• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Schooled Mafia- Cult Wins!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Welcome to Getting Schooled Mafia!

I am introducing Game Phases to the game. That will be explained in further detail below.

Rules:

Fundamental:
1. Unless otherwise stated, breaking any of the following rules will result in 1 penalty point. When you have accumulated 3 points, I reserve the right to replace or mod-kill you. You will be notified when you receive a penalty point.
2. Editing your posts is against the rules. If you edit any post, for any reason, I will have a mod reverse the edit.
3. Do not personally attack another player. Arguments against dumb logic or terrible play are acceptable, but repeated attempts to offend another player will result in replacement of you, not them. If you feel offended and I have not appeared to take action, PM me your concern with post links, and I will investigate.

Communication:
1. Unless otherwise stated in your role PM, communication with anyone about the game outside of the game thread is not allowed. This includes communicating with other players, communicating with dead players, communicating with people who are not playing, anyone.
2. Do not quote mod PMs, and do not fake a quoted mod PM. Do not post the quote, image, or any of the information that is in your role PM. Breaking this rule can result in a modkill. Simply put everything in your own words and you will be fine. (This rule does not apply to situations where you are quoting your PM to someone with whom you are allowed to privately communicate.)

Activity and Deadline:
1. You are required to post every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. Three prods will result in a replacement or mod kill.
2. Note that if a deadline is reached without a lynch, there will be no lynch.
3. Deadlines are to be a strict 10 days and will not be extended.

Phases:

Morning:
This is the first half of the deadline and will last 5 days (ex: Monday->Saturday night). If a lynch or no lynch is decided on, the game will go immediately to the night phase and skip the Lunch and Evening phases.
Lunch:
This will only last for 24 hours. You may not post in the thread at all.
Evening:
This will be the second half of the deadline and will also last 5 days. (ex. Monday->Saturday night). You may post in the thread again.
Night:
This will also only last for 24 hours. It will either happen if a lynch is decided during the morning phase, or at the end of the deadline.

Voting and Lynching:
1. All actions, including voting, must be bolded (Vote: M3D).
2. When changing your vote, it is courteous but not required to unvote before you revote (unvote vote: Marshy).
3. A lynch will occur when someone has received n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. When a lynch occurs, the Day will end.
4. You may vote for a ‘no lynch’ if desired (vote: No Lynch). If a majority of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the Day will end and skip to the Night phase.
5. If a majority of votes has not been reached at deadline, it will force a ‘no lynch.’
6. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters Twilight, where all currently alive players (including the soon-to-be-lynched) may still communicate but actions cannot be made unless otherwise stated. The game will then progress to Night when the Lynch scene is posted.
7. Once you have died, you are allowed to make one final post. However, this post may only include one of the following phrases: “bah go town,” “bah go scum,” or “bah go indy.”

Players:
1. Gheb
2. Cacti
4. Rockin
5. Xonar
8. §iivi (Steel/Xiivi hydra)
9. Scum Co. (Chaco/Junglefever hydra)
11. Omis
12. Nicholas1024

Replacements:
1. Ronike

Suspended Players:
10. So Fresh (Macman/mentosman8 hydra)- vanilla townie - Lunch 1
7. KevinM - mafia goon - Day 1
3. Blue Yoshi - vanilla townie - Day 2
6. swordsRbroken - vanilla townie - Day 4

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
Back to school
Back to school
to prove to dad that i'm not a fool
i got my lunch packed up my boots tied tight
i hop i dont get in a fight!
ohh
back to school
back to school
back to..school...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Confirming.

Just a question about editing (lol sorry for all the questions to everyone). I hate making spelling or grammar mistakes, so if I see one in my post, is it alright for me to edit it without altering the meaning of the post? A mod can always look over the edit and see that nothing important has changed. I just have a thing with editing my own spelling/grammar mistakes. I can always put at the bottom what I changed (the wrong spelling to the right spelling).

S

So Fresh

Doesn't matter what comes, fresh goes better with life(in other words, for Hando's sake, also confirming^.^)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'll be on a smash tourney this sunday though, and saturday will be playin some brawl. You pretty much count me in 100% (if I'm replacing) though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm replacing brother with Xonar.

I'm also shortening the deadline to 10 days each (meaning there will be 5 real life day phases).

Handorin

Smash Hero
Twas the night before Christmas the first day of school.
Everything was ready, even their writing tool.
For in the morning, they were off to who knows what adventures.
The heat will turn up
Let's hope the bring thirst quenchers
Or they might just give up.

Night 0 Starts. Night Actions, Please.

Best Poem Ever.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Day 1,
The first day of school! What a joyous day.
Everyone gets to school and wanders around trying to find their first class.
After the final bell and everyone is settled down, Principal Swanson comes on the speaker.
"Good morning Smash World High School! It's good to have everyone back here in school, and I hope you had a wonderful summer, but it's time to get off the beach, unfry those brains, and hit the books. However, it saddens me that we already have reports of bullies, cliques, or whatever you kids call them these days, parading the halls. If several of you can come to us with some concrete evidence, we will suspend that person.
Now, behave for your teachers, stuff your brains full of knowledge, and, most importantly, have fun!"

With 12 in the class room, it takes 7 to suspend.
Lunch time will start Monday 12/21,
Evening will start Tuesday 12/22,
and Night will start at 11:59 pm of Monday 12/28.
That's the only "extension" that will happen because I expect many of you won't come on Christmas Eve/Day.

S

So Fresh

Vote: Macman

Obvious scum is obvious.... Wait..... Awwwwww:(

[/B]Unvote Vote Gheb[/B] nobody policy lynches the mod!

Top Bottom