• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

X1-12

Smash Champion
~Bad Idea Mafia, Its a bad idea.

Welcome to Bad Idea Mafia 4. Feel free to chat here, I will send out Role PMs sometime today and you should confirm in thread when you get it. I will post in thread whenever role PMs start going out and then again once everyone has confirmed in order to start the game. Be aware Daykills will be counted as of Game start, regarless of whether you claim to be ninja'd or whatever. Daykills before game start will be disregarded entirely.

[collapse=Game Rules]1.) I am X1-12 the Game Moderator, and for all intents and purposes, the Game God. Any issues with this game or the players in it should be dealt with by talking to me directly via Private Messaging or AIM/MSN
2.) Be nice. Don't be a ****.
3.) Do not edit your posts. Multipost instead.
4.) Unless explicitly stated otherwise in your role PM, you may not communicate with any other player outside of this thread, this includes communicating with non-players about the game. This rule is in effect regardless of whether you believe to be dead or removed from the game and will continue to be in effect until the game end.
5.) Days end upon a valid Daykill command being posted by a player, or upon the modkill of a town-aligned player. Modkils of mafia-aligned players will not end the Day phase. Days may end if the mod deems to set a deadline and no Daykill has occured before that time
6.) After a Daykill has occured, a Twilight phase will last for 24 hours. The player who had been Daykilled the previous Day will not flip until the end of Twilight. If a modkill ends the Day, no Twilight will occur. Any Daykills posted in Twilight will be disregarded entirely.
7.) Falsifying the ability to Daykill when you do not posses the ability to do so will result in your immediate modkill. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
8.) Do not post meta-data, screenshots or similar of or about any mod-communication in an attempt to break the game. Do not post in hidden or intentionally unreadble text and only post in English
9.) Deadlines will not be set unless the moderator deems it fit due to a low level of activity. Prods will still be given out for every 48 hours in which a player fails to post
10.) If you are unclear about any of the rules then you are expected to ask the moderator for clarification before taking any action which you believe may break a rule. If you are unclear about any information in your role PM or any of the sample PMs given feel free to ask me about it.
11.) Punishments for breaking any of the rules of this game include but are not limited to: modkill, forced replacement, blacklisting from future games, your wincondition being changed to that of survivor upon your death.[/collapse][collapse= Game Set-up]
Town Cop said:
Welcome [Player Name]

You are Town Cop, you have the ability to investigate one player each Night to determine whether they are a part of the mafia or not. Your sanity is guaranteed. To investigate a player send me the command Investigate: Player Name

You do not posses the ability to Daykill. Be reminded that falsifying the ability to Daykill will result in an immediate modkill

You are town aligned and win when all mafia members have been eliminated
Town Bomb said:
Welcome [Player Name]

You are Town Bomb. You have no abilities however upon your Daykill or modkill, one random town-aligned player will be immediately killed also.

You do not posses the ability to Daykill. Be reminded that falsifying the ability to Daykill will result in an immediate modkill

Townie said:
Welcome [Player Name]

You are Townie. You posses the ability to Daykill any player by posting in thread the command Daykill: [Player Name] Doing so will result in their death and the begin of the Twilight Phase. After each shot you do, you will incur a 24 hour cooldown for each shot you have fired. In this time you may not Daykill another player and attempting to Daykill a player during your cooldown counts as a violation of Rule #7. This cooldown does stack and it can carry across consecutive game Days. The cooldown cannot be removed by any means.

Mafia Goon said:
Welcome [Player Name]

You are Mafia Goon. You have no abilities.

You do not posses the ability to Daykill. Be reminded that falsifying the ability to Daykill will result in an immediate modkill.

Your scummates are: [Player Name] Mafia Vanilla Cop and [Player Name] Mafia Godfather

You win when the mafia achieves a mathematical parity with the town such that the logical result of the game's procession would be an elimination of the town.
Mafia Vanilla Cop said:
Welcome [Player Name]

You are Mafia Vanilla Cop, you have the ability to investigate one player each Night to determine whether they are a vanilla townie or not. To investigate a player send me the command Investigate: Player Name

You do not posses the ability to Daykill. Be reminded that falsifying the ability to Daykill will result in an immediate modkill.

Your scummates are: [Player Name] Mafia Goon and [Player Name] Mafia Godfather

You win when the mafia achieves a mathematical parity with the town such that the logical result of the game's procession would be an elimination of the town.
Mafia Godfather said:
Welcome [Player Name]

You are Mafia Godfather. You posses the ability to Daykill any player by posting in thread the command Daykill: [Player Name] Doing so will result in their death and the begin of the Twilight Phase. After each shot you do, you will incur a 24 hour cooldown for each shot you have fired. In this time you may not Daykill another player and attempting to Daykill a player during your cooldown counts as a violation of Rule #7. This cooldown does stack and it can carry across consecutive game Days. The cooldown cannot be removed by any means. You also will appear as innocent to investigations from the cop.

Your scummates are: [Player Name] Mafia Goon and [Player Name] Mafia Vanilla Cop

[/collapse][collapse=Players And Lists]1.) th3kuzinator =]
2.) Kirbyoshi =] Ranmaru
3.) Gova =]
4.) Vult Redux =] Zen
5.) Clownbot =]
6.) Glyph =] Ryker
7.) BSL =]
8.) Luxor =]
9.) Sephiroths Masamune =]
10.) SummonerAU =]
11.) Delvro =] Gheb
12.) -Vocal- =]
13.) Sworddancer =]
14.) July =]

Replacements:
1.) Zen
2.) Ryker
3.) Ranmaru
4.) Gheb
5.)

Alive Player List:
BSL
SummonerAU
Gheb
Sworddancer.

Day 1 Begins
Day 2 Begins
Day 3 begins
Day 4 Begins
Day 5 Begins
Endgame

Deaths:
D1: Gova, Townie is Daykilled by Zen
N1: Zen, Townie is killed
D2: Kuz, Townie is Daykilled by Ranmaru
N2: Ranmaru, Townie is killed
D3: Ryker, Bomb is Daykilled by Red Ryu
D3: Clownbot, Townie is killed in the bomb explosion
N3: Vocal, Townie is killed
D4: Red Ryu, Mafia Godfather is Daykilled by July
N4: July, Townie is killed
D5: Luxor is Daykilled by SummonerAU
D5: Sworddancer, Townie is Endgamed
D5: SummonerAU, Townie is Endgamed

PM me if you want to be a replacement[/collapse]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
K. So that means if kuzi doesn't shoot, he's godfather. : D

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I am so willing to bet that someone is going to shoot right at that start of the game for whatever reason. :awesome:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I actually highly doubt it. If they do, they're scum. Not because they actually are, but because I say they are.

July

Smash Apprentice
Trying to buddy me already, eh?

FoS: July
Yep, you know it. Plan was to lull you into a false sense of security then BAM, daykill, but that plan has been foiled. Guess I'll just OMGUS and

Daykill: Ranmaru

muhahaha

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
RANMARU THE TOWN BOMB HAS ASPLODeD IN UR FAce KABOOM

X1-12

Smash Champion
Sorry bros, unexpectedly away all of last night

Role PMs on their way out now! Confirmation in thread.

Mod Note: The PMs in the OP have change for all the mafia so as to include their scummates.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
confirming that I'mma DAYKILL: KUZ

So yeah guys, listen to me. Kuz/July for scum team! See the pressure in their posts now that I have caught them. ;[

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
/confirm

Kinda hoping Post 20 didn't count as Game Start. We don't need to be stupid. We need to screw the title of the game and NOT have any Bad Ideas up in dis joint.

X1-12

Smash Champion
confirming that I'mma DAYKILL: KUZ

So yeah guys, listen to me. Kuz/July for scum team! See the pressure in their posts now that I have caught them. ;[
Please don't post in this thread if you're not playing in the game.

Day has not started. It will start when everyone has confirmed.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Confirming I got my role PM. I'm all set!

Oh, and we should probably establish some ground "rules" and stuff. Looking at BIM3, they used a "voting" system, which I think is a pretty good idea.

I recommend everybody skims a little bit of BIM3, actually.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
/confirming

I was thinking of doing something similar, but I guess it has been already implemented.

If you guys want, I'll do a vote count every so often for this game, I'm already doing one for Dissidia.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Voting sounds like a plan. I saw ran posting in here and I was worried.

/confirming

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't feel like looking for BIM3, anyone feel like linkIng it?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What do people think about voting for who daykills? As in, after we decide on a lynch, we vote for who day kills the target. We could also try doing this at the beginning of the day, that way we know who shoots who.

Or should we have the person who hammers do the daykill? That way we don't risk outing our cop and bomb, but we also lose our chances to out the goon and the Vanilla Cop.

Luxor

Smash Champion
I don't feel like looking for BIM3, anyone feel like linkIng it?
It's still going on, it's on the first page lol.

And votes are real good. We could have a template that vote-rs update and repost every time they vote, to share the work I guess. Or Seph could just do it all lol. Either, way, vote: Voting

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Agreeing with seph. Whoever "hammers" shoots. Cop/bomb just needs to make sure they don't hammer.

Use the table thing that whoever pointed it out for votecounts. It'll look pretty.

July

Smash Apprentice
Confirming.

I think voting is a good idea, in terms of who we want to lynch and who kills the target. For the person who daykills, I am leaning towards the first option Seph proposed of voting for that as well, although I think it would be better if we decide that person after we decide who to lynch. Then we have the option of voting the hammer to do the daykill or someone else, based on how the Day goes.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't really think voting for the choice to do Voting is that good of an idea (lol a bad idea in Bad Idea Mafia). I mean, whoever doesn't like this idea really just wants town to have less control over the game.

It's pretty apparent that voting will be implemented in this game.

July

Smash Apprentice
Nice, its good to get this established now while everyone is confirming so we don't have to worry about establishing rules once the Day starts.

Top Bottom