• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
WTF Masky, how do you discover stuff like this?

Labernash

Smash Lord
Dang!! My brother took my Brawl to a friends house and forgot it. Now I can't try it!

What about when somebody asks you to do it? Just a blank stare? Like the forbidden technique you say "It's forbidden!" So... What?

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
LOL that is so freakin awesome!!!! Omg ahhaha it's totally simple too! Good **** finding this man!

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
thats hilarious, very gooooood :D
i look forward to using this against budgetplayercadet ^^

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wow I cant believe I missed :dedede:, that's so awesome, we can CP there safely and not risk being wall infinited!

...walk offs are still mean tho :<

BUT THATS WHY WE CAAAAAAMP ~ :awesome:

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
There are ways to take less than 15% and still avoid getting wall infinited. IMO this is more for show than actual tournament use.... well I mean like "theoretically" in order to be "perfect". I am definitely going to pull this off in a tournament match xD

Top Bottom