• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down and Dirty Mafia: D6 Start

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Welcome to Down and Dirty Mafia maggots.

That's right a lot of you froo froo Dgamers with your metagaming fancy smants and your oh boy let me use this role to figure stuff have been BABIED. Back in my day we had to walk 15 miles up hill both ways just to get a scum tell. We didn't have no fancy trackers or watchers doin it for us, NO, we did it all ourselves. Mafia didn't have their recruiters or their double voters or anything no, they simply had a good old fashioned guy with a stick, their goon and the Don himself.

So that's what we're gonna do here boys and girls, consider it a grass root game.

Helpful Links:
You don't get no helpful links, use your GO**** BRAIN.

Rules:
  1. I am MOD thy GOD. These are my COMMANDMENTS. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. I am infallible. That said, sometimes I will make simple mistakes to test if you are paying attention; if you believe this has happened, please address the simple mistakes in the thread in bold.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  5. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Virgilijus.
  6. To unvote, use the command unvote. You must unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Breakwing.
  7. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  8. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  9. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  10. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.
  11. Personally attacking another player is not allowed and may result in your being replaced or mod-killed.
  12. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or quotes in your role PM.
  13. You are required to post every 36 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. 2 prods will result in your modkilling.
  14. Disobeying any of these COMMANDMENTS may result in your mod-kill.
  15. Any Modkill will END THE DAY

Open Set-Up

Action Queue
Doc Protect
Mafia Kill
Cop Investigation

6 Vanilla Townies
1 Cop
1 Doc
1 Godfather
1 Roleblocker
1 Goon

You are a Vanilla Townie. You have to use something that almost no one on SWF bothers to use, your NON METAGAMIN, NON FLAVOR ABUSIN BRAIN. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You are the Town Doctor . Every night you can choose someone to save excluding yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are the Town Cop . Each night, you may choose one person to investigate, and you will learn their alignment. Your sanity is guaranteed. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are theMafia Roleblocker , along with ______ and ______. You can communicate with them outside the game at any time. Every night, you can choose one person to roleblock. You win when Mafia's numbers equal or outnumber the town.
You are the Mafia Godfather , along with ______ and ______. You can communicate with them outside of the game. You come up innocent to any cop investigation. You win when mafia outnumbers town.
You are the Mafia Goon , along with ______ and ______. You can communicate with them outside of the game. You win when you out number the town.
Player List
1. Tom
2. Marshy
3. Mayling
4. Cello_Marl Vanilla Townie killed N1
5. Omni Mafia Goon Modkilled D1
6. §teel
7. Macman
8. Summoner_AU Vanilla Townie killed N2
9. ChiboSempai
10. Gheb_01
11. Bunglefever Mafia Roleblock lynched D2

Once everyone has confirmed their roles, the game will start.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
So, when I get lynched, I still get to spread deceit and misinformation?

Sweet.

Confirmudo.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i didnt even know i was in this game till now :< confirming !

my posts will probz be lack luster till thursday since im in texas ok

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mayling and Macman need to confirm and then we can start the game, if they have not confirmed by 7 EST, the game will start anyways.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You are a Vanilla Townie. You have to use something that almost no one on SWF bothers to use, your NON METAGAMIN, NON FLAVOR ABUSIN BRAIN. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Omni's gonna be scum MVP :p
kidding
:059:

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
i got my role pm
and was like wuuuuuuut
but then i remembered

gimme a break it was 3am

i'd also like a piece of that kitkat bar

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
That means everyone has officially confirmed.

Alright Maggots, looks like three of y'all have a hankering for killin the innocent mates around ya. Are YOU GONNA FIND EM.

And how bout you scum maggots, YOU GONNA STAY HIDDEN?

Day 1 Start
Deadline is set for next Monday at 7 PM

Not Voting: Everyone :mad:

Commence

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
So dar we have accomplished very little today we need to go and scumhunt.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Indeed we do.

I'm going to accomplish that by hiding behind Mayling and mimicking all of her votes, because she is awesome and better than me oh god be town.

Also, May, post a vote so I can put mine down.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Summoner, what reaction are/were you expecting from me? Is/was there any response that I might have made that would honestly have affected your opinion of my alignment?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Meimu: I can't do that in good conscious. Yes, that makes me a liar. Still, it let's me put down a vote.

Vote Mayling

No, let's not do that. There is no RVS!

unvote

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Chibo, Chibo. We've never played together (although I feel like I know you...strange). Ask me something. It'll be awesome.

I couldn't find violet...

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
You were OBVIOUSLY trying to tell us what to do.

I really don't think it was because I had nothing else to post. Not at all.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
KY is technically part of midwest tho not really.

It's like every state around us is part of a region...cept us.

Regions claim us when they want to. It's not often. :(

Top Bottom