• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon20942

Smash Rookie
For target smash # 5 i have 18 seconds or so with toon link. I throw a bomb up and another left. i then jump off the platform (left) and drop a bomb so it hits the bottom left target. I go back to the starting platform and jump onto one of the pillars and in the peak of my jump (before I land, when I hit the ceiling) fire an arrow and Dair as your over the pillar. Next, I go on one of the falling platforms and boomarang the leftward target. The 4 remaining targets are easy. Grab the beam sword and throw it up at the topmost target from the wall and as you fall, break the one past the wall with Fair. Catch the beam sword and throw it at the remaining targets. Good luck :3

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Slayer's Legend

Smash Rookie
I completed lv 5 under 30 seconds with both Marth and Fox. I know it´s not too good but also not too bad. I always use the beam sword to hit distant targets (the ones at the bottom rigth, throwing the sword takes them together) Hope this helped a bit, if not, you can ignore me :)

Top Bottom