• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Mafia - Game Over

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer

This is Monster mafia.

"And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads, the names of blasphemy. And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

Tutorials and Information
Flash Tutorial
Flash Roles Tutorial
Newbie Guide
Basic Rules
Common Roles
SWF Mafia Archives

Important
There are to be absolutely no spoilers posted without [SPOI
LER]spoiler tags[/SPOI
LER] around them. I recommend explaining near the spoiler (outside the tags) what it relates to, and what the conclusion you draw from it is. Nameclaims will not be that important to the game, so I don't feel this should hamper things much.

There are to be absolutely no spoilers posted related to the conclusion of the series, or the character of
Franz Bonaparta/Klaus Poppe
. That character will not be in the game, nor will any characters directly related to that character.

Thanks for understanding. I want this game to be fun, but I also do not want to ruin the fun of the series for anyone, because it is a truly excellent story.

Rules:
The rules below are based on those presented by Tom in Final Fantasy VII: Mafia, but they are different enough that you are expected to read them before joining the game.

Fundamental:
1. Editing your posts is against the rules. If you edit any post, for any reason, I will reverse the edit.
2. Don't attack another player personally. Counter their arguments and even criticize their playing style, but don't let the discussion degenerate into personal attacks.

Communication:
1. Unless otherwise stated in your role PM, communication with anyone about the game outside of the game thread is not allowed. This includes communicating with other players, communicating with dead players, communicating with people who are not playing, anyone. For any communication that is allowed, you must PM me a log of the conversation.
2. Do not quote mod PMs, and do not fake a quoted mod PM. Do not post the quote, image, or any of the information that is in your role PM. Breaking this rule can result in a modkill. Simply put everything in your own words and you will be fine. Also, do not display, link to, or reference the image that is included in your role PM.
3. Please post the phrase "Tenma characters" without quotes in your registration confirmation post.
4. You may not post in the thread in any kind of code. Please speak only English.

Voting and Lynching:
1. All actions, including voting and unvoting, must be bolded (vote: M3D).
2. A lynch will occur when someone has received n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. When a lynch occurs, the Day will end.
3. You may vote for a ‘no lynch’ if desired (vote: No Lynch). If a majority of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the Day will end without a lynch.
4. If a majority of votes has not been reached at deadline, the day will default to a "no lynch".
5. Once the requirements for a lynch are met, then the game enters Twilight, where all currently alive players (including the soon-to-be-lynched) may still communicate but actions cannot be made unless otherwise stated. The game will then progress to Night at the declaration of the moderator.
6. In addition to "Tenma characters", you must also include a German word of your choosing in your registration confirmation post.
7. Do not post in the thread at Night. If possible, it will be locked. Posting in the thread at Night will result in negative consequences.
8. Once you have died, you are allowed to make one final post. However, this post may only include something with the meaning of one of the following phrases: “bah go town,” “bah go scum,” or “bah go indy.” Giving any hints or suggestions to your teammates after your death will hurt your chances of getting into future mafia games.

Activity and Deadline:
1. You are required to post every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. If you are forcing regular prodding, you may be replaced/modkilled at my discretion.
2. I may choose to set a deadline for voting at any time. I may also move this deadline at my choosing. You may ask me in the thread to extend a deadline, but do not expect an extension.

Guarantees:
1. There is no jester in this game.
2. Role assignment is completely randomized.

The format of the town role PM is as follows:
Town Role PM said:
PLAYER NAME, you are NAME

You are NAME,

As a ROLE,

You are town aligned, and win when the town has eliminated its enemies, even if you are dead.

Signups:

1. Junglefever (Doctor Kenzou Tenma, Town Miller Doctor, Killed Night One)
  2. Gheb_01 (Richard Braun, Town Masonry Seeker, Killed Night Three)
  3. Riddle (Eva Heinemann, Town Post Restriction Giver, Modkilled Day Two) (replaces Tom replaces Matunas)
  4. Rockin (Roberto, Mafia Killer, Lynched Day Two)
  5. Vyse (Christof Sievernich, Mafia Roleblocker, Lynched Day Four) (replaces Evil Eye replaces Ignatius)
  6. Omni
  7. Macman
  8. Cacti
  9. BunBun (Otto Heckel, Independent Watcher Survivor, Modkilled Day Two)
  10. mentosman8 (Wolfgang Grimmer, Town Conditional Doublevoter, Lynched Day Three)
  11. KevinM
  12. Marshy (Nina Fortner/Anna Liebert, Town Lynch Pardoner, Killed Night Two)

Replacements

1. ChiboSempai
  2. Chaco (perhaps if needed)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Tenma Characters

fünfzig Punkte auf, wer dieses Zitat erraten

"Als wir aufwachten wir diese Leichen gefunden"

:D

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I am confirming interest in the game. Unfortunately, I can't play in it. In two games already.

Good luck everyone!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no monster spoilers guys. =[

Medi shud put that in the thread title and OP and just spam it everywhere. Don't want that show ruined for me. I'll be done with it soon.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer

Medi shud put that in the thread title and OP and just spam it everywhere. Don't want that show ruined for me. I'll be done with it soon.
If you do happen to spoil something, or make it obvious to what's in the spolier tags[something like
L dies
], then i will ban you from dgames forever :mad:

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Everyone who thinks they're confirmed but doesn't have a "confirmed" next to their name on the list should read the rules.

Done.

EDIT: Also, Johan kills Dumbledore.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i don't think you get one til everyone's confirmed. also more people should read the rules if they want to be a tenma character. danke!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This should have been done pre-register phase to weed out the Gheb's and the Chibo's. :laugh: j/k, or am i? syke (but maybe not).

Top Bottom