• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Underwatched israeli vids

I.T.P

Smash Ace
hi there smashers,

by looking through our(the israeli community's) Youtube published matches, i noted most matches had 150-200 views with some comments and rankings, while a few had 500+ views, and a big few had 30-40 views only.

since i(and the rest of the people playing in those matches) would like more exposure and commentary, i've decided to re-post links to these matches, in hopes of entertaining bored smashers.

Note: Most of these matches are old, and these players have since evolved, so don't diss them too much.

these are placed from newest to oldest:

NAS 0 - Luster(Falcon) Vs Vall3y(Falcon) - views - 58, no rankings, no comments.

NAS 0 - Luster(Fox) Vs Vall3y(Falcon) 2 - views - 17, no rankings, no comments.

NAS 0 - Luster(Fox) Vs Vall3y(Falcon) 1 - views 30, no rankings, no comments.

NAS 0 Losers Final - Void(IC) Vs L-Byte(Fox) 5 - views - 49,no rankings, no comments

NAS 0 Losers Final - Void(IC) Vs L-Byte(Fox) 4 - views - 28 no rankings, no comments

NAS 0 Losers Final - Void(IC) Vs L-Byte(Fox) 3 - views - 39,no rankings, no comments

NAS 0 Losers Final - Void(IC) Vs L-Byte(Fox) 2 - views - 60, ranked 5 stars once

Void(Luigi) Vs ITP(Peach) Friendly 1 - views - 28, no rank, no comments

Void(IC) Vs ITP(Peach) 1 - views - 33, no rank, no comments.

ITP(Peach) Vs Vall3y(Falcon) 3 - views 48, ranked 5 stars once(might be by me =P)

Void(IC) Vs L-Byte(Fox) 1 - views 69, no rank, no comments.

Luster(Fox) Vs ITP(Peach) 1 - views 54, ranked once 5 stars, no comments.

L-Byte(Fox) VS ITP(Peach) - views - 41, no rank, no comments.

i hope you enjoy watching these. and i hope to reach 100 views or so on all of them.

thanks in advance, ITP(and the israeli smash community)

takieddine

Smash Master
I watched the Vall3y Vids a while back, they're pretty good, but theres a ton of new vids from MLG so that might explain why not a lot of people are watching :\

Top Bottom