• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dissidia Mafia: Over Serial Killer Wiins! ~ Told you $#!* got real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dissidia Mafia

Helpful Links
Newbie Guide | Basic Rules | Common Roles | Smashboards Mafia Archives

Rules

Fundamentals
  1. Have fun and do not personally attack another player in an offensive manner.
  2. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever.
  3. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
  5. Do not edit your posts. Double posting is completely fine in its place.
  6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  8. You may not post screenshots of any kind. These will be immediately edited out by the mod.
  9. The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
  10. You may not quote logs of communication with other players. You are free to paraphrase.
  11. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
  12. Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.

Voting and Lynching
  1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold Vote command. For example, Vote: Sexy Beast a.k.a. Sephiroths Masamune.
  2. To unvote, use the command Unvote. For example, Unvote, Vote: Some dude who's not as sexy. You don't have to unvote before voting again.
  3. No Lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
  4. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  5. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline
  1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
  2. I will extend the deadline once in the effect a majority votes for the extension. The extension will be 4 days or less depending on circumstances. To vote for an extension, use the command Vote: Extension. There will be no extension if the deadline passes.
  3. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.
  4. Days will generally last 10 days.
  5. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that Nights will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.
  6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase. Unless you are a “Sexy Beast” which you are clearly not.

Game-specific
  1. Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.
  2. All of these rules are written on a dry erase board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and any game-specific rules or mod communication, the game-specific rules/mod communication take precedence.

Sample Role said:

Sexy Beast, you are Vincent Valentine Vanilla Townie

Abilities: You have no active abilities.

Win Condition: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated, even if you are dead.
Special Notes

1. Kill those inactives! I hate those guys!

... that is all.

Player list
1. Glyph J
2. Tandora
3. Soupamario
4. DatHydra (Seikend/th3kuzinator)
5. hidajiremi
6. Vult Redux
7. RoxPSI (Roxy/rPSIvysaur)
8. asdioh
9. Red Ryu
10. smarboy69 (Smargaret/Gordito)
11. RadicalFiction(Swiss/Ryker)
12. JTB
13. Gheb_01

-Replacements-
1. J
2. Nabe
3. Dark Pony

------------------

ALIVE
11. RadicalFiction(Swiss/Ryker) Serial Killer

DEAD
7. RoxPSI (Roxy/rPSIvysaur) Vanilla Townie Lynched D1
8. asdioh Town Cop Died N1
6. Vult Redux Town Doctor Died N1
12. JTB Mafia Temporary Mason Lynched D2
4. DatHydra (Seikend/th3kuzinator) Town Watcher Died N2
13. Gheb_01 Mafia Trap Master Died N2
3. Soupamario Vanilla Townie Lynched D3
5. hidajiremi Mafia vote manipulator Died N3
1. J Vanilla Townie Lynched D4
10. smarboy69 (Smargaret/Gordito) Town Double Voter Died N4
2. Tandora Vanilla Townie Lynched D5
9. Red Ryu Vanilla Townie Endgamed D5

[collapse=Setup]Mafia

---------------------------

Gheb_01 you are The Emperor Mafia Trap Master

With an iron fist, you will stop at nothing to achieve your objectives. You plot with Ultimicia to take control of the world.

Abilities: Landmine, and Night Kill

Landmine: You may place a landmine on any character you choose by sending me Landmine: name the night before. When someone hammers the member you placed the landmine on, they will die too. You may only use this ability once and it will only last for the following Day.

Night Kill: You are in the mafia with Kefka (hidajiremi) and Ultimicia (JTB). You may communicate with them at any time by any means, but you MUST send ALL communication logs to the Quick Topic. Anyone can send the night kill in, your power is sent in individually.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/6J9uhZx4zLrWg

Safeclaim: Terra Branford Vanilla Townie is not in the game. You are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition: You win when it is mathematically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead.

----------------

JTB you are Ultimicia Mafia Temporary Mason

You are a sorceress possessing the power to control time. Along with The Emperor, you scheme to take control of the world from both Chaos and Cosmos.

Abilities: Mason, and Night Kill

Mason: For one time only you may choose any player who is still alive and communicate outside the thread during one Night phase. You may activate it by sending me a PM saying Mason: name during the Day phase. During the following Night phase you will be able to communicate for that one Night phase, then the Quick Topic will close and you will not be able to contact the player anymore. You MUST send me ALL communication logs via Quick Topic.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/DMrBg56isfwwG

Night Kill: You are in the mafia with Kefka (hidajiremi) and The Emperor (Gheb_01). You may communicate with them at any time by any means, but you MUST send ALL communication logs to the Quick Topic. Anyone can send the night kill in, your power is sent in individually.

Safeclaim: Cloud Strife Vanilla Townie/Town Temporary Mason is not in the game. You are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition: You win when it is mathematically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead.

----------------

hidajiremi you are Kefka Palazzo Mafia Vote Manipulator

You are an insane sorcerer. Your goal is to destroy everything! But you will follow The Emperor's orders... for now...

Abilities: Slave Crown and Night Kill

Slave Crown: This ability can only be used once per game, and can only be used if someone is currently voting for you to be lynched. When someone votes for you, you can force the player to vote for someone of your choosing in their next post by PMing me with the command Slave Crown: name. They will be notified that “someone” has used an ability on them, and be given the restriction “You must vote for (player) in your next post, and cannot change your vote until the following day”. Keep in mind if they don't post, the ability doesn't affect them. This ability's affect doesn't carry over to the next day. Posting rules (one post every 48 hours) still applies, and they will be notified of this. This ability can only be used if their vote isn’t already being manipulated, otherwise it will fail.

Night Kill: You are in the mafia with Ultimicia (JTB) and The Emperor (Gheb_01). You may communicate with them at any time by any means, but you MUST send ALL communication logs to the Quick Topic. Anyone can send the night kill in. Your power is sent in individually.

Safeclaim: Kain Highwind Vanilla Townie is not in the game. You are the only player with this knowledge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Serial Killer

-----------------------------

RadicalFiction you are Sephiroth Serial Killer

You are the "One Winged Angel." You serve no one and no thing but your own ambitions. One day you will become a god, but first you need to crush those in your path.

Abilities: Track, and Night Kill.

Track: You may attempt to track someone by sending me Track: name during a Night phase. If successful, you will be given the results of who they visited. You may only use this ability once.

Night Kill: You must send me Night Kill: name each Night. You may not kill yourself. This is not optional, if you do not send me this Night action, I will randomly select someone for you.

Safeclaim: Squall Leonhart Vanilla Townie/Town Tracker is not in the game. You are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition: You win when you successfully kill all the Mafia and Town. You will win in a 1v1v1 scenario.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Townies

-------------------------

Tandora you are Warrior of Light Vanilla Townie

You are a skilled swordsman. As the leader of the heroes fighting for Cosmos, you faithfully seek to fulfill Cosmos's requests.

You have access to the following neighborhood.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/rGPctMpaK2W9

Win Condition: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated, even if you are dead.

------------------------

Soupamario you are Onion Knight Vanilla Townie

You are the youngest warrior fighting for Cosmos. You make up for your size with speed and your mastery of sword arts and magic.

You have access to the following neighborhood.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/rGPctMpaK2W9

------------------------

Red Ryu you are Firion Vanilla Townie
You are a young man skillful in armed combat, including swords, lances, bows, knives, and staves. You are one of the more passionate of the heroes, fighting for a world free of tyranny.

------------------

smarboy69 you are Cecil Harvey Town Double Rainbow Voter

You are one of the Warriors of Cosmos. You rely on your experience as both a Dark Knight and a Paladin, and may freely switch between either during battle.

Abilities: Double Vote.

Double Vote: When you cast a vote, two votes will be placed on the player instead of one. You may not split your votes onto two different players.

------------------------

Glyph you are Bartz Klauser Vanilla Townie

You are a courageous young man with a strong sense of justice, You possesses the ability to mimic and combine the powers of Cosmos' warriors in battle.

------------------

RoxPSI you are Zidane Tribal Vanilla Townie

You are a sixteen-year-old thief with great energy and a sharp wit - though all is lost when it comes to women. Lithe and graceful, you excels at midair battling, and can run rings around foes in arenas with few footholds.

------------------

DatHydra you are Tidus Town Watcher

You are a light-hearted, cheerful youth. In battle, you are an agile fighter who easily dodges opponents' attacks as you performs your own.

Abilities: Watch.

Watch: You may attempt to watch someone by sending me Watch: name during a Night phase. If successful, you will be given the results of who visited them. You may watch yourself. You may only use this ability once.

------------------

Vult Redux you are Shantotto Town Doctor

You are a famous professor of magic from Windurst, and a hero who fought in the Great Crystal War.

Abilities: Protect.

Protect: You may attempt to protect someone by sending me Protect: name each Night. If successful, they will live through a single night kill. You may not protect yourself.

-----------------

asdioh you are Lightning Town Cop

You are a strong willed woman who is skilled with swordplay and magic. You have a strong sense of justice.

Abilities: Investigate.

Investigate: You may attempt to Investigate someone by sending me Investigate: name during a Night phase. If successful you will receive results of their alinement. You may only use this ability once.

Win Condition: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated, even if you are dead.[/collapse]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
/in to replace

Meh my love for some FF characters make me wanna replace in if needed.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm REALLY gonna hate using the hydra account SOLELY because of... revolution -___-... I've gotten used to Orange Fever and now going back to revolution hurts mah eyes.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
run over kuz with a van filled with explosives: Soup.

come at me bro

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I really do love Soupamario's avy :p.

@Mod can you put Roxy and RPSI's unique names in the OP, just for OCD purposes?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
/confirming

and hydras are stupid

this thread wasn't in the PM (//.-) is this going to be the thread for the actual game once the confirmations are done?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
oh btw, Im not going to look at my role pm and just have seik look at it and lie to me that we are vt so I can scum hunt super pro.

if I have any scum buddies, letting me know in thread who you are would be super awesome

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
/confirming other side of Hydra

Guys, we're a super bomber rule. If we get lynched town loses.

'Sup

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
*notes this*

i sure love being mafia wow this is gonna be easy.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Confirming. ^_^

Question, that chick who is standing in front of Golbez in the OP pic, is one of her boobs hanging out? o.o

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
aye people need to confirm faster so we can get started

also

vote tandora

this is a PG website! no one even saw that until you pointed it out >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
EBWOP

now some kid is going to tell his parents, who will sue SWF for exposing their child to nudity, causing the downfall of the community

FOR SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom