• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren (GAME OVER! Did Elin get her revenge?)

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Celebrity Mafia: The Revenge of Elin Nordegren

^It's a Hyperlink! CLICK IT

This is my first crack at a being a mod though I've had Xiivi's help and Tom's approval in creating this game. Hopefully you'll have fun with it! Don't get too carried away with flavor :p

SET UP
This is a Closed Set-up for 12 Players with all roles randomly assigned both player-wise and flavour-wise. The flavour contains fictional interpretations of real world celebrities. Don't get too crazy with it!
I confirm the absence of the following Independent Roles in this set-up:
Contract Hitman, Jester, Mime, Rogue, Siblings, Survivor
I do not confirm the presence or absence of all other Independent Roles.
I confirm there is a Town faction and there is at least one Mafiosi faction; although I do not confirm the number of Mafiosi factions.
I do not confirm the presence or absence of alignment-altering roles.
I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in private is strictly accurate.
I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate.
Don't post in TEAL... for it is the Mod's color.

RULES
Rules
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others! (This includes personal attacks!)
¤You will receive a non-negotiable warning for your first offense and immediate forced replacement upon second offense.
2) The game mod is the game god. However, if you feel the game god happens to be testing your faith by placing an error in the game, then please feel free to point it out!
3) Editing your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place. Any and all edits will be reversed!
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM!
¤You will receive a warning for your first offense and immediate modkill upon second offense.
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
¤You will receive an immediate modkill upon this offense.
6) Once all role PMs have been sent, please confirm by quoting your role PM back to me along with a similarity between yourself and your character. Please do not post in-thread as confirmation. This thread will be unlocked once all players have confirmed.
7) All votes must follow the format of "Vote: NAME".
8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of "Unvote:".
9) No Lynch is a valid vote target.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached, then No Lynch is forced as the lynch target.
12) A) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of eight days.
12) B) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
13) During any day phase a player may perform the command "Request: Deadline Extension". The deadline will be extended by four days if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done once over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason.
15) Twilight Phase will occur between Day Phase and Night Phase for a variable period. All living players including those about to be lynched will be allowed to communicate in thread until a death scene is posted.
16) After your death you are allowed to only say the final remark given to you by the moderator. If you happen to have a remark that you’re burning to say instead, discuss it with the moderator and as long as it does not provide any insight to remaining players… it may be said.
17) A) You are expected to maintain a healthy level of activity in this game. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
17) B) You will receive a prod every forty-eight hour period you do not post without note of V/LA.
17) C) If you go for a period of seven days without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the moderators discretion.
17) D) The seven day grace period will be shortened by one day, to a minimum of three days, for every two prods you receive.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid using HTML and coloured font in your posts. All colours used in this post are strictly forbidden for use as they are the colours the game moderator will be using.
20) You may ask questions to the game moderator using the command: "@Mod: ___".
21) Please do not post in code, hidden text, or languages other than English.
22) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen]. These will be edited out by the Game Moderator immediately.
¤This offense will result in a warning or possible immediate modkill on a case to case basis.
23) Hydras may freely quote text logs of conversations, after all it's only the playerslot talking to itself.
24) You may not quote logs of communication with other players if your role PM allows you to communicate with other players outside of this thread. You are free to paraphrase.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.
25) If you have an issue with any of these rules you may privately appeal for a rule's removal via PM.
26) You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
27) Any and all technical data (including PM ID#, Time Sent, View Count, etc...) is considering private information and cannot be quoted or referenced.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.

EXAMPLE PM
Example Pm

1) Kim Kardashian
Role: Brownie Townie
Abilities: Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.

I shall try to review everything I've done, however I am bound to make a mistake or two. If anything seems off, feel free to point it out. If it is not a mistake I will say it is not, if it is it will be rectified as soon as possible.

Player list
: (Green=Alive ; Red=Dead)
1. Axel (J/Zen)
Swiss Ryker replaced D3
3. rPSI
4. GERTY
5. -Dourin-X-
6. Nabe

7. -Joey-
8. July
9. Cello_Marl
Sephinator Kuzamune th3kuzinator replaced D1
11. Delvro
12. Clownbot

IMPORTANT EVENTS!

Day/Night

D1 Begins
D1 Ends

D2 Begins

D2 Ends

D3 Begins

D3 Ends
D4 Begins <.<??????

Fatalities
Pre-game: Fergie (Town NPC/Tiger's Mistress)had her Fergalicious brain eaten by Swedish Zombie Assassins.
Day One Lynch: Cello_Marl, Emily Deschanel (Town Sane Cop/Forensic Examiner) was killed by a bomb in a bag placed by the citizens of Hollywood.
Night One Death:
rPSI, Sarah Palin (Town Politician) had her skin calcified by Swedish-imported salts and was hanged from a roof.
Day Two Lynch:
Roxy, Megan Fox, (Town Pretty Face/Vanilla), has been killed by a heart attack induced by reverse liposuction which was forcefully administered by the citizens of Hollywood.
Night Two Death:
Dourin, Paris Hilton (Town Dumb Blonde) was impaled in the head by a lead pipe. Luckily, the attack missed her minuscule brain by several inches. However, after the attack, she died of blood loss.
Day Three Lynch: July, Lucy Liu (Town Security Guard) was executed by Uma Thurman under the orders of the citizens of Hollywood.
Night Three Death:
Joey, Rachel Uchitel (Town Drug Addicted Doublevoter) was killed by a forced drug overdose.
Day 4 Massacre: Axel, Pamela Anderson (Town Activist)was killed by a gunshot to the temple from Nabe's (Elin Nordegren) Cougar Magnum. Clownbot, Sandra Oh (Town Doctor) was killed by a barrage of bullets from Delvro's (Channing Tatum) AK-47. Ryker, Tiger Woods (Town Seductive Mason) was killed by a gunshot to the face from th3kuzinator's (The Woods' Nanny) PP7.
FLAWLESS VICTORY

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Hey J, how many times during this game do you think you'll say "Got it memorized?"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol. Sorry. :3 Have fun guys. : D I'll be watchin.

July

Smash Apprentice
Yay, I shall be able to procrastinate more efficiently now! Mafia>facebook for procrastination any day : P

Hi everyone! and hi Ran lol :3

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Alright guys, we're going to lynch GERTY day 1, is that cool with you guys?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
goddam, that videos solely reminds me of the movie they play before the tower of terror, a thrill ride at universal studios. As a kid, scared the bujesus out of me

joey confirm.

Top Bottom