• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

=d.... ESCAPE ROLES POSTED!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Room #3 up on Monday at 4pm!

This is a puzzle-based adventure game. For more information, read the first post of Escape Beta.

Rules: stole some of this from M3D's mafia thread
Fundamental:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread. If allowed, provide transcripts.
3. No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed. If you absolutely must make a change, PM me and I will have someone make it for you.
5. After receiving your role PM you must post in here confirming that you received it. If you have any questions about your role [which I'm sure there will be a bunch of them since I's sure I made quite a few mistakes or wasn't clear in some parts] please PM me the question you have. I will answer it and explain further.
6. Activity is required. Like I said before, I will replace/modkill you with the quickness if I deem you even a bit inactive. If you will be away for a long period of time please let me know.
7. There is something known as Majority Force This is a new gaming mechanic that I am introducing. Basically you can force anyone in the game to do anything as long as a majority of the people currently in the room agree. [And the action you are forcing someone to do isn't absolutely ridiculous or out of their power.]
For example, say you want to force me to submit an answer to a puzzle. This is similar to a lynch vote in mafia; The majority of the people in the room currently will have to something like Majority Force Macman to submit an answer. If the amount of people in the thread who do that is above the majority, then the person will have to do that action regardless of whether they want to or not. This is to prevent people from purposely not answering questions or being inactive. This will also have a bigger effect later in the game. Please post any further questions you have about this in the thread.
8. All actions in bold like an adventure game. PM me any hidden actions you would like to perform. Keep in mind however that you are in one room with everyone else. So they most likely can see what you do.
9. Don't piss me off. If you do not know whether you are allowed to do/say something... ASK! It's better you ask and me telling you that no you can't reveal blah blah blah than you doing it and messing up the game.
10. Ummmm I don't know what else, but I feel like i am missing stuff. Feel free to ask general questions in thread.
11. BE ACTIVE!

Hints:
Generally after submitting an answer you will not be able to post again until the room is completed.
Even though you are all working together to escape this place, not everyone can be trusted!
Submitting a wrong answer may end with some kind of consequence.
Don't die!
It is always good to think outside the box.

The game will most likely start on Thursday or Friday as long as everyone has confirmed that they have their role.

Have fun, I spent way too long on this for you not to.

[Someone close/delete my sign-up thread.]

list:
yaya
rockin
tom
jungle
ronike
skylerocon
tmw_redcell
kk
medi
mentos
eor
EE
niiro
superstar
kevinM
chad
handorin
frozenflame
flipstar

replacements:
shmookiewookie bear

Warm Up Room

Room 2

Messed Up Room 3

Room 3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why didnt you just do it in the other thread, I would have responded faster. >=(

Confirmed.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Confirming for Flipstar, aka, Flazy bastard.

F1ipSt4rz (3:47:45 PM): i will later
F1ipSt4rz (3:47:46 PM): i will
F1ipSt4rz (3:47:48 PM): can you post for me?
F1ipSt4rz (3:47:49 PM): lol

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
by the way, I am going away to boston from thursday - saturday so i will have limited internet access.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Warm-Up Room

You step out of your room. You enter a huge lobby area. It is as white and empty as your room. You see 19 other people of different ages and sexes walk through the doors at the same time you do.

You walk around, somewhat nervous and worried at first. However as time goes by, you begin to chat with the others. They all seem as clueless and scared as you do. A flash of light diverts your attention. A huge screen to the front of the lobby turns on. On the screen is:

6 7 2 ? ? ?

A podium appears from the floor in front of the screen. On it is a laptop. A desk[table and seat] appear a few feet to the right and the left of the podium. Both desks seem to have some sort of lever on the table

A voice booms from overhead speakers that you cannot see. "Begin.".

Tom correctly inputs 2

Eor correctly inputs 5

Jungle correctly inputs 3

current image on screen:
6 7 2 2 5 3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
The laptop is completely white. You see no wording or images on it apart from the keys on the keyboard.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Quickly find my brother and stand behind him.

"...someone pull a lever, s'il vous plait."

Top Bottom