• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [06-25-2015] Inland Empire (San Bernandino) Tourney

alnavas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3454-1089-2332
San Bernardino Valley College's unofficial VGA club is hosting its First tournament in San Bernardino Valley College on Thursday June 25, 2015

Tournament is located on SBVC Campus: 701 S Mt Vernon Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92410
Physical Science Building 229

Tournament registration starts at 6pm, Tournament starts at 6:30, ends at 9:00pm ( will go longer if needed)

Registration is at the door: $5 per entry, No age limit

We have 1 setup, bring your own controller if you want, we are allowing Gamecube controllers, Pro controllers, Wireless controllers, Classic remotes, and 3DS

Rules: Singles 1v1 Single Elimination (2/3 games)
2 stock, 5 minutes, items off, equipment off
No Customs
Amiibos are banned

Stages allowed: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Town and City, and any Omega Stage

Winning Player is not locked into the same character for the next match but has to pick before the loser selects the character, to avoid counter-picking

Further Details will be explained at the tournament

Cash Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
Prizes will be received by percent of total entry pot (1st place will receive 50%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 10%)
*For whom it may concern, the remaining 15% will be contribution for the VGA club's operation and further hosting of events.

Unless you are a current student at SBVC, do not park in the student parking lot, parking for non-current students is in the Swap Meet parking lot across from the SBVC campus, it's free

If you have any more questions regarding the tournament or parking, or anything else, please feel free to text me at this number (323) 218-9950, my name is angel aka alnavas
or email me at angelnavas23@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Wolfenvy

Smash Rookie
At last, a Tournament that's Local. Hope there will be a decent crowd of smashers.

Ssjfalcon

Smash Rookie
NNID
VegetaTheSaiyan
3DS FC
1907-8405-7671
I could bring a set up if i did would i have to pay entry fee?

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
You plan on doing anymore? I've got a brother and we've been looking for a local scene, we were out of town during this, but we'd most likely attend any others that you have.
We also could bring a setup

Last edited:

alnavas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3454-1089-2332
You plan on doing anymore? I've got a brother and we've been looking for a local scene, we were out of town during this, but we'd most likely attend any others that you have.
yea we are going to have another one, yea we can use a setup for the next one

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Sounds good, will it be a weekly thing? Also, will you have doubles?

Top Bottom