• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

15 minute man melee

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
Well i accidently erased all my data switching my memory card from gamecube to wii and overwriting data :dizzy: So as of yesterday i have been working to Re-Unlock everything. So far i have all the chars and im missing only 2 stages (yes only 2 left to get, i have all the secret stages) I have to get final destination and pokefloats (too lazy to get 30 more vs matches hehe)

Today when i got donkey kongs past stage on 15 minute man melee first i used donkey kong obviously cuz thats how i did it before and it makes it easy. Ended up dieing with 3 minutes on the clock from a capsule that appeared on top of me and exploded.

So then i tried something new. I put on my main char shiek, and started shino vanishing or however u guys say it. That was working except they all ganged up on me and kept getting back on me. So at about 13 mins left i switched to Zelda. I just dropped down jumped before i died tele'd up to the edge and repeated. When your magnified off the edge wire frames start to wonder away from you so they never came close to me. In the end i had 250% damage (most of it from being under the stage and taking the 1% damage as you all know. And i beat it and im proud of my achievment.

Any of you use any other characters to do 15 minute man melee? Oh and if you read this post, well i would call it a story, thanks hehe -Arigon (Ari)

Qlink

Smash Apprentice
Ive never tried that

I used bowsers UP-B the whole time. That was very hard to do...

I had to unlock everything again because i didnt know were my memeory card is but i had my other one.
I unlocked all teh characters in 3 days(supposed to be 2) and working on stages...im to lazy to get anything...

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
my favourite is when you get one of samus's screw attacks it makes the wire frames so easy

Languish

Smash Rookie
I used Ness and baseball batted. Surprisingly enough, it actually worked for 15 minutes without fail. I originally tried Donkey, but eventually they get harder and you aren't able to continue ground-pounding.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Link.

You upsmash through the platforms in between throwing the boomerang Boomerang being a one hit KO is full of win. You almost don't even have to watch out for Bob-Ombs......

Almost.

Top Bottom