• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Phoenix Wright Mafia

Welcome to Phoenix Wright Mafia, a game based on the characters of the Phoenix Wright series! The game is based on all three Phoenix Wright games that have been released in the US.

Rules:

Fundamental:
1. Unless otherwise stated, breaking any of the following rules will result in 1 penalty point. When you have accumulated 3 points, I reserve the right to replace or mod-kill you. You will be notified when you receive a penalty point.
2. Editing your posts is against the rules. If you edit any post, for any reason, I will reverse the edit.
3. Do not personally attack another player. Arguments against dumb logic or terrible play are acceptable, but repeated attempts to offend another player will result in replacement of you, not them.
4. Confirm your role when you get it.

Communication:
1. Unless otherwise stated in your role PM, communication with anyone about the game outside of the game thread is not allowed. This includes communicating with other players, communicating with dead players, communicating with people who are not playing, anyone. If communication is allowed, you must PM me the transcripts – failure to do so will result in a penalty point.
2. Do not quote mod PMs, and do not fake a quoted mod PM. Do not post the quote, image, or any of the information that is in your role PM. Breaking this rule can result in a modkill. Simply put everything in your own words and you will be fine. Do not attempt to refer to your image in any way.

Voting and Lynching:
1. All actions, including voting, must be bolded (vote: Tom).
2. When changing your vote, it is courteous but not required to unvote before you revote (unvote vote: Marshy).
3. A lynch will occur when someone has received n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. When a lynch occurs, the Day will end.
4. You may vote for a ‘no lynch’ if desired (vote: No Lynch). If a majority of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the Day will end.
5. If a majority of votes has not been reached at deadline, it will force a ‘no lynch.’
6. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters Twilight, where all currently alive players (including the soon-to-be-lynched) may still communicate but actions cannot be made unless otherwise stated. Twilight will last for 24 hours. The game will then progress to Night when the Lynch scene is posted.
7. The thread will be locked at Night. Unless otherwise stated, posting at Night in the locked thread (moderators) will result in a penalty point and your post being deleted.
8. Once you have died, you are allowed to make one final post. However, this post may only include one of the following phrases: “bah go town,” “bah go scum,” or “bah go indy.”

Activity and Deadline:
1. You are required to post every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. Two prods will result in a penalty point (read: mathematically, at most 6 prods will result in a replacement or modkill).
2. Note that if a deadline is reached without a lynch, there will be no lynch.
3. Deadlines are to be 14 days and can be extended for extenuating circumstances such as V/LA or replacement.

Example Town PM

Welcome to the world of Phoenix Wright Player A ! You are Richard Wellington, the drifting Virtuoso. You are a Vanilla Townie . You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated
Playing
4. Pierre the Scarecrow
7. Cacti
9. Riddle Kataefi

Replacements

none :(

Actions and what not
6. Sinz - Acro, Vanilla townie lynched d1
5. XACE-K Omni - Luke Atmey, town cop nk'd n1
11. The_Truth Circus - Manfred von Karma, town executionor nk n2
2. Chaco Rockin **** Gumshoe, Mafia Roleblocker Lynched Day 3
3. Macman Dee Vazquez, the Vanilla Townie nk n3
8. SwordsRbroken Miles Edgeworth, the Indepedent Survivor daykilled d3
12. Gheb_01 Maya Fey, The Mafia Goon lynched d4
13. KevinM Mimi Miney, The Town Doctor NK n4
10. Mentosman **** Gant, town paranoid cop lynched d5
1. Marshy Franziska Von Karma nk n5

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
will this game spoil any of the cases. if so i request ppl keep quiet about really game changing ridiculous twists unless absolutely necessary to make a point.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
No, the flavor of this game will not reflect any of the cases in the three Phoenix Wright games.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
confirmed.

Sorry bout the delay, I was at an STD last night, and a tourney today.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yo Mac. Since KevMarshy have a running alliance, we should make one.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I agree with swords. Also, anyone who uses unnecessary PW gifs I will be more inclined to believe their points no matter how ridiculous or scummy.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey where is the best place to find the PW Gifs?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm officially using those gifs every time I need to make a short but important point(not really, but I'll use it at least once!)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Marshy, way to edit, and Mac...the game hasn't even started.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Guys I'm fairly drunk and don't have the flavor so sthis will start otororw!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm saying that it will be hard and annoying to compose a post that quotes your posts if you do that because its obnoxiously long coding and too many characters. Don't think it's right for a mafia game because it will just make it a hassle for everyone else.

Top Bottom