• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Somehow, whether it was it was handed to you, you took it by force, or they accidently dropped it, you open up a letter.

Congratulations, fellow fighter. You have been hand picked personally by the moi, Karin Kanzuki, to my own All Woman’s Tournament. I usually don’t allow commoners anywhere near my mansion, but I have grown to make a small consideration for this event. After all, I DO need challengers, right?

Inside this letter, you will find a special gold key and ticket entry for my tournament (Please be sure not to lose those…). You are also invited to my fabulous slumber party that takes place a few days before the tournament. Consider it both a chance to pre-reg and a chance to spend some time with the fighter (after all, who wouldn’t want to mingle with me? Hehehe).

I hope to see you attend to this event. If you don’t, I wouldn’t blame you. I’m scared to fight even myself too. Oooooohohohoho…!

With Love,
Karin Kanzuki

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to another one of my fabulous sleepover games! For those of you who have read/played in my last sleepover game, expect the same type of flavor fun as before. If this is your first time playing this sleepover game, welcome and I hope you do enjoy yourselves. I know there's a bit more then before, but this is meant to be a test run of me running a bigger game, This will be new experience for me, but don't worry. I shall update the thread whenever possible (cause I have no life... :p)

------For those of you new to Mafia games-----

The following links may help new players become acquainted with the game:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Fundamentals:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread.
3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting.
3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
4a. Correcting the mod's votecount will give you a modkill. I'm looking at you, Meno >:

Voting and Lynching:
5. All votes must be bolded (Vote: Tom[/b)
6. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. (Unvote Vote: M3D)
7. A lynch will occur when a majority has been reached. Day will end with a lynch.
8. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
9. If the deadline hits and a majority has not been found, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
10. In the event of a tie, the first player to reach that number of votes will be lynched.
11. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twilight,' where all live players apart from the player who has been lynched are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I post a death scene.
12. Once you are dead (flavor has been posted), you are allowed to make one final "bah go town/scum!" post, but nothing of substance.

Activity and Deadline:
13. This game will have a deadline of 2-3 weeks on the Daytime. Extensions will be given depending on the circumstances, such as an 11th-hour replacement. Extensions for any other reason will require you to ask the mod. If it's a legit reason, then I'll allow it (however, don't make it a habbit).
14. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 3 prods in one Game Day, or 5 prods in the entire game, will result in your replacement if it is D1 or D2, and possible modkill if it is D3 or later.
15. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than 72 hours, please PM me or post in thread.

1. Gheb
2. Jungle
3. ???Macman???
4. Cacti
5. KK
6. FrozenFlame
7. KevinM
8. Omis
9. Xace (who is replaced by...) ???Bunbun???
10. Ignatius (who is replaced by...) Tom (who had to go and is replaced by....) Steel
11. Chibosempai
12. Mcfox
13. Ronike
14. Menounderwater
15. Dekuu
16. Nix
17. Mentos
18. Marshy

-Replacements-
1. Vyse

Day 1
Day 1 lynch Flavor
Ace was replaced by Bunbun
King (Cacti), The Vanilla Townie, was lynched on D1

Night 1
Night 1 Result flavor

Blue Mary (Gheb), Town Thief, has been killed
Macman is Missing
Tom replaced Ignatius (Officially notified Day 2)

Day 2
Day 2 Result flavor

Steel replaced Tom
Yuri Sakazaki (Omis), The Vanilla Townie, is blasting off!

Night 2]
Night 2 Result Flavor

Taokaka (Mcfox), Vanilla Townie, has been killed
Lieselotte Achenbach (Ronike), Mafia Roleblocker, has been killed
Bunbun is Missing

Day 3
Day 3 Result flavor

Chun Li (karthik_king), The Vanilla Cop, has lost to a butt battle

Night 3
Night 3 Result flavor

May (kevinM), Vanilla Townie, has been killed

Day 4
Day 4 Result Flavor

Sakura Kasugano, Vanilla Townie, has got internal bleeding

Night 4
Night 4 result Flavor

Saki Tsuzura (scumfever), Vanilla Townie, has been killed

I-No (Marshy), Janitor, has drowned

Day 5
Day 5 result flavor

Cammy (Dekuu), Vanilla Townie has been badly beaten up

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The weather was a bit breezy even though it was the early afternoon. About 2PM to be exact. High up on the hills of steps was the Karin Kanzuki residence, which itself was a mansion. The family is one of the richest in Japan. Suddenly, the large doors to the mansion opened up. Karin Kanzuki was carrying Ibuki, a ninja, by the back collars of her shirt and pants. The ninja was flailing her arms so as to escape her grip.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why are you kicking me out!?" Ibuki complained, who was pretty confused. She has gotten a invitation to join this special event, but she's getting kicked out instead.

"Because I hate suspicious people." Karin said as she carried her further towards the long flight of stairs down. "Especially ninjas!" She scoffs. There was no way she was going to have her event comprimise.

"But it was given by one of your guys!" Ibuki noted.

"A simple mistake on my part at the last minute." the red uniformed student simply said. "You think I can remember ALL commoner's faces?" They're better off assuming the worst.

"C-C-Commoner!?" The ninja question. She was about to respond to that, but then they reached the stairs, which seemed to be a very long way down. At least three feet down. Ibuki was surprised...the distance didn't seem that bad when she was climbing up. Feeling desperate, she looked at the host with sympathetic eyes. "You're not...really gonna throw me down there, are you?"

Karin gave off a sinister smirk. "Yep."

"But...that's a long way down."

"But you're a ninja." The woman winds back with Ibuki's behind in the air. "Ninjas ALWAYS land on their feet!" And with that, she chucks the ninja in the air.

"But I don't have my equiiiiiipmeeeeeeeent!" The woman cried. Karin just watches as the poor ninja was flying down towards the ground. There was a loud thud was the woman lands face down on the ground.

Ibuki (Chaco), The Rouge, has been modkilled.

"Well," The female host began to pat her hands together. "That's one trash I'm glad I took out." The woman began to calmly walk back towards her doors in sway." Now it's time to get ready for the REAL fighters." The woman began to giggle. She'll easily mop the floor against other challengers.

--------------------------------

NIGHT ZERO BEGINS....HOWEVER, BECAUSE KARIN WAS ABLE TO KILL OFF A ROGUE POWER ROLE, NOTHING HAPPENS THAT NIGHT. ANYONE WHO KILLS OFF A ROGUE POWER ROLE IS IMMUNE TO KILLS THAT NIGHT.

---------------------------------

Here's a little pre flavor to keep you entertained. Credit goes to Ronike for thinking this idea up. I'm gonna send the role PMs now, and the day will start in D1. Btw, a funny convo that made Chaco the 'Chosen one'

chaco2high: If you make me a Bulletproof Miller Vig, I'll join in. :D
RockinTH: because I'm gonna be an *** on activity
chaco2high: Lol yeah add me on replacements.
chaco2high: I'm so sick of inactivity.
RockinTH: I got a better idea
chaco2high: Hm?
RockinTH: how about you automatically having the most broken role I ever have? :D
chaco2high: Lol, bribing me Rockin? Too shame.
RockinTH: not bribe
RockinTH: more like giving away
chaco2high: Alright, hook me up.
chaco2high: And start the game in the next few days, lol
RockinTH: great! :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heh, I KNEW this would happen, haha. **** you! Just for that, I'm not replacing. :D

Riddle

Smash Lord
Put me at the perpetual bottom of the replacement list. Like if you can't find anyone to participate contact me. Kthx.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
So we have started, or we haven't?

Also, when is the Chun-Li/Mai Shuranui/Cammy naked pillow fight scheduled? I don't want to miss that.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Because if I said town I'd be lying, and I don't want to be a liar; but I don't want you to know I'm not town either.

OH SHIIII-

meow

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Karin Kanzuki and many other female fighters were within the livingroom, which was the size of four living rooms. Each of the female chatted among themselves till the female host cleared her throat

"Welcome, female fighters everywhere."Her voice was loud as the sound spread everywhere within the room. "To those that don't don't know me, which will be hard since..." The woman pets her hair as though she's a model. "I AM a powerful fighter..." Several eyerolls ensued. "I am Karin Kanzuki, and I am the host of both the sleepover and tournament, which WILL take place within a few days. Whoever is here right now will have entry for my tournament. I would brief more about the tournament, but these few days should me focused on more of the fun aspects of this event...and that's a good ol sleep over." The woman smiled as a few cheers were heard. "I know we're both mature, so I expect you all to respect others and have fun...cause if ya don't..." The woman began to crack her knuckles, as if trying to intimidate them. "You'll have to deal with me...and I WILL boot you out." The woman then put her hands on her hips. "Honestly, I expected a bit more people to come, but I guess they got scared and denied my invitation. A shame though..." The woman gave a confident smile. "This just means more fun for us then, right?"

A cheer was soon heard.

"Now, go on and mingle." The woman smiled. "We'll be starting a game later on."

DAY ONE BEGINS!

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Deadline is Nov. 2nd

Ronike

Smash Ace
I seem to have stumbled into the wrong room... Is it safe here?

Also, Vote: Chibo Cause as you all know, I hate n00bs and they must be insta lynched.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
McFox, the rogue was a role that rockin made for milkyway, it was an sk that met with the mafia etc and they didn't know he wasn't one of them. Needless to say, tom won with that role.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Confirming

How did I get suckered into an all female fighting tournament @_@

Vote: Ronike
n00b that.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Sooo... joke phase over? I'm also curious what a rogue is, though.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I agree, let's move on to the real game shall we?

vote macman

end day
While marshy has made only one post today, I believe this one post is sufficient enough to deem him as scum. Let's review what the contents of this post are.

He votes me. This is scummy for numerous reasons. At this point, I have already claimed town. There were no counter-claims, so I am essentially clear. However, marshy still persists in voting me, this is incredibly scummy for he is trying to lynch off the only confirmed townie.

Yes I know, Jungle voted me first. However, that was an obvious "joke" vote. And it did not seem as though his intentions were to lynch me. However Marshy's starts the bandwagon on his first post. Can you believe it? His plan is that when 8 more people vote for me, since he was only the second person on my wagon, he wouldn't seem nearly as scummy. But oh Marshigio, I have seen through your little tricks.

The second part of his post. He has the words "end Day" bolded. Bolding a verb prase is the common notation for making an action, so because Marshy posted this we are only to assume that his intention was to end the day. But the day phase has just started! He clearly did not want to allow town to obtain any information from today, so that we would go into d2 with nothing to scumhunt from. Another possibility, is that with I, having the current highest number of votes, that I would be lynched. He was attempting to lynch the only confirmed townie! This is undeniable evidence of his being scum.

Not only that, but the day never ended!
DAY ONE BEGINS!
It actually just now began. Which is the complete opposite of what Marshy's alleged action was supposed to do. So now it is evident, that Marshy has lied. And was being purposely deceptive. I stand by the ideal of Lynch all Liars. And because of this, Marshy's policy lynch should happen now without haste.

Need more?
/brofist marshy
In this post, Jungle attempts to "brofist" marshy. However Marshy does not post after this. He has essentially refused Jungle's brofist. Why is this? You may ask. There are countless reasons, and they ALL point to him being scum. Marshy wanted to distance himself for the man who had the first vote on my lynch, so that d2 when the only confirmed townie was lynched the day before, people will all point fingers at Jungle and Marshy would not be at all associated with him.

That's not it folks!
vote: marshy

better not omgus vote me, thats mad scummy son
In this post, I cleverly laid a trap in order to catch Marshy. Needless to say, I was successful in my endeavors. How? You may ask. I brought to light that if Marshy were to OMGUS vote me, he would be deemed scummy. So what does Marshy do? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. His lack of a omgus vote is whats is important here. Only scum will go out of their way to make sure they do not look scummy. And by not OMGUS voting me, Marshy does exactly that!

I have completely proved without reasonable doubt that Marshy = scum. I hope you all see it this way. Mario Yoshi Luigi Wario otherwise known as Marshy, is the play.

I POS, FOS, HOS, AOS, and REVOTE: Marshy

I humbly request that the doctor protect me tonight.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Unvote: Chibo, Vote: Macman

Annoying me is a very scummy move. I'm thinking you were lying about being town...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
A quick update. I'm gonna extend the deadline a bit.

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Marshy (1) - Macman

Chibo (1) - Junglefever

Iggy (1) - Gheb

Ronike (1) - Chibo

Macman (1) - Ronike

Those who havn't voted :Cacti, KK, FrozenFlame, KevinM, Omis, Xace, Iggy, Mcfox, Menounderwater, Dekuu, Nix, Mentos, Marshy

THE NEW DEADLINE IS NOV. 14

Top Bottom