laughing because I dunno its funny and the guy turns to me in this french accent and goes "Now that was just sad" And I burst out laughing in there face because It was so priceless then he goes "If you ever want to come humiliate us again your welcome" and I walk away .

Almost beating TGBX By whipping out my peach which I dont even know how to use and zombie turnip in the face. Then after realizing we dont have to face each other in our pool which was like a huge relief Cuz I didnt wanna **** noah and all.

LAWLACOPTER!!!!! FTW

**** Talking with all of you guys was awsome thanks for being such good sports.

And one last thing Bam came up to me after the tourney and basically admitted that hes quiting not because he has a life but because he knows Im so much better then him. He also said that I should take the #1 spot because Im so leet like that.

Shout outs:

Slevin : Great **** talking congrats on getting so far into the tourney vs all these godlikes
TGBX: Nice peach match I cant bealive I came so close dude it was intense im like wow how can I pull this win off !
Connel: Nice dude you were playing so smart Very proud
Daniel: Thanks for the cheer me up cool guy
Nate: Mad props with your ex gf **** lol ANd of course LAWLACOPTER!
Jake: Im not going to lie to you my goal was to get you out of the tourney by taking you out.
but of course other people did that and I think we tied ahahah! LOSER PEACH BITC*CH
Damax: didnt get to vs you but ahaha I love the humor and killing my shiek spelt into the snow Link Stinks
Chet: you are no match for me anymore I dont even think i wanted to play you cuz it would be like eating some bon bon. Thanks for not being a pu ssy and being like stop **** talking cuz you know thats my way of making you loose making you laugh

Bam: No hard feelings about me being better then you.
Vwin: thanks for housing man and walking us your a g! (which means like cool) and dude Im the one who yelled CHOKE when you fantasumed over the Teams match thats right!

Noobs that I beat in teams: Im so sorry lol but I couldnt resist!

Locke: I cant bealive I had to face you but to be 100% truthful I was suprised how well i did I guess the Shiek vs marth thing is a big Counter pick but I love your edge Guarding.

Everyone else GG see you guys at The NNR tourneys!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Jarc's super STYD2 shoutouts!

People that got fu cked over after the tourney :

Chet : Great tourney bro, can't wait for the next one. Hope that we get to do regionnals next time thought. All ym training (drinking / smoking) with you payed off it seems eh? I hope I made you proud ~

Nox : Yayuhz! T-Shirts were bomb bro, I hope you make more for next Montreal tourney, I'll buy two next time !

Apoc : Well, even though we didn't do too well in teams (and was kinda depressed because of that) us AoGers stuck together anyways!

Paty : I'll try to stop beeing emo, if it makes you a happier.

Kio : No snowboarding : ( ! Oh well, raincheck? Thanks for splitting the you-know-what costs. It will be shared with various people this week-end (hopefully).

Elef : To + Me + Weed = Thx. If we would've left like 10 minutes earlier we would've made it in time to get beer : (. Bah, we always get drunk together so no biggie, eh?

Rick : I don't think I saw you play one game, I didn't see how much you improved : (. We gotta go out drinking sometime man, had fun talking to ya bro.

~ Us guys gotta go out partying sometime, we are the true warriors behind the scenes of STYD2. God bless us.

The rest :

Test: Really really great games. I felt bad that I pretty muched yelled "YESSss11" after I beat you in pools. Forgive? Much love bro. We gotta play sometime bro.

pkmvodka: I also enjoyed my set with you. Our last match just proves how one little mistake can cost you the game. Great performance overall, I hope I see you again soon, mate.

Bam: >_> Emo? We can still play starcraft right? Your not quitting Starcraft too? Please?

Vwins: Rarw! great job, sorry that I can;t go to Cataclysm3 with you, I wanted to but... meh. Cya soon.

Jih: You didn't sign my shirt : ( even for 5$ ! YOU WORTH N.... naw bro, I'll stop teasing you. Didn't get to play you really, hope you had fun, let's chill sometime, we have to play some poker, eh? : )

Damax: So you messed up at one tourney, no big deal, right? Cheer up buddy, you know you can do better, so do so at the next tourney : ).

ThatGuy : I see you so often that I figure you don't need shoutouts from me.

JustaPnoy: Ian !!!1 Hi.

Cemo: You need to sign my shirt too : (. I almost brought your TV with me, since I had a ride, but I figured I won't see you in a while.. so yeah. Unless we plan a smashdate sometime.

Kage : You thought I was bad cuz of what happened at Joel's house? : ( !

Thad : Lololol water bottle for 2$ Yayuhz!

Jaywinner : Your Marth vs Jiggly style is sooooo annoying >_< lol. But it was working pretty well, gg's.

Rimi: Awwww man, 7:32 long match? Hehe, 160% win, damm you! I'll get ya next time ;P. Great young link impersonnations at Dagwoods, btw ;P.

Dice: I'm surprized I didn't face you first round again (STYD1, ToS1) lol. We didn't even play though, I did pretty much like you, just walked around talking to people. Maybe next time, eh? Add me on msn btw, miclo2k@hotmail.com

Locke): We didn;t get to play either ! I've only played a total of like 3 games against you. I didn't see any of your games either really, man. We gotta catch up at next tourney, aye? Aye.

Fogel : Your signature = godly? xD, I gotta teach you how to become emo bro. Emo Fogel = priceless ;D. Hope you had fun, cya next time bro. Prolly at ToS3, so prolly relatively soon : ).

Shuriken : Didn;t play you much, you ***** my Yoshi with Ness if I recall correctly? Man, good thing I didn't do low tiers, haha.

Tect: <3 !!!!!!!!111~111@ WE NEED TO HAVE MORE SEX RIGHT NOW. I hope I didn't yell that too loud >_>.

GanonPWN!: Hi? I barely talked to you.... oh well. Your still pretty good looking, keke.

Bread: Aparently you play falco? Pretty cool.

Del: Jake !!! *Hug* It's like hugging a tree!

Slevin : You were pretty funny ;P I love how you were trying to intimidate Chets, hehe.

Crim & Nex : Nice try my fellow apprentices, I hope you guys learned alot, and hopefully we can get some more training done for next tourney : ).

Razed : Kier, bro, sorry I didn't mass game with you before the tourney started. I didn't give you many pointers or anything either, I feel so bad >_<. Sucks that you had to leave pretty early. Maybe sometime I'll be able to go to your crib and sleep over so we can mass game like crazy mofos. You beat my Falcon : (.

Vexter : Good games in pools, when I was watching you play, I was telling Testrider that you were the one that I was the most afraid of in the pool, hehe. Would've like trying playing against your samus though. GG's.

Jer : GG's in pools. Better luck next time i guess >_<.

The Order : Man, where the hell did you come from? Lol. You never post on the boards or anything and your still pretty good. Hope I see you at next tourney.

Also, thanks to everyone that signed my shirt. = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xHd_EStUc

Well, that's it for me, way to celebrate my 1000th post! If I forgot anyone, well I'm sorry, It's Chet's fault ~ I copy/pasted his shoutout's (Yes I'm that lazy). If any of you wanna add me on msn -> miclo2k@hotmail.com . GG's everyone, see you next time !

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Chet - Thanks for hosting this ****. Was awesome to finally speak to you in person after meeting you online 2 years ago

Rick - You're too cool man, shiek dittos next time we play for sure!

Paty - Was very nice to meet you in person and talk for a bit. Sorry I didnt play many friendlies with you but I was too excited to see the semi finals and high calibur matches and take notes (my first tourney ever)

Demon - See you on thursday for our usual smash day

pr0g - Rough in the pools, sorry I had to 4 stock you. See you thursday aswell

TBGX - Thanks for owning me :p You have a great fox.

Shuriken - You were extremely nice, CLOSEST MATCH EVER in game 3 vs your godly ness, I barely won. Your fox creamed me in brackets, but thanks for the friendlies and education on shiek vs fox strategies

Vwins - You're a nice guy I cant wait to do some friendlies with you if I ever see you at the bi-weeklies, I have so much I could learn from you. I managed to tipper your fox for a kill :D:D Although Im sure you were sandbaggin' me. Regardless, at least I got 3 stocked both times rather than 4. A slight improvement from facing Bam at the bi-weeklies and getting cpwnd

Chinese tourist guy with camera - Nice bomb tech skillz, sorry I didnt learn your name, was fun doing 2v2s with you

Bam - although we didn't play any matches, I love your ''casual'' gaming face, as compared to Vwins wild facial expressions and rapid fire hands. Calmness in the face of the 2v2 finals is the sing of a truly confident player. Take a break from smash, you've earned it, and we'll all welcome you back to competitive singles if you ever do return, peace.

Kami - Awesome lunch at buffalo bills with your friend, awesome that you're gonna become part of the Dylan-demon-pr0g smash crew.

That's it for my shoutouts, I had a killer time, only one episode of scrubbing for me *kicked a chair after I got 3 stocked by vwins* But I would never disrespect a match and I was glad to shake your hand after the match, couldnt help being dissapointed at my lack of skill though. GG vwins, you're one HELL of a smasher.

I saw some behaviour I wasn't proud to see though, I saw someone refuse to shake hands after losing a match and say ''NO'' to the guys outstretched hand and walk off to go pout. Thats a bad attitude, I dont know who it was, but we don't need that s-hit.

You guys rock, see you montrealers at the biweeklies, We just *****' pwnd the leafs harder than Vwins pwns a n00b.

But in all seriousness, you guys should practice more...with us. You'll beast it up in no time come to more tournaments you guys are really fun to hang out with! And you're a beast at piano.
Name a day and place and Ill be there if I can make it. I hope you mean outside of bi-weeklies because Id love to go chill at someones place and smash it up, and not have to pay 10$ :p

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Ok this one is for all of you hating on the green falcon. Eat it! The colour has meaning! I play in green as a tribute to my first main, Link.

Top Bottom