• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight Club 3/17 Results [Maryland]

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone who came out to Widow Maker Game Center. Over 100 players came out from NY, DE, MD, VA and NC. We hope everyone had a great time, and enjoyed the environment.

I hope everyone who came early enjoyed the free pizza.

Super Smash Brothers Melee
3/17/2007
64-man bracket
1 Forward - Sean B : $301.00
2 Chu Dat - Daniel Rodriguez : $86.00
3 Husband - Kevin D. : $43.00
4 Kirbstir - Joe
5 G-Reg - Greg Lowrey
5 D1 - d1
7 Kaiser - Alex Lopez
7 Wes - Wes
9 Plairnk- Travis Morgan
9 Blues - Rob Traynham
9 Doll - Roy N.
9 Aero - Eric Sim
13 CK - Luis Roves
13 Meep - Doug Wan
13 Ronald - Ronald
13 DOSV - James H.
17 Nightmare - Vincent Oshira
17 FOB - Ted Sim
17 J. Myers - Jeffery Myers
17 Frozen - Steve Forstner
17 Jonaas - Jonaas
17 Kubuu - Kwabena Ampofo
17 CMart - Chris Martinez
17 FAT - Alex Margaritas
25 Gustav Wind - Winston Dong
25 Slikvik - Victor Oyefusi
25 The Avarous Sage - Robert Morris
25 5% Tax - Jonathon Smallay
25 Lobo - Chris Lobos
25 EEVish - Phillip
25 K.C. Cloud - Gerald Creech
25 Klokel4 - Novian Haynes
33 NS XCalibur - Eric Figueroa
33 Random Guy - Patrick Bacon
33 Tin - Tin T.
33 Dire - Dire
33 ZEPS - Chris Jones
33 Hova - Hova
33 Yellow - Kevin Yeh
33 Kiwi - Janet Lee
33 Kr3mzon Balls - Tony Boontham
33 TAK$ - Alex Jones

Super Smash Bros. Teams
3/18/2007
32-man bracket

1 Forward Chu - Sean + Chu
2 Deadly Alliance - Wes + Dire
3 Team Kirbulate - Greg + Kirbstir
4 TO - Kaiser + Chinesah
5 When Fluff Bunnies Attack - Planktdoll
5 Team Nasty - Fonz + Aho
7 Underrated - Jeff + Slikvik
7 No Surprises - CK + Aero
9 Team NEDM - Ronald & D1
9 Transformer - Tin
9 Team KnJ - Jayo
9 Husband + Friend - Husband + blues
13 team cripples - Kiwi + FOB
13 team uncripples - zep + yellow
13 Team Can U Use Credit - Vincent Oshiro
13 Meep + Vist - Meep + Vist
17 team XCal - eric + eddel
17 Team Takkles - Tak$
17 Vowel Movement - Gustav Wind
17 Royal Alliance - Kreymore & Kubuu
17 team facial hair - cmart + frozen

kiwiii

Smash Lord
T_T but i got a bye. LOL. ****ing d1 and kc ;]

uhh.
where is team cripples? the results page is lacking results. that might be a problem.

edit
and dire didn't actually enter the tourney, from what i understand.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
T'was fun! T'was indeed!

Husband - I actually completely forgot about the money match I wanted to do, next time i'll make sure to remember cause I still want to do it. Oh and Hova lucked out we didn't have our key spokesman *Comp* there.

Wife - You'll get yours someday, preferrably from me.

Hova - You're pretty funny but you need to alter the way you do it, you're not actually supposed to throw personal insults at the opponent, just be loud :p

Kiwii - Haha hey think of it this way at least it's not the first time we played! and I also felt like you were 'baggin vs my Dorf! so nyah! :lick: Nice seein ya again and good games =D

Team Arlington - Not ready for this Watch yet :cool:

To all others i've played and shoued me out but I don't remember - good stuff

--Edits--

JC media great tourney it was really entertaining, but you really do have to make a door at that maze, it's annoying.

Kiwii, I just realized your sig is so cute haha.

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
I fixed the results. Apparently we had some late entries that didnt get put into the system after we put them on paper. I added them and reposted the results. Enjoy. I have also already addressed the maze issue lol. We will do what we can but it probably wont be done until May. Thanks for coming out everyone and thanks G-Reg for helping! And thanks Chu for letting us have a tournament with more than 4 people ;) Now that you know JC Media isnt Jinmaster lol :)

Also, please let me know if any corrections need to be made as to people that were or werent there. I am keeping records that will be on our site. I want them to be accurate.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: D1 is too amazing for his own good! Cage that beast now before he unleashes his true power!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
team cripples got 13th. we beat team takkles in losers, i think the spots are reversed

team kirbulate ---> g-reg + kirbstir
and
team nasty ---> fonz + aho
and
team husband + friend ---> husband + blues

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Dire what happened in singles man. Also EEvisu I was hoping you would get like you know 10th
i lost 4th round in losers to some camping pika ****, lame *** way to lose son

meep + vist is really meep + EE, Vist aint show so we teamed, my bad Meep I swear u said take the life lolol

FOB

Smash Ace
For some reason I remember Team cripple beating two teams.... maybe it was my imagination.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
For some reason I remember Team cripple beating two teams.... maybe it was my imagination.
who else, FOB?
i thought it was husband+blues --> takkles --> d1 + phillybilly ?

whee.
we should team again later after i improve more =] and korn seems to be mysteriously missing. *whistle*

FOB

Smash Ace
who else, FOB?
i thought it was husband+blues --> takkles --> d1 + phillybilly ?

whee.
we should team again later after i improve more =] and korn seems to be mysteriously missing. *whistle*
Thats the thing. I'm probably just going mad.. but I think I remember we beat someone else.... lol I can't even remember who it is! ^_^

*hires guard dogs and body guards for Korn* lol

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
re: camping pika

I'm not gonna sit here and say what I did was right, but it felt good to do what people who play with top tiers do to me...

I'm playing wit a low tier and I have fox, falco and other top tier characters run away from me....

why?

ask those people.

if it'll make u feel any better EEvisu I'll give you a straight up fight next time we meet.

husband: I'll get u next time

chu: grabs....ugh....

aho: t-spike count is now at 12! lmao why did you leave so soon?

hova: what dire said....

kiwii: "your pikachu's a little beast" that comment touched me...*hug* your sheik was cluckin me up too lol!

plairnkkkklmnop: nice meeting ya

g-reg: sit and play me next time. I won't hit you...lol

cmart: cool teams match

jasona: fun friendlies. gotta have some more soon

d1: this *****'s beastin fo no reason!!! horse***k haha!

dire: ***** shoulda entered. haha

wes: nice set but the last stock in our 3rd match was a lame way to die. *shakes fist*

kirbstir: I think I saw kirby once that whole day. the board of low tierism is very upset with this. your low tier license is suspended! gj in singles

forward: it was as if you didn't really care to talk to me. so I left it at that...correct me if I'm wrong. pika! at least we playyed friendlies....

kubuu: umm...hi! lol

anyone I missed my apologies....

EmperorTFGM

Smash Apprentice
First of all I would like to say that I don't wish I was good in Smash. Well not todays good with all the wave dashing and all the extra advance stuff. It just takes to much time for me to put into anyone game. I like them simple, OG days. However I can appreciate how you guys play the game. Totally top teir stuff.

The event was beserk! MD defended their turf. Good stuff! Next time we'll have to come ready and fully staffed. YO! BUM come on man....next time you're coming. WE're kidnapping you. It was nice meeting some of you guys. Husband, your cool peeps in my book. Can't wait for the next one.

TAK$

Smash Ace
wow i teamed with sage, we squandered bad, and we still placed higher than fob and kiwii? >_> awesome lol.

D1

Banned via Administration
Shoutoutsiez!!!!!

I actually wasn't planning on going to the event but after hearing Empire Arcadia was going to take the Chinatown bus straight to MD...I was like wtf this is too good to pass up!

Strawberry Kiwii it was a blast talkin to ya @ the tourney wish we didn't have to play each other first round...but I guess thats how things are gonna be for me when it comes to smash singles...everyone that I think is mad cool or ppl I just met that I think are mad cool...I gotta face 'em first round in singles...its like a curse. : ( Thats sorta why I was bummed out, but yeah thanks for cheering me up ^_^. Ggz

Sean Forward Beezy-thanks for busting my face up in smash for a whole week I learned alot and there's probably more to learn still to this game, hope ya had fun in NYC!!! Remember you're on your New York Sh*T!!! Especially w/ the fresh New York fitted! Good sh** @ taking first in an MD tourney for AZ! That M2K training helped out most def.

Da/eA- Thanks for makin an almost lame+boring weekend w/o smash a great and fun one! Awesome seein TriForce again and gettin pwned by him hours on end in Tetris DS, meeting Justin Wong, among others, and conforming to J-Wong-ism, seeing DA (Wes going thru the ultimate endurance test two Peaches in a row X_x, Ron taking names w/ Pika and that good set vs. Wes, Dire doing his thing in teams awesome job [the KDJ shove is too good LMAO], and also my mang Kubuu the model COME BACK TO BROOKLYN : ( Queenz is whack *runs* wish we didn't have to play in tourney : ( )

TA-Aho+ Fonz (for beastin me and Ron in teams ggz), G-reg (for tieing w/ me), Chinesah (for taking all of Chu's money in one mm ROFL), Kaiser (for being the cool smasher that he is, that set we had was fuggin scary ggz bro), Kirbstir (also mad chill I had a great time talkin to ya also our set was crazy as well, but not as crazy as ur set vs Wes good sh**, ggz to ya bro ^_^).

EEvisu-nice Falco playin vs. Chu in that mm that was muy interesante and thanks for tellin me how to get a custom avvy black and white striped button ups are the SH**!!!

Chu-it was great seein ya again bro, I had fun in our one lil mm ^_^. Good sh** @ takin 2nd LOL @ how slow you were pressing A while Wobbling. XD WOBBLE WOBBLE!!! You looked mad sleepy bro, were ya bored?

Slikvik-I had fun in our set, you're a pretty cool smasher thanks for the propz @ the tourney.

Husband-definitely cool guy IMO more underrated than over, it was great talkin to ya and I loved your Marth playstyle this tourney fuggin nasty edgeguarding dude, wish we coulda played a match : (, great talkin to ya tho.

Oh yeah Raftbuilder/Plank/aka the reincarnation of Oro wasup dude you mad cool great seein+playin ya @ tourney.

Doll-such a cool personality even tho ppl don't like ur playstyle ur still a cool guy ^_^.

I hope I didn't forget anyone it was such a fun tourney...if I forgot anyone else please forgive and you rock!!!!!

<3 MD <3

g-regulate

Smash Hero
and btw, im sure many of you know but someone grabbed my black controller when i left it near the brackets early in the day. the R button doesnt click, it has 2 knots in the cord, and theres also a split where the wire is coming out of the cord. i grabbed another controller that happened to be lying around, so if anyone happens to have MY controller, than i may possibly have yours. i probably wont get it back but i gotta at least try. thanks

HAT

Smash Ace
I'm going to have to admit- I'm flattered that I'm being described as one who has body fat, but the alias is, in fact, Hat. Not Fat. It was probably my dreadful handwriting, but still. What's more likely? Someone naming themselves Fat..or Hat?

Don't answer.

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
wow i teamed with sage, we squandered bad, and we still placed higher than fob and kiwii? >_> awesome lol.
we definitely did squander like wetassonsunday, but we shall not squander again sir, and you still didnt teach me climbers Tak you *******

Top Bottom