• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain Lightning 2 - the second Pichu combo vid

T0MMY

Smash Master
I liked it better than my original Chain Lightning. Except it doesn't have the cool Flash menu. Maybe I can put the CL menu into CL2 and put it on putfile.com for people with a Flash Player to view.
When will CL3 be released? :^O

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hahaha, nice infinite at the end. I was impressed by the amount of legitimate combos that Pichu could pull off; great job.

T0MMY

Smash Master
That Pichu wasn't legitimate. Obviously the video was sped up and the players were level 1 CPUs... AND he was using AR. No way that Pichu could be legit. There's a reason why Pichu is bottom tier and it's because he can't pull off combos like that.

heh heh.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
a fine quick fun video.
the infinite is probably the result of ASDI down, which is actually a smart thing to do to counter that edgeguard (you both take the same % too lol ! )

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I'm not stupid, I just don't wanna waste my bitrate to something that I watch 1 time while I can download movies and music that I use multiple times.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
You should pichu ditto chu's. That would be a cool match. Not a bad pichu vid. Props on the infinite at the end (the benny hill music was a nice touch).

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Chain Lightning 2 was uploaded to Youtube before Filefront. I've edited the first post to make things more clear.

T0MMY

Smash Master
You should pichu ditto chu's. That would be a cool match. Not a bad pichu vid. Props on the infinite at the end (the benny hill music was a nice touch).
Next time I see Chu Dat I will. It will definitely be history in the making :grin:
Yeah, t!mmy's videos are always awesome.
I think he might be working on part 3 >_>

Top Bottom