• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Hello & welcome to Rusty Guillotine Mafia!*

[collapse=Rule Set]Rules:
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others. This includes personal attacks.
¤You will receive a non-negotiable warning for your first offense [forced replacement pending] and immediate forced replacement upon second offense.
2) The Game Moderator is Xiivi and all official information and rulings will come directly from the Game Moderator. Any appointed Co-Moderators by the Game Moderator may do so as well. Tandora and th3kuzinator are currently the only two appointed Co-Moderators.
3) Editing your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place. Any and all edits will be reversed.
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM. If there are no specific communication instructions within your role PM then you are unable to converse with any other person about this game with exception of the Game Moderator and Co-Moderators. This includes anyone you believe to be a non-player and anyone you believe to be dead and/or removed/replaced from the game. This applies while you are living, dead, and/or removed/replaced from the game. You do have full knowledge of the mechanics of the game but regardless you should not assume you are free to communicate outside of these instructions or those in your role PM. These communication rules last until the game's conclusion.
¤You will receive a warning [modkill pending] for your first offense and immediate modkill upon second offense.
5) You are free to quote any town role PM since this is an open set-up. You may not quote and must instead paraphrase any non-town role PM.
¤You will receive an immediate modkill [pending review] upon this offense.
6) Your ability to follow [or ability to contact the Game Moderator for clarification] the rules and any instructions in your role PM serves as your confirmation for this game. There is no official confirmation phase. Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this post.
7) All votes must follow the format of "Vote: NAME" and be easily noticeable. Typos, errors in the format, and awkward placement will be counted at the Game Moderator's discretion; the Game Moderator will not answer if something will or will not be counted. All official Vote Counts will serve as the answer to whether or not something is counted.
8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of "Unvote:". The same rules for counting unvotes apply as per votes outlined in Rule #7.
9) No Lynch is a valid vote target.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached at deadline, then No Lynch is forced as the lynch target.
12) A) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of ten days.
12) B) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
13) During any day phase a player may perform the command "Request: Deadline Extension". The deadline will be extended by five days if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done thrice over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason; including site error. It is expected players will be aware of all deadlines [regardless of placement or frequency of posting] and will accommodate and be prepared for any such interference.
15) Twilight Phase will occur between Day Phase and Night Phase for a variable period. All living players including any lynch targets will be allowed to communicate in thread until a Night start scene is posted.
16) After your death and/or removal/replacement from the game you are not allowed to post in the game thread until the game has concluded.
17) A) You are expected to maintain a healthy level of activity in this game. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
17) B) You will receive a prod every sixty hour period you do not post without note of V/LA within the game thread. V/LA declared outside the game thread or privately to a Game Moderator may or may not be honoured and thus should not be depended upon.
17) C) If you go for a period of seven days without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the Game Moderator's discretion.
17) D) The seven day grace period will be shortened by one day, to a minimum of three days, for every two prods you receive.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid coloured font (including transparent or background-matching colours) in your posts. All colours used in this post are strictly forbidden for use as they are the colours the game moderator will be using.
20) You may ask questions to the Game Moderator using the command: "@Mod: ___". The Game Moderator will answer questions with the command: "#Mod: ___".
21) Please do not post in code (such as javascript, binary, etc...), hidden text (this does not include spoiler tags or collapse tags) , or languages other than English.
22) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen]. These will be edited out by the Game Moderator immediately.
¤This offense will result in a warning or possible immediate modkill on a case to case basis.
23) Hydras may freely quote text logs of conversations. However, hydras are illegal in this game.
24) You may not quote logs of communication with other players if your role PM allows you to communicate with other players outside of this thread. You are free to paraphrase.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.
25) If you have an issue with any of these rules you may privately appeal for a rule's removal via PM.
26) You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
27) Any and all technical data (including PM ID#, Time Sent, View Count, File Name, etc...) is considered private information and cannot be quoted or referenced. A colour in your role PM is not technical data.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.
28) Modkills during the Day Phase end said phase, skipping the Twilight Phase if the player is Town-aligned. It is important to note that due to the mechanics of this game, if you are modkilled for a reason that could not have been resolved via forced replacement, your win condition will be changed to that of survival upon the modkill.
29) Punishments not outlined previously but still applicable at the Game Moderator's discretion include both black-listing from future games as well as your win condition being changed to that of survival after your death.[/collapse]

[collapse=Players & Lists]Official Player List:
1. -Joey-
2. Cello_Marl
3. Gheb_01
4. giraffelasergun
5. Gordito
6. J
7. July
8. KevinM
9. Ranmaru
10. Ryker
11. smargaret
12. Sworddancer.

Living Player List:

2. Cello_Marl
6. J
7. July
8. KevinM
9. Ranmaru
10. Ryker
11. smargaret
12. Sworddancer.

Dead Player List:
3. Gheb_01, Vanilla Townie
4. giraffelasergun, Town Impatient Executioner
5. Gordito, Vanilla Townie
1. -Joey-, Town Reporter

Replacement Pool:
1. SummonerAU
2. Nabe
[Please PM me if you would like to serve as a replacement; slots are unlimited.]

Important Posts:
N/A[/collapse]

[collapse=Set-Up]Any information about the game set-up can be found here: #4169[/collapse]

[collapse=About the Game Moderator]Xiivi: I am an Admin on this site and specifically a moderator of Decisive Games. I first played mafia on this site, in a game titled 'Disney Mafia' hosted by former moderator of Decisive Games 'Tom' which can be accessed in the archive. I have since played and hosted on this site, mafiascum, and others. I often go into extremely long technical wording for my games, both in the rules and the role PMs. I will often use many types of roles in order to keep the metagame diverse for players. This includes roles I dislike, disagree with, feel are unbalanced, know are unconventional, have as experimental, make from scratch, flip the alignment of, etc... I do not believe cookie cutter roles are vital, nor do I believe only one of a certain role can exist in a set-up. I believe there is a lot of room to utilize in mafia and that you can do so even with normal constraints as long as you have some creativity. I feel the game of mafia is naturally balanced against the town for the majority of standard ratios when played out at a competitive level and even moreso when communication is available for non-town factions; this does not mean I will or will not attempt to counter-act for this natural balance. I do aim to make games enjoyable with flavour however it is never a focal point as that belongs to the competitive aspect. I believe there is no proof of guilt in this game outside of mechanics and that if that is what you search for when playing you will fail in your attempts to win as town. Instead I believe town is most successful when gauging intent and then convincing others by whatever means necessary to secure a lynch. I believe non-town does not have these restrictions in getting to their win conditions, thus making those roles much easier to win with. I prefer playing as town as I feel it is significantly more challenging than non-town. I do not play video games anymore, however Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance was one of the last games I played and one of the few I completed in entirety. I feel the flavour lends itself well to mafia and should be enjoyable for you. I hope you play to win, but also to your enjoyment. I don't feel you should continue playing if doing so is not to your enjoyment.

Tandora & th3kuzinator are hoping to gain moderation experience, wish them well![/collapse]

[collapse=Game Introduction]Everyone in the town is happy, let's all try to have a good night's sleep tonight![/collapse]
*It is expected that you will have read both this post and your own role PM in full before posting in this thread. You assume all responsibility as a player for any actions you take concerning this game. It is expected that if there is any ambiguity you will first seek the Game Moderator for clarification before pursuing any action you are unclear of.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
D1 Begins!

Gheb_01, Vanilla Townie, has been murdered! Oh no, it looks like the mafia have invaded this peaceful town. Sadly this town has no rope for lynching and just an old rusty guillotine. Better put it to use the best you can!

Deadline: 02.20.11 11:59PM EST
Lynch: 6/11

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I haven't given any thought to this game and regret to inform you that I haven't determined who the scum team is.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
My oh my who would have done such a thing. Such a terrible terrible thing.

I'd bet it was...

July, I want you to keep an eye on Ranmaru and vice versa. What would you be looking for in each other? Don't say. Just look. Then say later.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, never played with ya before. Explain your exp. and who you know in this game. Anyone you know you can read well?

KevinM, never played with ya either but you seem to be an ancient like FF. Would you consider yourself good at scum-hunting?

Gordito, rusty? Let's hope so because then we can read you better.

Smargaret, are you going to tunnel me like our last encounter in DnD? Or is it going to be more like Oddworld where you just died N1?

That's it for now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't read YT memes and I didn't really see the MVP winning because it got scattered in who really did play the better game and I didn't know it was finalized. Also I'd hope you would know considering you modded the game.

Why did you refuse to answer my question?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ryker, never played with ya before. Explain your exp. and who you know in this game. Anyone you know you can read well?
Don't trust people that can "read" other people. They always **** up.

J said:
KevinM, never played with ya either but you seem to be an ancient like FF. Would you consider yourself good at scum-hunting?
You frequent the Social board, so you know the answer to this. This question is worthless even beyond the normal worthlessness of the question. I want the time that I spent reading it back, or your lynch.

Gordito, rusty? Let's hope so because then we can read you better.
This doesn't even make sense. If one is out of practice, the one makes mistakes, regardless of faction. That's not a better read.

Smargaret, are you going to tunnel me like our last encounter in DnD? Or is it going to be more like Oddworld where you just died N1?
How threatening. And how pointless.

Vote J

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Cello said:
You frequent the Social board, so you know the answer to this.
Mistaken identity or impression. The point about questioning an "ancient" that still plays here on if they think they are good being pointless stands.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Don't trust people that can "read" other people. They always **** up.
Why? How? I can tell you one person I can read no matter what his alignment. Zen. Simple. How do I know there is not anyone like that in this game for Ryker?

Cello_Marl said:
You frequent the Social board, so you know the answer to this. This question is worthless even beyond the normal worthlessness of the question. I want the time that I spent reading it back, or your lynch.
Actually I frequent it on occassion. However you could have brought up that I have also retained some info from his MVP dice (iirc he has that) and the fact he has been nominated for quite a few interviews in the interview thread with other ancient players. I want the time back from reading your bawling over my question to him and writing this response.

Cello_Marl said:
This doesn't even make sense. If one is out of practice, the one makes mistakes, regardless of faction. That's not a better read.
How could you know this? And this is Gordito we are talking about. It doesn't make sense because you are thinking about it wrong. How do you know how I read someone? Did you know I read some books backwards because that is the way they are intended to be read. So are you telling me I should read the book forwards because it is the way it makes sense to a specific person? I disagree.

Cello_Marl said:
How threatening. And how pointless.
Threatening? No. Simple question. Questions are pointless? Sounds hypocritical coming from someone who just asked some questions to July/Ran. Why them curiously? Is it because you know they are n00bs? Why not include Joey, oh wait. Never mind to that last one.

Cello_Marl said:
You hate RVS don't you? By the way, you forgot a colon in your vote.

Vote: Cello_Marl

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cello, what urged you to answer and poke into questions that were in no way related to you?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dude. J. Good job OMGUSing. Please tell me why you voted Cello, cuz in that whole #16 I didn't see crap for reasoning.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: Whoa I just got confused for a second... Was looking for July in the list (since I saw Cello address her) and could only find J... right above, for a few seconds. ;-;

Vote: Sword

For being salty about a MVP award. PLAY BETTER MAN. PBM... MBP backwards... meh. :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dude. J. Good job OMGUSing. Please tell me why you voted Cello, cuz in that whole #16 I didn't see crap for reasoning.
Didn't think you did anything actually scummy.

Till your #20.

Now, ya get the vote.

Vote: J
Combine these two posts and you get something incredibly strange.

Gordito, you are rusty. You should know alot better my stance on OMGUS being my scum buddy long ago, playing quite alot of games with me and just seeing my play in aim. Also you should know by this point what I am doing with Cello_Marl. Why am I doing my random vote on him? Why should there be a reason to an RVS vote? Now we do you find me scummy? What is scummy about my #20? Should I be lynched straight off because of that? Should the people who will be on my wagon be looked into?

Also what if I were to do this?

Unvote
Vote: Gordito

You would call this OMGUS and continue to pressure me for doing what you call a scummy action. So in your book OMGUS = Scum? Okay. Now define who will get on my lynch along with you and Cello_Marl please. Also destroy my #20 if it scummy enough to warrant what seems to be a real vote from you. Explain.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now the bloodshed begins :/

J, was your vote rvs?
Yes it was RVS. However interesting enough, why did Gordito automatically call me out on OMGUS and that I am already scum when we are not even half way through this page?

Bloodshed?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
J said:
Why? How? I can tell you one person I can read no matter what his alignment. Zen. Simple. How do I know there is not anyone like that in this game for Ryker?
Zen IS simple, yes. But, you wouldn't be able to KNOW whether there is "someone like that" for Ryker regardless of his answer; you would just know the players' he believes he can read. Or rather those that he tells you he can. And then what? What basis do you have to evaluate a stranger? None. And if you had intended to gain knowledge of Ryker by reading his past games, then you could have simply done so without asking such a question for the simple sake of doing so.

Actually I frequent it on occassion. However you could have brought up that I have also retained some info from his MVP dice (iirc he has that) and the fact he has been nominated for quite a few interviews in the interview thread with other ancient players.
And what then, again, was the purpose of your question to him? With your knowledge of gold dice firmly embedded in your head.

How could you know this?
How do I know that someone who is "out of practice, makes mistakes, regardless of faction"? Hmm. Perhaps I'll have to seek an ancient and wise guru of untold years to find a good reason for this? Nah. It's obvious on it's face.

And this is Gordito we are talking about. It doesn't make sense because you are thinking about it wrong. How do you know how I read someone?
So...telling him that you hope he's rusty is giving you a read on him?

Did you know I read some books backwards because that is the way they are intended to be read. So are you telling me I should read the book forwards because it is the way it makes sense to a specific person? I disagree.
Are you talking about something like manga, where the INSTRUCTIONS tell you to read right-to-left? Is so, then that's not "backward", that's "correct". But this is digressing, isn't it? After all, how is comparing manga to reading a PERSON relevant at all? If you meant something else, then what sort of books are intended to be read backwards, and heck, how is even THAT relevant except as a point that "J does stuff differently"? And if THAT WAS your point, why not just say that directly instead of book ****?

Threatening? No. Simple question.
Asking someone if they are going to tunnel you sets your stance toward that person. It shows an awareness of their past actions, which is an indication of wariness. A wary posture is threatening, even if it is defensive. "Don't bother me and I won't bother you".

Questions are pointless?
And now you're on to asking ******** questions that don't actually reflect what was said. Unsurprising.

Sounds hypocritical coming from someone who just asked some questions to July/Ran. Why them curiously? Is it because you know they are n00bs?
Because they are irl BF/GF. You know them; you know this.

You hate RVS don't you? By the way, you forgot a colon in your vote.

Vote: Cello_Marl
Hatred of something and a natural tendency to skip something through astute observations are two different things. I don't bear any particular feelings toward that stage, I just find it pointless. Like I find you pointless.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You, and many others, have told me that you've dropped your little b**** persona. That's an actual slip from any normal player, which I suppose you're now trying to be.

My reasoning for voting? You didn't answer my legitimate question, and you're trying to use arrogance as a tool for getting popularity. You're not Cello bro.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You, and many others, have told me that you've dropped your little b**** persona. That's an actual slip from any normal player, which I suppose you're now trying to be.

My reasoning for voting? You didn't answer my legitimate question, and you're trying to use arrogance as a tool for getting popularity. You're not Cello bro.
How does that have to do with his #20 being scummy? Why was his #20 scummy?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Cello, what urged you to answer and poke into questions that were in no way related to you?
Anything in this game is related to me, or any other Town player.

J said:
Yes it was RVS. However interesting enough, why did Gordito automatically call me out on OMGUS and that I am already scum when we are not even half way through this page?
@Sworddancer: My vote isn't.

Gordito, you are rusty.
And now you are being evasive. Deflecting. Smoothing ruffled feathers. After all...

You should know alot better my stance on OMGUS being my scum buddy long ago, playing quite alot of games with me and just seeing my play in aim. Also you should know by this point what I am doing with Cello_Marl. Why am I doing my random vote on him? Why should there be a reason to an RVS vote? Now we do you find me scummy? What is scummy about my #20? Should I be lynched straight off because of that? Should the people who will be on my wagon be looked into?
Twice you mention random, to assure him that that was "all" it was. Even though OMGUS, by it's nature, is directed. Telling him that he should know what you are doing, as though his incomprehension is his fault. Then trying to reaffirm his feelings. Most people aren't willing to commit to an early action, so it is effective. Then, you go to the Slippery Slope. A scummy action = lynch. The last question is obviously dependent upon your flip more than anything else and HOW they got on there more than their simple presence, and as is often the case with you, a useless question.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Zen IS simple, yes. But, you wouldn't be able to KNOW whether there is "someone like that" for Ryker regardless of his answer; you would just know the players' he believes he can read. Or rather those that he tells you he can. And then what? What basis do you have to evaluate a stranger? None. And if you had intended to gain knowledge of Ryker by reading his past games, then you could have simply done so without asking such a question for the simple sake of doing so.
How is Zen simple? Is that someone you can read well? Why are we discussing someone I just brought up to prove a point in a game where he does not exist. I would be able to get a grasp of whether he was able to read someone well and see what the other person thought of this. I never said I was gonna completely agree with his read but I was curious to know. What basis does someone have to evaluate a friend? None. I don't read people's past games to find out how they play really. I stick to what I have personally experienced with them in games and how they play in general during the game.

Cello_Marl said:
And what then, again, was the purpose of your question to him? With your knowledge of gold dice firmly embedded in your head.
Wasn't embedded and you know this by the paranthesis next to it stating (iirc) in which I could not recall. Plus RVS is a social stage in which I was curious to find out more about KevinM. The purpose was to one form a bridge of communication and two learn more about the player I have very small info on. I know OF him but I don't know ABOUT him. Two different things.

Cello_Marl said:
How do I know that someone who is "out of practice, makes mistakes, regardless of faction"? Hmm. Perhaps I'll have to seek an ancient and wise guru of untold years to find a good reason for this? Nah. It's obvious on it's face.
Obvious how? Explain. Which guru would you seek out?

Cello_Marl said:
So...telling him that you hope he's rusty is giving you a read on him?
Not a definitive one. But a read yes.

Cello_Marl said:
Are you talking about something like manga, where the INSTRUCTIONS tell you to read right-to-left? Is so, then that's not "backward", that's "correct". But this is digressing, isn't it? After all, how is comparing manga to reading a PERSON relevant at all? If you meant something else, then what sort of books are intended to be read backwards, and heck, how is even THAT relevant except as a point that "J does stuff differently"? And if THAT WAS your point, why not just say that directly instead of book ****?
Yes, manga. And yes the instructions do tell you to read right-to-left. However it was a hypothetical situation. Glad you agree to it. Then you agree to my first point and this segment can be dropped.

Cello_Marl said:
Asking someone if they are going to tunnel you sets your stance toward that person. It shows an awareness of their past actions, which is an indication of wariness. A wary posture is threatening, even if it is defensive. "Don't bother me and I won't bother you".
It was a joking question because of how hard she rode me along with two other people who happen to be in this game and that was the last game I saw her play in on DGames and the one I played in with her last. The other two who had tunnel'd me (being yourself and Gordito) I know your opinions of the matter. Why are you trying to paint it as threatening when it wasn't in the slightest way meant to be construed as such.

Cello_Marl said:
And now you're on to asking ******** questions that don't actually reflect what was said. Unsurprising.
A ******** question to match a ******** answer that was given. Reflected well or so I thought. The way you construed that. Unsurprising.

Cello_Marl said:
Because they are irl BF/GF. You know them; you know this.
Yes, I do know Ran/July.

So I am slipping? Would you prefer as you call it, ***** persona to be back? Are you saying I am just now to be a normal player as well?

Legitimate in your second or so post in RVS? Legitimate in general? Kindof sub-par. Using arrogance? No. And I'm glad I'm not him.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
A lot of my point boils down to the fact that you are using loaded language to attack players that you don't have any reason to find scummy. That, more than anything, is representative of your attitude toward this game, instead of gathering information. An attitude that individual actions matter simply for themselves instead of in context.

"Gordito automatically call me out on OMGUS and that I am already scum"
"Also you should know by this point what I am doing with Cello_Marl."
"You should know alot better my stance on OMGUS being my scum buddy long ago"
"...are you going to tunnel me like our last encounter in DnD?"
"Threatening? No. Simple question. Questions are pointless? Sounds hypocritical coming from someone who just asked some questions to July/Ran."
"What is scummy about my #20? Should I be lynched straight off because of that?"
"So are you telling me I should read the book forwards because it is the way it makes sense to a specific person? I disagree."

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
J, you have to admit, that post did not seem very rvs like at all. Plus, it's kind of ironic that after Gord accussed you of OMGUS that you voted him right back.

Take a chill pill dude, you need to calm down.

unvote
vote J

---

Btw Ran is irl bf of July? I did not know this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. I'll be back later guys, class.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And in no way was that vote RVS...
My vote or yours?

Mine was.

How does that have to do with his #20 being scummy? Why was his #20 scummy?
^Answer Gordito, don't dodge.

Anything in this game is related to me, or any other Town player.
Alright.

Cello_Marl said:
@Sworddancer: My vote isn't.
So you believe I am scum 100%? I should die as of now correct? Or do you just want me dead? Your answer will be some-what crucial to mine and other's thought process of joining my lynch and how to follow you the rest of the game.

Cello_Marl said:
And now you are being evasive. Deflecting. Smoothing ruffled feathers. After all...
Evasive? Deflecting? Smoothing ruffled feathers? You have misconstrued something yet again.

Cello_Marl said:
Twice you mention random, to assure him that that was "all" it was. Even though OMGUS, by it's nature, is directed. Telling him that he should know what you are doing, as though his incomprehension is his fault. Then trying to reaffirm his feelings. Most people aren't willing to commit to an early action, so it is effective. Then, you go to the Slippery Slope. A scummy action = lynch. The last question is obviously dependent upon your flip more than anything else and HOW they got on there more than their simple presence, and as is often the case with you, a useless question.
My vote was random. Randomized between Cello_Marl and Cello_Marl and Cello_Marl because that was whom I was adressing and whom was posting. So you agree he has incomprehension. Noted. So you can tell me what most people will do? Why are they not willing to commit? Would you say they are afraid to speak? Did you know in a subtle way you are defending Gordito? Why? I was asking if he was willing to be decisive and commit to his vote of voting for my lynch. That's what a serious vote is supposed to commit to in which he said his vote was serious. Yes, the last question is dependant on my flip but maybe he should talk about if I were to flip town or mafia.

Cello, who's getting killed N1? You or Me or someone who leaves the least amount of questions? Who has the best reasoning to kill Gheb? I think you and I can guess who it is by process of elimination. Should we?

Joey, what do you think of this Cello/J exchange?

Gordito, how would you feel about being the D1 lynch?

Swords, you are obviously reading all of this (and to be quite frank so is everyone else but I digress). At the moment you are reading this as it is happening. What is your thoughts about Gord and Cello and J?

Top Bottom